Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Sure...you read here?" Trevor sits next to Max. "What are you reading?"
Void Stone
"Sure...you read here?" Trevor sits next to Max. "What are you reading?"
*blushes and says* seventeen... whee sweatdrop not so deep...but did you nknow that hilary duff is dating that good charlottle dude? *blushes and looks down*
"Seventeen? That's pretty low quality." Trevor chuckles a little bit, then shows his own book, a thick, incredibly long biography on Alexander Hamilton, with a bookmark showing he is almost done with it.
Void Stone
"Seventeen? That's pretty low quality." Trevor chuckles a little bit, then shows his own book, a thick, incredibly long biography on Alexander Hamilton, with a bookmark showing he is almost done with it.
um...you're really smart senpai *laughs* who is alexander hamilton ? *blushes even more*
"...He was the United State's first Secretary of the Treasury...I suppose most people wouldn't know who he is, even though he is on the ten dollar bill."
Void Stone
"...He was the United State's first Secretary of the Treasury...I suppose most people wouldn't know who he is, even though he is on the ten dollar bill."
*stands a lil bit and gives reed senpai a kiss on the cheek*
Trevor squeaks and jeks away. "Wha...what was that for?"
Void Stone
Trevor squeaks and jeks away. "Wha...what was that for?"
sorry, sometimes my gay side cant control itself....sorry
Trevor touches his cheek and blushes very hard. "...Why did you do that? Just...nevermind."
Void Stone
Trevor touches his cheek and blushes very hard. "...Why did you do that? Just...nevermind."
tries to change the topic of the conversation...*thinks* i heard we're gonna have a new teacher, she gonna teach drama...
"Hmmm...I wish her good luck. The drama kids get very rowdy sometimes."
Sakura walks down the hall and into her class room, she wore a tight white shirt, and tight black pants, her hair up in a messy bun. "Hello Students my name is Miss. Starwind...i am your new drama teacher" ((okay g2g c-ya tomorrow))
Void Stone
"Hmmm...I wish her good luck. The drama kids get very rowdy sometimes."
arent you going to join the drama club?
blacksmith_sakura
Sakura walks down the hall and into her class room, she wore a tight white shirt, and tight black pants, her hair up in a messy bun. "Hello Students my name is Miss. Starwind...i am your new drama teacher" ((okay g2g c-ya tomorrow))
well that was fast....hey reed senpai gtg to! See ya!
"Of course not." Trevor scoffs. "I can't stand the thought of embarassing myself in front of so many people."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff