Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shoa666

*Shoa laughed while his head was laying in his arms*
"Depends on when i got here this morning... i am new here, and i don't know a whole lot... My guardians thought it would be a good idea for me to get an education... i don't see why, i ain't going anywhere anytime soon.... i'm a werewolf, and as such i am immortal..."
*Shoa laughed*
"You'll never experience anything like being a teen werewolf... knowing u have thousands of years left and ur barely scratching the surface..."

"I have a bit better of an understanding of it then you think." Anne laughed "Im a demon. I was forced to come here this year by my Half human Aunt, she said I needed to learn to control my powers better..."
Antigony
Shoa666

*Shoa laughed while his head was laying in his arms*
"Depends on when i got here this morning... i am new here, and i don't know a whole lot... My guardians thought it would be a good idea for me to get an education... i don't see why, i ain't going anywhere anytime soon.... i'm a werewolf, and as such i am immortal..."
*Shoa laughed*
"You'll never experience anything like being a teen werewolf... knowing u have thousands of years left and ur barely scratching the surface..."

"I have a bit better of an understanding of it then you think." Anne laughed "Im a demon. I was forced to come here this year by my Half human Aunt, she said I needed to learn to control my powers better..."

*Shoa made a ball of blue energy in the palm of his hand and he made it swirl around a little bit*
"How is school sposed to do that... its all brainy s**t..."
*The ball of energy swirled around in the air c in a figure 8 pattern*

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
plague_bringer
" Yes, I am a half demon" he says
"Okay," she said, "then I guess you won't mind me saying I'm a full demon."

Wealthy Raider

nikoru31
plague_bringer
" So long as you don't slaughter the innocent. Heritage means nothing to me" he says
Shoa666

*Shoa made a ball of blue energy in the palm of his hand and he made it swirl around a little bit*

"I have no Idea. She isn't the brightest of our blood line." Anne laughed "Though the Gymnastic classes give me a chance to show off, you know the whole cat like reflex's and what not. Your not one of those, dog boys who want to hurt all cats are you?"
WHOSE IN HERE

Wealthy Raider

( I am)
* pulls two cherry cokes out of his coat, and hands her one*
Antigony
Shoa666

"I have no Idea. She isn't the brightest of our blood line." Anne laughed "Though the Gymnastic classes give me a chance to show off, you know the whole cat like reflex's and what not. Your not one of those, dog boys who want to hurt all cats are you?"

*Shoa's shyness had worn off, and he was starting to act normal*
"Haha... oh yes, i just love chasing cats up into tree's!
*Shoa howled at the ceiling*
"Better run kitty kitty" wink smile
*Shoa lost control of the blue ball and it went flying to the front of the class, barely missing a students head. It froze a portion of the chalkboarrd into solid ice*
"Woops" sweatdrop

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
plague_bringer
nikoru31
plague_bringer
" So long as you don't slaughter the innocent. Heritage means nothing to me" he says
"Slaughter? Well.........I USED to.........."
Shoa666

*Shoa lost control of the blue ball and it went flying to the front of the class, barely missing a students head. It froze a portion of the chalkboarrd into solid ice*
"Woops" sweatdrop

"Ha ha... yeah right Ive never backed down from a dog in my life." Anne laughed giving a fake bring it on look to him "Becides Im not scared of you."

Wealthy Raider

nikoru31
plague_bringer
nikoru31
plague_bringer
* looks at her* " Even if I got a job to kill you, I couldn't do it now" he says
Antigony
Shoa666

"Woops" sweatdrop

"Ha ha... yeah right Ive never backed down from a dog in my life." Anne laughed giving a fake bring it on look to him "Becides Im not scared of you."

*Shoa grinned*
"I'm not a dog... i am a wolf, and one of the best that ever lived.... you shouldn't be scared, you should be terrified!"
*Shoa began to laugh, he was in fact only joking, he was just a young werewolf, nothing spectacular. He was actually laughing so hard his chair tipped backwards and he fell onto the ground*
"Ow.... that freaking hurt lol"
Shoa666

*Shoa grinned*
"I'm not a dog... i am a wolf, and one of the best that ever lived.... you shouldn't be scared, you should be terrified!"
*Shoa began to laugh, he was in fact only joking, he was just a young werewolf, nothing spectacular. He was actually laughing so hard his chair tipped backwards and he fell onto the ground*
"Ow.... that freaking hurt lol"

Anne jumped out of her chair "are you alright?" she asked standing over him. "Your kind of a clutz aren't you?"
*Shoa stood up and rubbed his head*
"Yea... just a bit... i haven't gotten used to this damn tail yet, and the ears... they that i'm sposed to have better balance but once little twitch and i'm falling over my own feet...."
*Shoa felt a nasty bump on his head and it healed quickly and the swelling went down.*
"There we go... good as new."
*Shoa lifted his chair and sat back down.*

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
plague_bringer
nikoru31
plague_bringer
nikoru31
plague_bringer
* looks at her* " Even if I got a job to kill you, I couldn't do it now" he says
"Why not?" she asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces