Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Seeker

Nadeshiko_Angel
*summons lightinging and starts taking aim. Fires to make a direct hit.* Fine by me! You're obviously not aware of just what I can do!
*flips around and punches the bolt into nothing* obviosly you dont know what i can do,either *runs at Nadeshiko with a flame-ignited fist and aims a blow at Nadeshikos abdomen ((wait a sec,i need to put the rule No god-modding))*

6,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
*watches and becomes confused* what, are you all just punching each other or something?

Aged Seeker

where is everyone?

6,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
dunno. I'm here though!
ooc: gottchya ^_~
*takes the blow, winces as she grabs hold of the arm and freezes in w/ telekinesis* You're right, I don't. My bad for not watching.

Aged Seeker

Reisuki
dunno. I'm here though!
Good. *telikinetic call to everyone* anyone still gonna post?

Aged Seeker

Nadeshiko_Angel
*takes the blow, winces as she grabs hold of the arm and freezes in w/ telekinesis* You're right, I don't. My bad for not watching.
*flips around and aims a kick at the top of Nadeshikos head,then flips around to perform a roundhouse kick to her kidneys*

6,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
skythIII
Nadeshiko_Angel
*flips around and aims a kick at the top of Nadeshikos head,then flips around to perform a roundhouse kick to her kidneys*

*puts Skyth in headlock* heh
*dodges both attacks w/ cat-like reflexes* You know what? I like the way you fight. *freezes both legs w/ telekinesis* can't fight if you can't move.

Aged Seeker

Reisuki
skythIII
Nadeshiko_Angel

*points hands strait at her face,only 2 or 3 inches away,and blast an ice blast at her face*

Aged Seeker

Nadeshiko_Angel
*dodges both attacks w/ cat-like reflexes* You know what? I like the way you fight. *freezes both legs w/ telekinesis* can't fight if you can't move.
*freezes her arms and legs with telekinesis* do you think it works both ways?

6,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
skythIII
Reisuki
skythIII
Nadeshiko_Angel

*points hands strait at her face,only 2 or 3 inches away,and blast an ice blast at her face*

((meanie)) *melts ice and then sends a blast of fire at him, setting him on fire* and just to make sure you stay like that... *casts a spell to make it water-resistant*
*makes a muffled scream, summons fire and engulfs herself, the ice is melted* Why you--! *paralizes his entire body* Don't you know it's rude to strike a lady in the face?!

Aged Seeker

*realeases the telekinetic bonds using his own telekinesis,and enjoys the flames* ahhh,this feels good *consentrates the flames on his body into his hands and fires them at both girls*
*catches fire and converts it to pure energy* You jerk! * increases amount and disappears, reappearing behind him and fires.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff