Welcome to Gaia! ::

... The man stopped, hereing a voice off slightly in the distance.. To see a girl talking to the air. Raising a thin brow, he watched her with what seemed to be a smirk, clearly amused. As far as he was able to see, she was starting to loose her mind.. And that was always amusing to watch.

Pulling the neon green sun-glasses away from his face, he glanced around with pure boredom at the area around them.. Nothing particularly facinating.. So he went right back to watching the girl whom was talking to the air.
Paisley Daae lie on the grass, reading a book. Well, she wasn't /really/ reading, since behind that book were closed eyes and a light snoring sound. Now, it wasn't loud enough to even be audible at any distance, but if you were right by her, you could tell she was engulgfed in sleep. A single strand of violet hair blew with her breath, hitting her in the nose, then flying outward, and in a moment coming back to land on the tip of her nose.

It must have fluttered into a particular sensitive area, because she sneezeed violently. Her reading glasses, which are similar to my avtar's glasses, flew forward. She frowned, blinking repeatidly and stirring. Still frowning, she eyed the glasses and snatched them up off the grass, murmuring.

"Well, such a /great/ way to wake up..."

Paisley put the glasses in their case, and slammed the book shut. She rubbed her eyes with balled up fists, yawning. Sitting upright, she sighed deeply and adjusted her legs to where she was seated 'indian-style'. She shook her hair out of her eyes and eyed the grounds, as far as her greyish black eyes could gaze.
A third teenage girl lay stretched out on the warm asphault of the school's long drive,playing absentmindedly with her long ponytail,braiding and unbraiding the brown strands.Her backpack was propped next to her,the largest pocket half unzipped.

Something inside the worn old bag squirmed and squeaked."I know I should,Tammi.But maybe if I'm obstinate enough they'll send me home." Ashlyn said to the bag,words carried both by speech and thought to it's contents.Talking to Tammi is the only good thing about being such a freak.I wish I didn't have these 'talents' as everyone calls them. she thought,sticking her hand in the bag and scratching the creature inside.

((Oh and one thing,can you add Reinforce bto Ashlyn's class list?I just realized she should be in that too.))
Andrea Lemiux pushed open the tall wooden door with a decent shove, talking an eager step out inot the sunlight. Shed been so cooped up inside lately, she was eager to be back outside. With a distant half smile on her face, she walked along the path towards the gardens, looking to find some peace and quiet. It was her favorite place, for being away from people in her mind was always a good thing.

At the thought of people, her mind darkened and her smile faded to an uneasy grimace. If it weren't for certain PEOPLE she wouln't even be here...but by this point, she could do no more. She checked her watch absentmindedly as she spotted a stone bench just ahead of her, surrounded by large trees.

"Perfect..."she murmured, sitting down on the bench and relaxing peacefully in the shade.
Ashlyn noted everyone within veiw,watching the other girl walk off to the garden.Sure that everyone was occupied,she drew something long and furry from her bookbag.It was her secret pet ferret,Tammi,who scuttled up her arm to sit on her shoulder,chittering excitedly."I know, Tammi.But I have to be careful or they'll send you home."ashlyn told the small creature,stroking it's long fur.
Paisley frowned, standing up, finally. She steadied herself, stretching her legs a bit before slinging a grey messenger bag over her shoulder and starting to walk off. Well, she was walking /toward/ the building, so it wasn't nesscesarily off. She shook her head, contemplating which way she really was going. Off, or not?

"Don't think of such trivial things, Paisley..."

She talked to herself in her mind, accidentally blurting it out loud. She'd been here for a year, already, so everyone knew her fairly well. Paisley had a small share of friends, a few enemies. Then there were the people who percieved her as a raving lunatic. Those were probably the majority. Shaking her head a last time, Paisley leaned her back against a tree, her bag slumping from her shoulder onto the ground.

Paisley crossed her arms, standing with one foot propped against the tree. From here, she intently spied everyone's actions. But, anyone who had been here for more than about an hour knew that it was just how this girl did her things, and everyone was accustomed to it. Like it or not.
hello?*walks inside and hovers around and looks at thwe place*
Ashlyn looked up,catching sight of Paisley.Her face aquired a sligtly frightened look,like a deer caught on headlights.She scooped Tammi from her shoulder,stuffing the growling,sratching animal back into the safe hiding of her bookbag."Just put up with it for a little.I'll let you out again soon,I promise."she told the ferret.

Trying to fake nothing being wrong,she zipped the bookbag shut and returned to nonchalaintly lazing on the warm driveway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff