Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hermione looked quickly at Scott and got up from her seat and sat next to him "Hi." she smiled softly at him "How are you?"
constantinos smith
TotallyHot
She got out of the carriage and walked into Hogwarts. She set Crookshanks down on the floor. She knew her place around and would soon find the kitchen. She walked into the Great Hall and sat at the Gryffindor table. She smiled at everyone. Still no sign of Harry and Ron. Great it's probably going to be second year all over again...
scott saw hermione " hey hermione! sit here!" he said to her as he pointed to a seat next to him and with the rest of the prefects

Clementine made her way to the prefect table, glancing around at all the faces. There were a few she knew, and some she didn't. She sighed and sat down.
"Evening, everyone. How were your holidays?" she asked, to no one in particular, as she waited for Dumbledore's speech.
TotallyHot
Hermione looked quickly at Scott and got up from her seat and sat next to him "Hi." she smiled softly at him "How are you?"
" im ok, ive just been made prefect" he said showing her the badge " did you see harry and ron?" he asked
xxmika
constantinos smith
TotallyHot
She got out of the carriage and walked into Hogwarts. She set Crookshanks down on the floor. She knew her place around and would soon find the kitchen. She walked into the Great Hall and sat at the Gryffindor table. She smiled at everyone. Still no sign of Harry and Ron. Great it's probably going to be second year all over again...
scott saw hermione " hey hermione! sit here!" he said to her as he pointed to a seat next to him and with the rest of the prefects

Clementine made her way to the prefect table, glancing around at all the faces. There were a few she knew, and some she didn't. She sighed and sat down.
"Evening, everyone. How were your holidays?" she asked, to no one in particular, as she waited for Dumbledore's speech.
" the holidays for me were super cold, i had to spend it in antartica! my eagle almost froze to death there!" he said
Taith's hand was still in her pocket, she sighed looking around at the ohert tables, and the people who were seated at them. She chuckled as she saw the scared looking first years, "Hmmm, they look so scared...Good.." she muttered to herself.
constantinos smith
TotallyHot
" im ok, ive just been made prefect" he said showing her the badge " did you see harry and ron?" he asked

"No, I haven't seen them. They were supposed to met me on the train and they weren't there." Looks at badge "Congradulations."

Mythical Kitten

19,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
*sits at griffindor table* wheres the grub *stomach growls*
TotallyHot
constantinos smith
TotallyHot

"No, I haven't seen them. They were supposed to met me on the train and they weren't there." Looks at badge "Congradulations."
" thanks, hmm......maybe their having private time with padma and parvati patil.." he suggested O_o

Mythical Kitten

19,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
constantinos smith
TotallyHot
constantinos smith
TotallyHot

" thanks, hmm......maybe their having private time with padma and parvati patil.." he suggested O_o
you're so pervy
constantinos smith
TotallyHot
constantinos smith
TotallyHot

Rolls her eyes "Please. You know Harry is in love with Cho and plus Padma and Parvati are sitting at their tables.

Mythical Kitten

19,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
TotallyHot
constantinos smith
TotallyHot
constantinos smith
TotallyHot

Rolls her eyes "Please. You know Harry is in love with Cho and plus Padma and Parvati are sitting at their tables.
i thought harry didn't like cho anymore
TotallyHot
constantinos smith
TotallyHot
constantinos smith
TotallyHot

" oh yeah..oh well i give up...." he said sighing
Taith rolled her eyes as she looked up at Dumbledore, "C'mon man hurry up!" she muttered as Prof. Dumbledore stood ready to make his speech. Taith lay her head on her arms as he began to make his speech.

Mythical Kitten

19,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
*stomach growls loudly* come on. hurry up with the stupid speech
constantinos smith
TotallyHot
constantinos smith
TotallyHot
constantinos smith
TotallyHot

" oh yeah..oh well i give up...." he said sighing

Looks up "Yea, Dumbledore's speech!" she said sacasicaly.

((Really short!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces