Welcome to Gaia! ::

It wasn't as though murders hadn't occured before, after all there would always be someone dead because of a petty argument, or a large sum of money, it was inevitable as breathing. Humanity just wasn't a race that was ever going to get over itself enough to put a bruised ego or a wealthy fantasy out of its mind. These murders though, were of a different nature entirely.

Jefferson High had always been one of the most prestigious schools in the district. It was a co-ed private school, where students who either were let in with a scholarship or had rich parents could get what was praised as the best education around. Lately though strabge things have been happening. Graffiti on the batheroom walls in what looked to be red paint, sudden student outbursts, teachers going insane.....but nothing can be done about it because no one can be identified causing it. No one.

To Join this roleplay, pm me your character ((The profile guidelines are below)) I shall approve it and either label you:

1. Insane

2. Murderer

3. Normal

4. Detective

5. A combination of one of the things above.

Remember what yours is and act accordingly. Sometime during the game I will pm someone as either turning insane, or on the murderers hit list. If that happens you must do as your character would. ((If you really don't want to be murdered pm me back about it.)) If you are a murderer and I pm you with a name of someone to murder you may either om me rejecting it, or pm me accepting it. Since I already now who the murderers will be I will not be participating except to occasionally describe surroundings, put random events into motion, or organze school activities. I'm more the force of everything around that characters then anything else.

Characters:

Username:

Student/Teacher

Temperment:

Criminal record ((If any)):

Appearence:

Brief Bio ((Not required))

Username:Awai Megami

Student/Teacher :Student

Temperment:Usually pretty happy, but has a very short-temper. She's very good at getting revenge.

Criminal record ((If any)):None.

Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brief Bio:Envee isn't all that well known at the school. She just transferred in a few weeks ago, her father moving because he's in the military. She hasn't reached out to anyone, but isn't downright rude.

Rules

1. No Godmoding!

2. No cybering...

3. Have fun!

4. Be literate! 3nodding

Setting the Stage:

She was dead when they found her, her once perfect blue eyes punctured, a look of horror forever set upon her angelic features. She was a gargoyle, forever scaring people away from Jefferson, her beauty forever marred by death. Her name was Lousia, an athletic tom boy who was adored by mast of the student population. Whay someone would want to kill her was a mystery...but she was dead nonetheless, and the whole school was talking about it.
Envee walked through halls, soft footsteps echoing. Why would somebody murder Lousia? Sighing, she ran a hand through her banfs, trying to think.
((Um...bump I guess sweatdrop ))
Envee leaned against the wall, sighing softly. She knew she was late to class.... but something wasn't right about this school. Besides, hardly anyone seemed to bein class, due to Lousia's ,murder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff