Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Contents;

About the School;

Innocent High, the school for the innocent.. So people think. This is a secret boarding school for the ... Abnormal .. Demons, Angels, Witches, Werewolves.. The list goes on.
Everyone here needed a new life, so the live here. Everyone is a family here. Well so it seems like it. No visters.. Humans go into the school.. and come out alive.

Rules/ What I Personally Exspect;
You can have romance, but when it comes to cybering.. Dont go into DETAIL. Just hint at it.
No fighting in the school.
Teachers and students CAN NOT have romance.
No running in the halls!
Please read everything that is posted. Even if it has nothing to do with your character.
Please tell me if you're going to be inactive for a while.
Please write at least 3 sentences when you post.
Please dont use colours which you cannot read.
Use good grammer/spelling, please.

Teachers Rules;
No relations with students.
Do not enter a students room after class time. Unless its for a very, very, very good reason.
Dont go into the dorms, apart from if you here arguments/fighting, or just checking lights out.
Respect everyone of course.
Set good examples.

Students Rules;
No running in the halls.
No going into the teachers dorm/rooms, unless its for something about homework/course work/advice/personal problems.
Dont go into the other sex's room/dorms after 9 o clock.

Of course all the rules CAN be broken, its just a add a little fun into the role play c;

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Want to join this roleplay?
WELL This is what you have to do, decide if you're a teacher or a student.. And fill out on of the forms below!

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
To be a teacher, just fill this out. Post it, and then start posting away!

[color=PICKACOLOUR] [i][b][align=left][size=24][u]TEACHER[/u][/size].
[u]Name;[/u]
[u]Age;[/u]
[u]Race;[/u]
[u]Sex;[/u]
[u]Sexual Orientation;[/u]
What I Teach;
[u]Powers;[/u]
[u]What I Look Like; (Picture)[/u]
[u]Likes;[/u]
[u]Dislikes;[/u]
[u]Personality;(About your character.)[/u]
[u]Biography;(Bit About Background.)[/u]
[/b][/align][/i][/color]

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
To be a student, just fill this out, post it, and start posting in this roleplay!

[color=PICKACOLOUR] [i][b][align=left][size=24][u]TEACHER[/u][/size].
[u]Name;[/u]
[u]Age;[/u]
[u]Race;[/u]
[u]Sex;[/u]
[u]Sexual Orientation;[/u]
What I Teach;
[u]Powers;[/u]
[u]What I Look Like; (Picture)[/u]
[u]Likes;[/u]
[u]Dislikes;[/u]
[u]Personality;(About your character.)[/u]
[u]Biography;(Bit About Background.)[/u]
[/b][/align][/i][/color]

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Dorms & Rooms!
(Two students/teachers per room. Once they're all full. That is it. If you and a friend want a room, or want to be in a certain dorm, tell me)
Students Dorms;

Dorm; Autumn(Male Dorm);
Room One;
Room Two;
Room Three;
Room Four;

Dorm; Winter;(Girls Dorm)
Room One; Sophie 'Thorn' Breely. &.Sabre Lynn.
Room Two; Abigale Knight. & Mio Akashiya.
Room Three; Sammual Lynn Brown.
Room Four;

Dorm; Spring;(Male Dorm)
Room One;
Room Two;
Room Three;
Room Four;

Dorm; Summer;(Girls Dorm)
Room One;
Room Two;
Room Three;
Room Four;

~~~~~~~~~~

Teachers Dorms;

Dorm; Autumn;(Male Dorm)
Room One; Faust Zacharken.
Room Two;
Room Three;
Room Four;

Dorm; Winter;(Girls Dorm)
Room One; Crystal Mcgregor
Room Two;
Room Three;
Room Four;

Dorm; Spring;(Male Dorm)
Room One;
Room Two;
Room Three;
Room Four;

Dorm; Summer;(Girls Dorm)
Room One;
Room Two;
Room Three;
Room Four;

Edit:
Classrooms;
Ground Floor; Reception & English Rooms 1+2 , Math Rooms 1+2
First Floor; Science Rooms 1+2, History Rooms 1+2.
Second Floor; Teacher Dorms.
Third Floor; Student Dorms.

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
~~~:OPEN! 4laugh : POST AWAY GUYS~~~

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
STUDENT.
Name; Sophie 'Thorn' Breely
Age; 17
Race; Demon.
Sex; Female.
Sexual Orientation; Pansexual.
Powers; Force.*Can move things around with her mind.), Super Fast, Cast Spells.
What I Look Like; User Image[/IMG]

Likes; Drawing, Reading, Being Alone, Sleeping, Walks, Cutting/Stying hair,
Dislikes; Loud People, Being Told What To Do,
Personality;(About your character.)Sophie, or Thorn as she prefers to be called, is a quite girl. She keeps her self to her self, and doesn't let people get close too easily. She's haunted by her life and the memories she shared with it.
Biography;(Bit About Background.)Thorn is an Artist.. She did it on the side while training to be a Hairdresser. She loves cutting hair, styling it, dying it.. Just playing with it in general.
She always got hated herself, and her family. She died when she was 17. No one knows how, and she wont tell them. But she was transformed into the after life, as a demon. No soul.

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sophie walked into 'Innocent High' with her bags, a large bag of clothes, a bag of books, a hair styling + coloring kit, and her laptop. This was her second year here, it was the place where 11 months of the year she could live, without being judged. But she was nervous. Of course, every year people came, old people went. You could never properly make friends, 'But I guess that's why I like it.' Sophie... Thorn thought.
User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
STUDENT.
Name; Abigale Knight
Age; seventeen
Race; kitsune
Sex; female
Sexual Orientation; straight
Powers; she can turn into a fox
What I Look Like;User Image
Likes;
+strawberries+
+reading+
+writing+
+forest+
+night+
Dislikes;
-rude people-
-being alone-
-being inside-
Personality;(About your character.) Abby is a sweet girl with a dark past
Biography;(Bit About Background.) Abigale had a daughter just be she turned seventeen and came to the school. Her daughter was taken from her by her parents and she has no idea where she is now. Her parents never like her because she was different from other kids. When she was young her parents were mean to her when she became older she wouldn't take it and told them off. When her parents found she was pregnant they called her every name they could and while she wasn't able to do anything they took her daughter. Abby wants to look for her Evangeline but doesn't know where to start.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
STUDENT.
Name; Sabre Lynn Morningstar
Age; 18
Race; Blood Elf/ Night Elf hybrid
Sex; Female
Sexual Orientation; Bisexual (prefers guys but has the urge for girls once in a blue moon)
Powers; Levitation, control over fire, and Seduction (long story: see bio)
What I Look Like; User Image
Likes;
<3 Trance
<3 Techno
<3 Reading
<3 Writing
<3 Dancing
Dislikes;
</3 Homework
</3 Idiots
</3 Clingy people
Personality;(About your character.) Violent at times, but that's only when you take her headphones out. Caring about friends in need but would kill you in a heartbeat if need be.
Biography;(Bit About Background.) Sabre grew up with only a mother, her father "left" when Sabre was born. Since that day her mother has brought men into the house to support them. One night when her mother was very drunk she asked about her father and then she learned that she was a hybrid of both blood and night. She ran away after that and ended up here.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
S a b r e L y n n

✎ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ღ

Sabre looked up at the school with her little bag of clothes and supplies, weapons and music. "This is home for now," she thought silently in her head. She took her headphones from her neck and brought them to her ears and turned on Happy Hardcore Tonight by S3RL. The song mellowed out her mood and she danced her way to the door of the school and waited for another student to come along. ღ

✁ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ღ

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

~~ABIGALE KNIGHT~~

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Abigale made it to her new home. The traveler blood in her made her queasy, but she needed a new home. Abby sighed as she walked into the school. She missed her daughter and wanted to find her, so that meant he had to stay here at the school. Her ears laid flat against her head as she thought of her parents. The picture in her bag was of her and her mother, they looked almost identical except for Abby's ears. That was a problem, her parents hated her but they are her parents and she still loves them.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
TEACHER.
Name; Crystal Mcgregor
Age; 25
Race; Half Human Half succubus
Sex; female
Sexual Orientation; Bi sexual
What I Teach; I teach english
Powers; Flight, hypnosis, deadly kiss, putts out smell that attracts people to her
What I Look Like; human-User Image
Succubus -User Image
Likes; teaching, having fun when and were she can, good students who follow rules. her motorcycle.
Dislikes; feeling restricted, tardy students, loud mouthed people
Personality; Crystal is usually very calm and straight forward. she has had years of control over her other self and holds it in most of the time. she is a patient and willing teacher and always there for the struggling student. there are only a few triggers that set off her other side. things like skin contact with another person or the lunar cycle.
Biography; Crystal is the daughter of a librarian. the circumstances leading up to her birth were odd. her mother apparently had cracked open the wrong book at the wrong time and summoned a incubus. Crystal was home school from very young up until after high school. her powers as a succubus emerged when she went threw puberty. she learned control and has the strength to do it. she went to college and passed at the top of her class. he got her job at the school quickly and enjoys teaching bright students.

Mega Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
STUDENT.
Name; Mio Akashiya
Age;18
Race;Neko
Sex;Femal
Sexual Orientation; Bi-sexual
Powers; control emotions, make other drowsy, petrify others, scratch with venom
What I Look Like;
User Image
Likes;string, bells, milk, cuddling, a good ear scratch
Dislikes; Canines, leashes, getting wet
Personality;Mio is sweet, friendly, playful and caring.
Biography;Mio was adopted when she was a kitten. She doesn't know much about her birth parents but her adopted parents knew she was "special" right away. She went on to regular human school but always got pick on for having fuzzy ears and a tail. It was when she finally found this school did she feel she could be comfortable in her own skin.

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SabreUntouch
User Image
S a b r e L y n n

✎ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ღ

Sabre looked up at the school with her little bag of clothes and supplies, weapons and music. "This is home for now," she thought silently in her head. She took her headphones from her neck and brought them to her ears and turned on Happy Hardcore Tonight by S3RL. The song mellowed out her mood and she danced her way to the door of the school and waited for another student to come along. ღ

✁ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ღ

Thorn had finished putting away her things. The rooms were lovely and fairly big. Literally spilt in the middle, her room was half Purple, half Blue. She picked the purple side. Purple wardrobe. Purple Bed, Purple carpet. All the furniture was purple, and she adore'd it.
Thorn walked outsite the door, with a notebook which had the new Students & Teachers names on it and what Dorm they was in. The headteacher was hardly around so she had been put in charge. Teachers Pet she thought.
She walked outside and saw a girl with bags, she had long black hair.
'E-Excuse me' she stuttered. 'Are you a -SStudent here?' she wasn't sure if the girl had heard her..

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces