Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, Another High School rp...but ours is different. We have made our own characters, but, people are allowed to make their own characters. If you want to be a character, but change their names or a FEW things about them, let me know and I’ll adjust them. Teachers are appreciated, but they do not have pre-made characters.

~Rules~

1) All regular Gaia rules apply
2) Must be Semi Literate
3) No cybering
4) Be in character!
5) Have some respect, or you're going down…
6) Do not use *’s, I will ask you to leave if you do.
7) Put all ooc in (()) or some other form letting us know

~Plot~
Another eventful day at Riverside High School, a school like any other. The different cliques never get along, and neither do the students and faculty. Most of the skaters and punks hang out by the school gazebo before and after school, the cheerleaders practice on the football field after school, and soccer practice is held after school.
Here are the people: (People in green and red have been taken, only blue characters are left.)
---------Owners-------

Elliot- Supergirl64
A 16 year old female who is 5?2? with short red-brown hair, and brown eyes. She is usually wearing a hoody and jeans and found in a group of guys. She is funny and sarcastic and weird in her own way. Skater. Drives a purple Ninja.

Cloe-Areanna
A 16 year old female who is somewhat short and tan, with long dark brown hair, and brown eyes. She is often mean and sarcastic, but yet strangely funny and nice at times. Punk. Drives a black Dodge Ram

------Honor students----
Victoria-
An 18 year old female who is tall with blue eyes and tends to wear unrevealing clothes. She is a prudish, slightly judgmental Southern bell, republican, Christian, yet has a wild side that very few know about. Honor student. Drives a gray Minivan

Evie-Fairygal91
A 16 year old female who is average height and tan with short black hair. She is a funny and all
around good person. Honor student but slightly on the punk/rebel side. Drives a red Ford F150

Danielle-
A 17 year old female who is about 5'4" with shoulder length brown hair. She is funny, sarcastic and loves to be around friends. Honor Student. Drives a red 2005 mutang.

-----Sluts/Cheerleaders----
Nicole-amber790
A 17 female who is average height and long curly black hair. She tends to be crude, selfish, and inconsiderate. Slut. Drives a blue Dodge Viper.

Evan-
An 18 year old female who has curly blonde hair and blue eyes, she also has an average build. She is very inconsiderate and cruel to younger students. Cheerleader. Drives a white Mustang.

Kelcie-squirrelhappy121
A 17 year old female that is fairly tall and has short brown hair, she also wears new age clothes. She is funny, smart, and very gullible. Cheerleader. Drives a green Neon.

-------Soccer freaks-------
Hannah-
A 17 year old Korean female with shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes. She is kind, funny and a little gullible. Soccer fanatic. Drives a silver Mini Cooper

Hazel-
A 17 year old Korean female with long brown hair and brown eyes. She is somewhat slutty and funny. Soccer fanatic. Drives a silver Mini Cooper

Mitch-
An 18 year old male with dark brown hair and light blue eyes. He is tall and slender with an average build. He likes to crack to jokes and be friendly. Soccer fanatic, but not on the team. Walks

-----Football Players------
Jack-DG_aioros_de_merak_
An 18 year old male who tall with short blonde hair and blue eyes. He is cruel, mean, and loves cheerleaders. Football player. Drives a black Corvette

Luke-
An 18 year old male with short blonde hair and green eyes. He is a bully and a trouble maker. Football player Rides with Jack.

------Artisits--------
Nik- AmyFan_Nik
A 17 year old male with an average build, nose ring, and blue eyes. He tends to have a bad attitude, be sarcastic, and a big football fan. Artistic. Drives a black jeep.

Tristan-
A 17 year old male with and average build, long red hair (in a ponytail), and green eyes. Funny and extremely devoted to girlfriend (Nicole).Artistic. Rides with Nicole

------Miscellaneous-----
Rich-
A 16 year old male with an average build and short brown hair, with lots of gel. He is very stylish, funny, acts smart, good friend and is often mistaken for gay, but he?s not. Prissy boy. Drives a black Escalade.

Johann-
A 17 year old German male who is tall with short brown hair and brown eyes. He is a kleptomaniac, stuck up and acts tough. Snob. Drives a brown BMW

Shane-
A 17 year old male who is tall and constantly covered with sharpie (art by himself). He also has blonde hair and glasses. He is a momma?s boy and completely obsessed with Halo. Wanna-be punk. Is taken everyday by his mom, or rides a BMX bike

Jain - Serial Number

17 years old.Average build and short, neon-green hair. He doesen't like most people, especially mainstream guys and girls, and, he openly hates "evil" jocks and bullies. He's an alternative icon of his class, a "freedom fighter" of the weak ones. But that is mostly just talk. He's got very many kind of ideals, ranging from ethics to politics. Bikes

Kyra- ][ce Puppy
A 17 female who is somewhat short, with average length black hair. The tips of her hair are purple. She's shy, quiet, and likes to be on her own. Some people consider her a goth, based on what she wears. ((See my signature.)) She's a lesbian. She doesn't drive anything, she lives close enough to the school to walk.

------------------------------------------------
Extra info!!
- Tristan and Nicole have been dating for almost 2 years
-Hannah and Hazel are joined at the hip (not literally), and gossipy
-Elliot and Cloe are good friends
-Shane, Tristan, Elliot and Cloe are friends
-Hannah (forward), Hazel (mid), Elliot (goalie), Tristan (forward) and Victoria (defense) are on the soccer team.
-Mitch is obsessed with Evan
-Elliot does not get along with Hannah and Hazel, but Cloe does.
-Nik is on the football team, even though hes under artisitc.

If you want to make your own character, post a profile somewhat similar to the way I?ve made the others. That will make it easier for me to place you.
((~Bump heart ~))
((Do we continue from where we left or start from the beginning again?))
((~Bumpitiness~))
Serial Number
((Where we left off....unless you want to start over...))
Supergirl64
Serial Number
((Where we left off....unless you want to start over...))
((I'll let someone else decide that.))
(Okay, can my character be punkish?)
((Ok, It doesnt matter to me...))((Yea, if you want))
(Okay, I dont want to be punkish, just kindof a tough person, and sortof rebel, so if punkish best fits that then thats good.Haha.)
((K, if people don't come there spot is being re-opened, except for aioros))
((If we need a guy, I'll go pester my friend...))
Supergirl64
((If we need a guy, I'll go pester my brother...))

(Okay, haha!)
(( heart BUMP heart ))((Lemme go pester... ninja ))
((Hmm, anyone decided on the starting yet?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff