Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ooc: -Alright, so for those secure about their sexualities and the ones who can post more then two sentances but less then two paragraphs here is a Roleplay for you..-

This highschool is located in Japan, a private school for the ones above their class and for others it is because their parents had enough money to put them in it. There are dorms, a nice wide area with trees and pathways in the middle of the school grounds, lamps on the side of the paths, let your imagination soar.

Name:
Age/Class:
Past(if want):
Description:

.:My character:.

Tails
17/3rd year
Single, bi
Rather not place her past.
Usually she wears the school uniform but since it is the weekend the students are allowed to wear casual clothes. She wears a white tanktop and long khaki pants that brush against the ground. Long silvery hair giving her a ghost affect. She's very playful though.
The day was still holding on as Tails saunters through the courtyard, hugging her overcoat of wool closer to her form as the wind rushes by. Her feet are bear, her refusing to wear any shoes if she did not have to. Lavender eyes graze over the area, searching for a friend as another zephyr picks up, silvery locks lapping the air softly.
(Awwr...don't make me beg for you to come and join in... *sighs* Alright..well, if anyone wants me then IM me somehow, I'm here still..)
((hello, i'll rp. your actually basically what i was looking for, a new rp. is it ok if i joined?))
(( Sure thing. Go ahead and start posting. I hope others will join as well. ))
((oops accidently sent you a pm)) kiri was dragging a thing looking green army duffle bag behind him, looking around rather nervously as his bare feet slapped the carpet of the dorm halls." hnn....where is it? it's gotta be here somewhere...." he passed his dorm several times before looking at the numbers." oh....right...."
Looking up towards the disengaging sky she sighs softly, looking towards the windows of the dorms as the male's figure passes through the hallways slowly, "Hmm?" she asks herself, lavender eyes widening slightly as she hurries up the steps of the dorms. It had been awhile since she had seen anyone today and the male she mistakend for her best friend, him having the same movments of her friend which she adored so much.
Name: Jaston
Age/Class: 16/2nd
Past(if want):
Description: Avatar, but with a dark black cape.
he could hear her coming, just faintly thanks to his better than average hearing. kiri started to turn, smiling shyly then stopping and blinking." h-hello?" his voice rose an octave pitch-wise.
Tails pads up the steps quietly before she makes a turn down the hallway which the male was in. Pausing a second she stares at him, nope, wasn't her. Folding her hands together, they reaching her crotch area, she bows her head, silvery hair spilling over her shoulders in this one gesture, "Sorry..." she whispers before looking back up to the male.
his face turned red high on his cheeks, just under his eyes. " um....for what?" he asked innocently, growing alittle confused as his initial shyness began to slowly wear away like old car wax.
Jaston walked up to the school, black duffel bag in hand. He was an exchange student from America. Entering the front door, he looked around. "Yo! Anyone in here?" he called out, setting his bag down and cracking his knuckles.
kiri winced and put his hands to his ears, the crackling sound sharp in his ears." ow.....geez that hurts...." he looked at tails, then made his eyes flick around fast before returning to her.
kiri winced and put his hands to his ears, the crackling sound sharp in his ears." ow.....geez that hurts...." he looked at tails, then made his eyes flick around fast before returning to her.
Name: Feu
Age/Class:15/3rd year
Description: Avatar but wearing a black tank top with a loosly knit sweater over it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff