Welcome to Gaia! ::

name: Daisuke
grade:11th
appearence: appearance
i am a: (student, or teacher) student
lable sad punk, prep, jock, slut, loser, geek ect.) loner
dorm room sad u will have one soon if u dont have a number yet)(#1-20 dorm room#) 16
::"The homework... Pages 213 - 127? Then the Questions on Page 128?" she made her way over to the two holding onto the strap of her bookbag.::
xShamanicAngelx
::"The homework... Pages 213 - 127? Then the Questions on Page 128?" she made her way over to the two holding onto the strap of her bookbag.::

that ya i finshed it y ??
::"Just wondering, Not many kids really bother with it," she smiled again then looked at Takeru, "And don't tell me you spent all a last night on my laptop playing games instead of working on the project like you promised..."::
Anshie
'Well, I've seen you around school, and...Well...' Anshie looked at the floor. 'I dunno...' She looked up smiling. 'The history? I got mine done, and we have...well...a while before class, I could help!' She grinned.

"Really? Oh, your a saviour! Takeru jumps out his seat and stands up. "Ok, my report stuff is in my room so lets jump back there for now so i can cop.......um........so you can help me with it, is that ok?."
He walks into the school a bookbag in his hands. "So this is you new school." says the voice inside him. " it is."
Anshie nodded. 'It's good.' She blinked. 'What do yuo mean by jump...?' She cocked her head. 'I can get us there in a flash!' She smiled. 'Literally...'
((sorry, but i gotta go offline for an hour and a half or so...is it ok if we continue this rp then? i'll pm u when i get back))
xShamanicAngelx
::"Just wondering, Not many kids really bother with it," she smiled again then looked at Takeru, "And don't tell me you spent all a last night on my laptop playing games instead of working on the project like you promised..."::

o

::makes a small fire wall and frezes it and bounces a fire ball off of it
He looks down at his schedule to find his dorm. " okay im dorm 16." he mutters.
Perseus_Rose
((sorry, but i gotta go offline for an hour and a half or so...is it ok if we continue this rp then? i'll pm u when i get back))
((All right. I'll wait too! =D))
::calles the wall back in to a fire ball and makes it dissapear::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas