Welcome to Gaia! ::

She put the key in the doorknob, turned it and opened the door. She found her pets awake and alert from the crash. "It's ok." she reassured them. She heard a rasping noise and looked toward the windoe. It was her owl now pecking madly at the window. She opened it and let her in. Flying to her cage, she perched inside and got comfortable. She was soon fast asleep, as for the other animals, they went into their little beds and fell asleep as well. She also went to bed. "Well might as well get a few hours of sleep before classes start." she asid to herself as she turned off the light and tucked herself in.
He finnished carving and stepped into his room. He checked the lock on his trunk that he had in the corner. He gave a nod and then walked to his desk. he took a small coughing fit and sat down.
(hey...where did everyone go?)
Sebastien_Cross
(hey...where did everyone go?)

((I'm still here, I figured we oughta start having our classes by now?))
She woke up, took a shower then changed. It was time for her first class. Great...She thought. She put on a tight fishnet shirt and a tight black t shirt on over that. also she put on a tight black hiphugger pant and her grey contacts. her makeup included deep black eye liner and a soft grey eye shadow. She also had on a bit of mascara and black nail polish. She left her black hair down. her hair had slight blue streaks, the kind of blue you fine in flames. She looked in the mirror."perfect." she said quietly to herself. "Ok I'm going to class now." she told her pets. "I'll bring you out when i have lunch." She then grabbed her schedule, which was on her desk, and her key, then she left. "Ok Math room 614."she muttered wandering the halls. Her math block consisted of pretty much every math subject but focused more on geometry, tri, algebra, and calculus. She found her class and went in, sitting in the back corner.
Aurora's eyes had opened up to the bright sunlight that had poured in from her dorm window. She was surprised that she was able to fall back asleep for the third time that night. Slowly rising out of bed she patted Pyro on his head who slept beside her telling him that it was morning. Then she gathered up everything that she'll be needing for the shower and told Pyro to get her school things together. Within 15-20 mins. coming out of the shower, she was ready and had all her things up. She exited her dorm room and locked it behind her. Then she allow her little foxy friend to lead them to the cafeteria.
Name: Mii Shinichirou
Nickname: Miki-chan
Your Pet: Red cat named Ifrit
Teacher or Student: Student
Race: Cat demon/ Angel
Powers: Healing and foresight, which she can't control.
Weapons: Claws
Appearance: Avatar
Personality: Shy and kind.
Bio: Being a half-breed, she's been taunted and beat, so she's scared around people. She trusts no one.
Dorm Room(1-25): 7
Classes:
1: World History
2: Geometry
3: Cooking
4: Gym
5: Latin
6: Lunch (have to have it sometime)
7: Chemistry
8: AP Lit.

((Is this okay?))
((hello? is anyone here?))
((Perfect, looks fine to me. Just jump in anywhere I but i think we're the only one's here sweatdrop ))

Reaching the cafeteria Aurora looked about her. The place was crowded with several students, adults, and their pets. What amazed Aurora the most was how big the place was and how it was able to support everyone there. Pyro started heading off toward the direction of the food lines. After the excitement from last night it didnt surprise Aurora that he was hungry. She followed the red fox over to the long lines that reached as far back as the lunch tables and waited patiencely.
Finally math was over, it was soo easy yet soo boring. It was a half an hour until her next class so she went to her dorm and let her animals out. They ran out of the room excitedly. They went to the cafeteria and waited in line to get some food.
It didnt take as long as Aurora had thought for the lines to shorten and allow her and Pyro to get their breakfast. When it was her turn to get her food from the line she had got 2 plates, one for herself and one for Pyro. She stepped out of line and seached the lunchroom for an empty table and spotte ont near the back. She hurried over to it and set her things down and placed Pyro's food on the food beside her. He ate it hungrily. Aurora looked down at her own plate deciding whether or not it was fit to eat. Then shrugging her shoulders she set that plate on the floor too. She'll just skip breakfast that morning.
She got her food, a full breakfast, and sat at a table. She also had too plates overflowing with food for she had to feed four. she placed one on the ground, where her puppy and the cat ate and one on the table. She started eating, hand feeding her owl. She looked across the table to see a girl not eating and her fox next to her. She smiled at them.
john flushed the toilet. He had gotten used to the fact he coughed so hard that he would cough up blood...but hey...he likes to smoke and he has no reason not to. He walked to his theologey class holding his coat over his shoulder and his sleeves rolled up showing his tatoos.
She finished eating and waited for her pets to do so too. When they did she returned to the dorm and let her pets in. " ok i'll be back." she told them and closed the door. Potions, was her next class, so she headed to room 115.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff