Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadow stopped the firebolt before she flew into xavier.
"oh... erm... sorry i didnt see you there" she apologized.
V4mP1r3P1r4t3Qu33n
Jenny looks around and sees Xavier, one of her house mates *flys over* "Hey Xav... What's up?"
still a little shocked from the snitch* o hey Jenny
A bright day was outside and most the her happy classmates were outside enjoying the sun. This made her sick. As did the thought of Valentines Day. Anaya was a Sixth year slytherin, one of the best! (for living up to the slytherin's sterotype). She was bitter, rich and most of all a pure blood. As for her grades in school, potions was her only high grade of a B.

Anaya walk through the hallways, as the people in the pictures watched her. "There are too many eyes in this school." She muttered to herself.

((Can I join?))
FallenNightmare
Shadow stopped the firebolt before she flew into xavier.
"oh... erm... sorry i didnt see you there" she apologized.
*still stopped turns and looks at you* its ok. i think i should not fly today everthing and one is tring to knock me off *saying sarcasticly*
Shadow whizzed after the snitch and cought it, she put it back in her pocket "well sorry she said again as she flew down, shadow was not in a very good mood after being told off by a teacher.
hey guys i'm sorry ut i gotta go sad you can continue if you want...but it's up to you guys...Cya
V4mP1r3P1r4t3Qu33n
hey guys i'm sorry ut i gotta go sad you can continue if you want...but it's up to you guys...Cya
bye
watches Shadow catch the snitch* not bad * saying to self. then zooms off again doing a few barrel rolls and loops *
Shadow stops to watch xavier, for a minute or two, "he's really good" she thinks to herself, shadow set her watch and raced around the quiditch pitch timing herself.
*stops for a moment. then sees Shadow racing around and flys off after her* want to race?
lightinng
*stops for a moment. then sees Shadow racing around and flys off after her* want to race?

she turns to Xavier yea sure why not and stops so they can start properly
((gonna go now bye))
FallenNightmare
lightinng

she turns to Xavier yea sure why not and stops so they can start properly
cool gets along side of you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas