Welcome to Gaia! ::

here is the deal... i want semi lit people... no one scentance posters... i cant stand them... and here is what i want you to put for your character

name:
nick-name:
grade((9-12))
sex:

((and one more thing... when you join... o not ask ... jsut join...)))

my post is ciming soon!!!

character...

Joe Cleridon
Beaver
read minds, control fire, and teleport
11th grade
male
((no my character does not look like a beaver!!!))

beaver took out a tin from his inside coat pocket and took a toothpick out of it. he sighed as he stuck the toothpick in his mouth, and put the tin back in his coat pocket.

'how much longer do we have to deal with all of this cold weather???' he put his hands in his pockets and shivered.
he made his way up to the school passing all of the other kids that were there for their first day, as well as their last year. he knodded his head to all of the kids who smiled at him. there was nothing wrong with the beave, he had no diferent colored skin (just your normal olive italian skin) he always told himself. and he didnt have any funny looking ears like some of the others as well.
he walked up to the school and passed the other kids who were making their way inside the great mansion...
(( I suppose I'll join. Let me make a quick post. ))
name: Connor James O'Neill
nick-name: Connor
power(s): pyrokinesis
grade((9-12)) 10
sex: male
he glanced at his boots, which were covered in snow, as he finally made it to the front door of the mansion. he opened it and a blast of warm air put some feiling in his face, his cheeks finally got the red color which they had lost in the cold.
Name: Thayetei Serenity
Nick-name: Thayet or Thay
Power(s): Alchemy
Grade(9-12): Grade 9
Sex: Female
name: Tess Walker
nick-name: Rip
power(s): Ghosting- the ability to become invisible and move through solid matter
grade: 10
sex: female
Thayetei was a strange girl. She was aggressive and over emotional, not to mention overly dramatic. Her power of alchemy gave her powers most wouldn't have. Her clothing was pretty plain, consisting of black knee-high boots, a plain red top, black fingerless gloves, and a red wavy skirt.
*walks up to the school, no longer nervous as he approached the big typical-looking building* "Just like all the others..." he says, approaching the front doors
((you guys are all aproved to join^__^))

beaver closed the door behind him, and glanced around a tthe strange place. wood finish on everything. he took off his scarf, and unbuttoned his jacket.

'ma'am... i was wondering where i will be staying during my visit.' he looked at the odly dressed woman that sat behind a large wooden desk.
'joe claridon right?' she looked at the paper in front of her without even glancing up at him.
'yes ma'am...' he swallowed hard
'room 56 in the west wing... you take the elevator up to the third floor, and it is the second room on your right.' she gave him a small key for the room and then set him on his way.
Thayetei was a freshman now, and not very happy about it either. In Middle School, in Grade 8, she was the oldest. Now, she was at the bottom of the chain, only to be picked on by seniors, juniors, sophmores, and hell, even freshmen like herself. She climbed the steps, ignoring the cool breeze or snow, and only kicked it away with her boots.
Rip was just inside the building, her dark hair shading her face from view. She wore a loose black t-shirt blaring some obscure rock band, torn jeans, and battered red Chuck Taylors. Nothing conspicuous. She was on the pale side, but not overly so, and was overall rather plain-looking. She didn't mind, though. Even if she had striking features, she would still probably keep herself invisible most of the time. At the moment, it was one of the rare occasions where she chose to be visible.
Thayetei
Thayetei was a freshman now, and not very happy about it either. In Middle School, in Grade 8, she was the oldest. Now, she was at the bottom of the chain, only to be picked on by seniors, juniors, sophmores, and hell, even freshmen like herself. She climbed the steps, ignoring the cool breeze or snow, and only kicked it away with her boots.
*opens the door to go in and then, realizing shes there, holds it for the girl. He doesn't speak, siwhing not to be noticed by too many... he still couldn't believe what happened the last time someone found out about him*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff