4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
    E L I Z A B E T H - C. - W A L S H
    tab LOCATION: Auditorium
    tab COMPANY: Riko and Giszelda - oh and everyone else
    tab THOUGHTS: Awkward narwhal much? Where's that stubborn senior at now...
    tab OOC: Oops, Lizzie just became Ender in my brain.

User Image
υѕ cadence, aιr ғorce cadence, coυnт cadence coυnт!
υ! ι can'т нear yoυ! ѕ! lιттle loυder now! a! geттιn' вeттer! ғ! all тogeтнer now!

MEDIC | | > At Riko's comments to Giszelda, Elizabeth couldn't help but raise one of her eyebrows. 'You let people talk like that to you?' Despite having gone to boarding school all her life, Lizzie wasn't used to someone with a personality like Riko. Everyone was rather respectful (because if you weren't, you were put on Latrine Detail - no one wanted that). In her younger years, she was made to be leader of her own little flight of kids. Even at the age of six, she had proven herself to be a well respected leader (only among her peers though). So Riko's attitude was... strange and it confused her more than anything.

"I wouldn't go as far as to call me a professional..." Elizabeth managed out quietly. She looked down to the floor and was silent for a moment, unsure how to take in all the compliments being thrown her way. "I guess I could teach though... I teach kids all the time back home." Well, she used too. She wasn't teaching over the summer as she was in mourning and thoroughly depressed. "Though if I was teaching I probably should wear more practical clothing..." That typically meant yoga pants and a North Face or something. Also her show skates were not an option either since she used them strictly for performing.

When Giszelda offered her shoulder for napping, Lizzie was a bit shocked. "I'm sure I'll be fine..." She lied through her teeth. No doubt it sowed in her face, Elizabeth was a terrible liar. "I wouldn't want to be a nuisance or anything." She also didn't know if she could take so much human contact in one day. She had distanced herself so much from the world that she didn't even hug her own mother when she left for school on the plane. The awkward clinging to Shivati while hiding from the rain had been enough. maybe. Probably? She really didn't know.

Wait- speaking of Shivati! Blue eyes shot up and glanced backwards to see if she could find the tall woman. Her ridiculous friend had ventured back out in the rain earlier and she hadn't seen her since. In her little bag, Liz had brought medicine for the girl if she could find her. "This may be a strange question, but have you seen Shivati here yet? She was out in the rain and I had some medication for her that could help combat some minor sicknesses..." The question was posed to both blondes and Lizzie's eyes scanned the crowd. It was times like these that she was thankful for actually having her glasses.

looĸιng good good and ғeelιng ғιne! тнaт'ѕ тнe aιr ғorce all тнe тιмe!
мedιcѕ are тнe вeѕт oғ all, тнey'll вe тнere тo вreaĸ yoυr ғallѕ..

Ippotis

Unedited Sky

The Anesthesia

Prinzack's Sidekick

Bashful Husband

User Image

I am in the AUDITORIUM with SOMEONE and I'm playing Pokemon.
          ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It was all Homura could do to keep herself from laughing, though she continued to giggle and chortle.Despite how Ruiko might seem, she really was pretty cute. "ねえ落ち着いて涙子後輩。行ってきます。(Hey, Ruiko-Kouhai, calm down.)" she said as calmly as she could manage, ruffling Ruiko's short hair with a smile. The emphasis on the younger girl's title was thick. "行ってきます。ここに滞在。(I'll be back. Stay here.)" She took a few awkward steps down the aisle, but turned returned momentarily to fix what mess she might have made of Ruiko's hair before actually leaving the girl to her own devices. The other two girls who she'd seen before were managing to make small talk it seemed, but there was still a tense air about them. Homura grimaced again at the sight and shook her head to rid herself of the thought.

As she approached the section for the third-year students, she paused and looked the group over for a moment. There seemed to be two who were cuddling...? Others were chatting and at least friendly. She eased her way into the still-annoying aisle and took a seat in front of a girl with her phone out, letting her gym bag fall to the floor with a light thud. Wordlessly, Homura rummaged around in it and pulled out her DS, making sure to turn the dimness down all the way lest she get caught with it.

It's the same thing every year anyway, she thought, shouldn't matter.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
          currently wearing this

ooc: sorry for posting so late AGAIN AND I'M SO TIRED I'M SO SORRY. gonk

Unedited Sky

Russ the Gaurdian

Dapper Streaker

User Image
                                                                          Ģiszelda astag

Imádnak,szeress...
                                                                          Adore me, love me...
                                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxx"You are simply incorrigible, Riko," Giszelda declared with a scowl and a pout. "Do what you must, then, if you're so determined to sleep on my shoulder. And Elizabeth, dear, I would never consider you a nuisance." Giszelda gestured to Riko with her head. "...Unlike this one, here."

xxxxxShe let them discuss their interest in ice skating, and though Giszelda had fantasized how much her popularity would soar if she ever learned since watching Elizabeth, she never had a chance to try. (see: was too afraid of slipping on the ice) Fencing on solid ground was one thing, as was balancing on a galloping horse, but ice skating was a different animal entirely. And besides all that, of anyone who could teach her, Riko would be close to her last choice for the obvious reason that the girl would try to take advantage of the opportunity to do something ungallant.

xxxxxAt mention of Ashmere, Giszelda's ears perked up. "Miss Shivati? I'm afraid I haven't seen her today, though I suspect she is sitting with the other seniors." Giszelda craned her neck round to scan the row of seats in question for Ashmere; it shouldn't have been a difficult task, what with the older girl being so tall. But in all honesty, Giszelda could do without finding her. A reasonably strong rivalry of sorts had grown between them, mostly because Ashmere's interest in kendo collided with Giszelda's interest in fencing. More secretly, Ashmere was one of the few people Giszelda knew of who may have caught on to her schemes for popularity, and that was never a good thing in her book.

...De ne felejtsük el engem.
                                                                          ...But don't you dare forget me.

’Ne bantsd a magyart!
                                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                                          Location AuditoriumCompany Riko, Elizabeth Thoughts N/A Ooc N/A
                                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

⊱ Willst du tanzen?

Huntress-Blake
                                                                          unedited sky
                                                                          The Anesthesia

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Modesty seemed to be the flavor of the day for miss Elizabeth Walsh, so far the girl seemed to have many decorated talents, none that she seemed to be particularly big headed about. It was nice to see, not that Riko had a problem with people flaunting their accomplishments, they had earned that right after all, she herself was guilty of bragging on many occasions, all in good fun of course. "Well professional or not, I bet you are amazing, and I want to see it." Riko assured, she was sure that if the girl could teach at such a young age, that she must have skills. And the comment about how Liz should wear more practical clothing, Riko let her mind wonder as to what "more practical" meant coming from Liz but she bet it'd look good.

"You are simply incorrigible, Riko,"

Riko's eyes widened a bit as she tilted her head, glancing up at Giszelda as the blonde spoke, had Giszelda read her mind? Did she know what Riko had been thinking? Impossible, but even if she had, Riko hadn't thought anything that had been so bad right? However when Giszelda kept speaking, Riko understood now what Giszelda was reacting to, and grinned. "Se, you say that, but you given me no signs that suggest that you don't like me leaning on you the way I am. Quite the opposite really, I think you enjoy the attention I give you." Riko challenged, grinning as she nuzzled into Giszelda's shoulder a bit more "In my father's tongue there is a pop culture term that can explain your actions towards me princess," Riko spoke, leaning further towards Giszelda so that her lips were right upon her ear. "ツンデ(Tsundere)" Riko whispered before leaning back and looking at Giszelda a wide grin on her face showing off her pearly white teeth.

However Riko transitioned from grinning at her Princess, back to leaning on her shoulder when Liz asked about Shivati, a girl that Riko knew, simply because of her height, but knew little about the girl otherwise.
"No, can't say I've seen her, but that's interesting, you giving her medicine. So you treat the sick as well as teach? Excuse me for asking, but are you an angel?"

Ippotis
Huntress-Blake

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"あなたが先輩できる一方笑う(Laugh while you can senpai)" Ruiko said sweetly, Yes she would make Homura pay for laughing at her, even if she had to wait until after the assembly and until they were eating lunch, Homura would get hers, Ruiko would make sure of it. Ruiko started listing in her hand, the small amount of things that she could do to get back at the girl but she was cut from her thoughts by Homura rustling her hair. Ruiko let out a whine, ducking her head trying to get away from Homura's hand, when Homura finally released her and walked away Ruiko brought her hands to her hair, and tried giving it a smoothing over, however an extra hand was given to her by Homura who had made a return trip to help fix the mess she had made it seemed. Ruiko blushed and hung her head a bit while Homura straightened out her hair. "ありがとう(Thank you)" Ruiko didn't know if she wanted to make Homura suffer anymore.

Shaking her head Ruiko let out a sigh, before turning her head to the left, looking down the aisle to see who she would be sitting next to for the assembly she spotted two girls to her immediate left, one brunette and one pinkette, they seemed to be in the midst of a very awkward conversation. Ruko already had been through her fill of awkward conversations today with Homura, she hoped that she would be spared of any interaction with these girls, and if they so did chose to speak with her... maybe she'd just pretend that she didn't understand.

Shotokeki

Duckling-hime

MahouShoujoYue

Feline Bard

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
    tab THOUGHTS: I just devulged way to much of my life history to a stranger.
    tab OOC: ...

User Image
υ! ι can'т нear yoυ! ѕ! lιттle loυder now! a! geттιn' вeттer! ғ! all тogeтнer now!

MEDIC | | > 'Oh 'Zelda, you're just too nice some times.' Elizabeth thought with a small grin as she and Riko bickered. She found it cute. Alas, now was not the time for bickering. "Alright lock it up you two before I put you on your face." Oh how long it had been since she told someone to 'lock it up'. A few years ago it seemed to be her catchprase and now she was jokingly saying it to others. How the times had changed. She also would have never joked about putting someone on their face. That was actually a valid threat coming from Cadet Walsh. It was how she used to discipline her flight. Here they just had a thing called detention. That was a sheer waste of time in Lizzie's eyes.

"I'm kidding about the on your face thing... old habits and all." The girl explained awkwardly. She didn't often bring up her time as a cadet. When she did, it was weird. "But yeah I guess I treat sick people. It was what I was trained to do." Lizzie explained to Riko. She yawned once and then went back to her explanation. "At school we were all trained for a specific job from our entry into school. I was to be a military surgeon so I've trained in the medical field since I was little. It was a part of our curriculum. Get up, clean your dorm, go to class, go to tech training and then extra curriculars and then lights out." During her extra curricular activities, Elizabeth had become the figure skater and Gymnast she was now. She alternated daily between the two, with the exception of Sunday when nothing happened. When she got older, she taught incoming gymnasts and skaters. It was only the basics but that was how school was run. The older kids taught the younger kids. That was how these kids became leaders.

"I guess I'll look for Shivati after this. She's stubborn as a mule, but I dont need her getting sick on me. Who else is going to put up with me and teach me how to fight properly." Over the past two years, Shivati had been teaching Elizabeth. Knowing just standard combatives was not the way to go if she planned to go out in the field. "But anyway, I think I may take you up on your offer Giszelda. At least until Madame President kicks things off."

Ippotis

Unedited Sky

Dapper Streaker

User Image
                                                                          Ģiszelda astag

Imádnak,szeress...
                                                                          Adore me, love me...

xxxxxGiszelda stiffened as Riko drew near, and began to shiver slightly when she felt her breath on her cheek. Her eyes shut tightly, and her face grew hot. This was no time for her to freak out, she reminded herself. She had to maintain self control now that Elizabeth was watching. Thankfully, Riko drew away from her with a cocksure grin, yet Giszelda couldn't help but feel disappointed.

xxxxx"I-Isten, Riko!" she exclaimed, turning her head away from the other girl. "It's one thing to suggest that I crave your attention, but another to call me something I don't understand." Once again, Giszelda blushed, firstly for Riko's guess being spot-on, and secondly for truly not knowing what a 'tsundere' was. Could Riko have been making fun of her? Most likely she wasn't, but Giszelda couldn't be sure, and so she remained facing away from Riko, even though the latter was back to resting on her shoulder as Elizabeth confided in her medical abilities. Riko was right in calling her an angel for being both graceful and a healer.

xxxxxGiszelda's eyes glittered at what Elizabeth said afterwards, however, and she smiled. "Of course, Miss Walsh, and don't feel rushed."

’Ne bantsd a magyart!

⊱ Willst du tanzen?

Translations:

Isten = (Hun.) By God.

Huntress-Blake
                                                                          unedited sky

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Riko let out a content sigh at Giszelda's reaction, she loved that she could get to the girl in such a way it was fun, not in the cruel type of way, but more in the see how much I can get away with type of way.

"I-Isten, Riko!"

Perfect

Riko bit her lip and turned her face into Giszelda's shoulder to hide her laughter before she spoke up.
"Oh Princess, I didn't say crave, I said enjoy. I was only stating that you do not dislike the attention I give you." Riko said not able to keep from breaking out into a huge grin. "And if you wanted to know what ツンデ(Tsundere) means all you had to do was ask Princess," Riko said with a shrug. "It just a word used to describe somehow who may at first come off as cold or even a bit, say hostile," Riko said, images of Giszelda's stinging slap landing on her check fresh in her memory as she continued "Before slowly opening up, and showing their truer, warmer feelings." Riko said, she was going to add more, maybe tease Giszelda about how the word perfectly described her, but Elizabeth spoke up sparing Giszelda's face from turning even redder

"You know Lizzy, girls have threatened me in lots of different way to try and shut me up, but 'putting me on my face' is definitely a new one." Riko said winking at Liz and giving her a thumbs up "Nice." Riko complimented, though Liz did mention that she was only joking, adding that it was something that she learned at a military academy. "Hmm military, sounds rough, couldn't picture myself in that position." Riko mused, Riko didn't necessarily have a problem with authority but she probably couldn't handle every aspect of her life being so heavily dictated by someone else. She'd lose her mind. "You know if your looking for someone to teach you how to fight while Shivati is missing, I'm open, while one of the arts that I am proficient in is probably not to practical for military use, I am also a practitioner of Judo."

Ippotis
Huntress-Blake
User Image
❤_Yue Jiang____________________________❤

Yue smiled faintly, somewhere between polite and genuine. She was thankful, at least, that she had managed to survive conversation this long, and that she had turned it away from her own appearance. Despite this, she wasn't terribly confident that she could keep it up much longer.

For a few moments Yue considered what to say, which left her staring at Alice's hair for the duration. It was sounds from the other girls on the row that broke her train of thought. As she noticed one walking away, she realized that she should probably say hi to the girl that stayed - what was life without taking chances... or something like that. She leaned forward, looking past Alice and toward the end, speaking up to be heard, "um, hello to you too! Uh... what is your name?" After just a second, it hit her, and she turned her head back toward Alice. "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't ask what yours was. I'm Yue..." Maybe I should just go back to not talking...

❤______________________________________❤

__________________________________________________________________________________
__ Location = Auditorium
__ Company = Alice Sinclair and Ruiko Itami.
__ Outfit = Standard uniform.
__ OOC = N/A.

Tagged:
Duckling-hime
Unedited Sky

Feline Bard

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
    tab THOUGHTS: Time to relax, sleep and plan my skating.
    tab OOC: ...

User Image

MEDIC | | > "Nice?" Elizabeth asked with a smirk. "You'll see how nice it is when you make the walls sweat." The blonde woman replied with a smile. The memories of 'making the walls sweat' just made her shutter slightly. The thought was followed up by a yawn. So without hesitating, she cautiously placed her head against Giszelda's shoulder. She also removed her glasses and tucked them into her pockets. Soon enough her eyes closed and a small grin crossed her lips.

"I'm not sure what Shivati is teaching me, but maybe I'll take you up on it." She didn't want to ditch her fellow gym rat and friend, but her doctor was telling her to make friends and be social... Despite its difficulties. Even now she was still anxious. Even now she was shaking slightly because of her nerves. She wanted out. There were too many people for her liking, but there was no way in hell that she would tell anyone that she was nervous.

Instead she would let her fellow blondes bicker amongst each other. While they did that, she was just going to enjoy the company. Company was nice.

Ippotis

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"I don't understand" Ruiko answered not really intending to lie, but she had been so used to avoiding human contact that it sort of just happened. After meeting Homura today she felt that she would be more open for the time being, but apparently that wasn't the case and now she was caught in a lie that she didn't mean to tell.

But she couldn't just pretend that she didn't say what she had said, so time to pretend she was Homura

"あなたは日本語を話せますか?(Are you able to speak Japanese?)" She asked looking as though she were hopeful, however she really wasn't, she prayed the girl couldn't speak Japanese.

Duckling-hime

MahouShoujoYue

Dapper Streaker

User Image
                                                                          Ģiszelda astag

Imádnak,szeress...
                                                                          Adore me, love me...

xxxxxGiszelda thought for a moment. "You think I'm warm?" she asked quietly. Her first reaction was originally to be annoyed with Riko, but apparently being a tsundere wasn't entirely a bad thing. The other girl's triumphant attitude irked her a little; that attitude was usually reserved for herself, but it wouldn't do to have two people acting arrogantly at the same time. In that moment, however, it occurred to her that she no longer acknowledged Riko calling her a princess, and she had a strange feeling that maybe she should be annoyed, but wasn't.

xxxxxBesides, she was in heaven right then. Giszelda sighed to keep herself from giggling as Elizabeth nestled into her opposite shoulder. She did, however, grin lewdly. At this rate, every surface of her body will be covered with pretty young women by the time the ceremony started, and she had no regrets. The only downside was that she couldn't move her arms; the two were like a pair of kittens sleeping on top of her, and to disturb them would be an act of blasphemy. And so, smiling foolishly, Giszelda remained perfectly still with her hands folded over her lap, but eventually she dozed off as well, and her head rested against Riko's.

’Ne bantsd a magyart!

⊱ Willst du tanzen?

Translations:

Isten = (Hun.) By God.

Huntress-Blake
                                                                          unedited sky

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"Oooh scary." Riko teased at Liz's threat, she was sure that the girl was just speaking more military jargon and it was something that Riko didn't give much weight too. Probably because she didn't exactly know what that meant....

Maybe she should be a little more concerned.

But Liz didn't seem to be a threat, as she removed her glassed and rested her head on Giszelda's shoulder opposite of Riko, speaking up on Riko's offer to teach her also let Riko know that she was in the clear.
[ "It'll be fun." Riko grinned, she had never taught before, but just the pure thought of it made her slightly giddy. She turned her head up towards Giszelda to ask her if she would want to join in on the lessons, but Giszelda spoke up before she could.

"You think I'm warm?"

Riko's smirk widened at that. "Among other things yea," She replied, before a heavy yawn over took her and she turned her face away from Giszelda, nuzzling her head back into the girl's shoulder. That was enough talking now, she was going to take Liz's lead now and get some sleep. She closed her eyes and allowed sleep to overtake her, and though she probably wouldn't admit it, the feeling of Giszelda's head pressed against her own as well as the warmth she provided, lulled her to one of the most comfortable sleeps she had ever had.

Ippotis
Huntress-Blake

Hilarious Gaian

User Image
════════════ ❤❤ Ƞave ❤❤ ════════════
Nave sighed as she checked her phone again. It seems that this was a punishment after all. This thing should of started a while ago. She thought about why they haven't started this 'ceremony', or what she liked to call mandatory torture. The sound of something hitting the ground broke her train of thought. She lid over when the girl sat in the chair beside her's. At first she was going to ignore her and continue her conversation, but she noticed that she had what looked like a DS in her hand. No it had to be a DS, what else could it be? She waited until the title screen loaded up before pulling out her own. She didn't have to understand what the words were to know that he was playing pokemon. Trying to figure out witch pokemon game she was playing, now that would be hard. Since she doesn't know what language the girls is in. After turning her DS on she adjusted the sound and brightness.

════════════ ❤❤ Ѵallen ❤❤ ════════════

❤ Thoughts:
❤ Location Auditorium
❤ Company: Adriana, Winnie, Homura, other students
❤ OOC: Not good by any means heh
❤: Outfit: Black jeans, Mets jersey, Jacket
A Crime of Whimsy

ohmorningglory

Shotokeki

User Image
User Image

SECOND YEAR STUDENT
                                                  COUNCIL MEMBER
                                                  SUN-HI MAE
                                                  But May all year round, 'kay?

The reason no one had heard her claim before, that drawing attention to one's lips made people listen more, was because she had completely made it up. But as she thought over her own false tale, she felt the there was some sensible reasoning in it. Enough to hide her true motives. Momo was a gorgeous female, but not at all the type to flaunt it. And since she was quite popular among the girl crazed, love struck teens who always through a fit when Momo didn't land in the top three on May's My Hime list, the dark haired girl decided her president could stand to do a little fan service. So yeah. "Sexually? I guess that could be a minor side effect? I can't say for sure." She laughed awkwardly.

Aiko backed her up on the lip gloss. She was a pretty quiet girl, but hella useful. May took a moment to smile brightly at her, and Momo agreed to wear it. The second year could have squealed, but she resisted. Watching her presidents lips as she spoke to Aiko about bright pink paper, May realized that while she definitely could put together everything Momo had said at this moment, she had been too transfixed to hear the original question. Not that she needed too. She could put everything together from Momo's response.

"Stage fright, eh?" May nudged her junior slightly. "If the paper doesn't work, it's suggested that you undress the crowd. Beyond their undies, all lace I presume, I strip them to their very core. Nothing but souls bare, with little power in this realm, just immense beauty." May hoped it didn't seem too strange. "There's two things you should never fear. Ghosts and the judgement of a crowd. Their strength is only in the importance you give them."

Hymn: xGrounds: AuditoriumCongregation: Momo & AikoMeditation: Everything is awesome!

Sorry it's so late. But with the holidays over briefly, I should be posting regularly.

KakkoiiSenpai

Luminous Melody

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas