No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

Haʟ-Bʏʀɴɴ
      ----

Ghost Girl

---

The boat ride was not a fun one. Hazel had spent the entire time locked in the bathroom hoping in vain that her stomach would stop churning from the boat moving. She had never even known that she got seasick before. It didn't really help that there were so many spirits around that she probably would have gotten sick anyway. Maybe attending this school wasn't such a good idea. The sound of someone knocking and saying something muffled by the wall brought her back to reality, realizing that the boat had stopped moving.

Slowly, she exited the bathroom, passing by the gentleman that had gotten her attention. "Arigato." Hazel mumbled as she fumbled around for her headphones. Slipping them over her ears, she started blasting songs now that she had the stomach to deal with anything but trying to breathe properly. It was a good 2 minutes before she actually looked up to see where she was.

"Holy crap." She muttered as she stood dumbfounded at the sight in front of her. Was this place even real? It looked like something out of a fairy tale or something like that. She had a difficult time processing it all. Well she certainly wasn't in Arizona anymore.

Eventually, Hazel made her way to what she assumed to be the front office, still having to stop every few seconds to look in amazement at how magical this place looked, but then having to move because there was some spirit(probably Jack) that was pushing her to keep going forward. Eventually, she managed to get to the main office and got to the front line. Without taking her headphones off, Hazel gave a half smile to the person (that probably just still looked like the deer in the headlights look she had since she got off the boat).

"Konichi wa. Watashi wa Soo me soo Hazel Byrne des." She said before continuing to ask for the papers she'd need in extremely broken Japanese. Hazel deserved some credit though, in just a few months, she had made leaps and bounds with her skill in Japanese so that she could speak with people better, hopefully so she wouldn't come off as that stupid American girl that can't talk to anyone.

After getting the paperwork she needed, she sat down to fill out anything. Oh hey, everything on the papers were written in English, that was nice of them. Maybe it'd be easier to talk to everyone here than she thought. It'd be nice to practice her japanese though, so she wrote everything down as best as she could in Hiragana.

---

[Location:Boat--Front Office]
      [With:Nobody in particular]

(OOC: I was going to do some interaction with someone, but the post was getting a bit too long as it was)

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

they always say it was s t u p i d.
Don't you know that's the only way to h u r t me?
I guess I'll go a w a y now
If a l l I can do is hurt you.

User Image
User Image

"Get up lazy one!"XXXXXSMAACK! a hand swiftly and boldly slapped Sammy's face that quickly jolted her awake and causing her to sit up quickly "OW! WHY DO YA' ALWAYS GOTTA HIT!!! PSYCO BI-"XXXXXSMAAAACK! "YOU ARE LAZY! GET UP NOW!" her aunt screeched like a parrot with the worst cold ever, her Japanese accent dripping with each English word you pronounced. The frail pale woman made an angry scrunched up face before standing up and stomping out of the room and sliding the door shut with a satisfying. Sammy rubbed her cheek mumbling a few curses upon her grouchy aunt, oh how she hated the woman. It was hard to believe that her dad was related to that....thing, how old was she anyways? Older than crap itself no doubt. Sammy shook her head as she finally stood up from her futon and gave a good stretch in her underwear and good real nice yawn to fit. At least she would get to leave for the school year which was the only thing she looked forward to about going back to school. This would be her second year of going to this school as well as her dad's death, man this sucked. She didn't ever get any farther in her dad's "suicide" case, which was actually a MURDER case, and Aunt Yui and still on top of it. Especially after those two slaps this morning. "YOU STILL ASLEEP?!?! UP! UP NOW!" Sammy quickly ran to the sliding door in hopes to lock it, nope too late, she was greeted by another mighty slap. By the end of the morning the hand mark was going to be permanent with the way this woman went on with it.
-------
"The lazy one is finally up. Back in my days-" "Dinosaurs roamed the Earth." Sammy mumbled to her younger brother who giggled which earned her a bowl to the head. Sammy had been living with the Grinch herself every since her dad decided to take a dirt nap and her mother decided to run for whatever reason. Sammy was originally from New York but was forced to move to Japan because her older brother couldn't even finance himself; so how was he going to take care of two people? So here the three of them were, staying with their aunt who Sammy swore up and down was the devil himself. "So ya' going back to that place today, kiddo?" her older brother Alex said before shoving rice into his mouth in the most elegant way known to man, okay that was the biggest lie ever. "Yeah, I just hope there's gonna be some big secrets out there this year. Last year there was just a bunch of so-and-so likes liiiiiike so-and-so or what's-his-face totally just ate a booger in gym!" she complained as she took her seat at the kotatsu across from her aunt and grumbled and mumbled to herself. "Are you going to see that lady this year, onee-san?" Sammy couldn't help but make a face when her younger brother, Jun, said any Japanese in an English sentence because it just reminded her of those girls back in America who lived and breathed anything anime. That and she was just so done with Japan now-a-days. "You mean Ms. Anders?" Sammy scoffed "Most likely yes, but I don't want to." Sammy didn't hate seeing Ms. Anders, she just hated being counseled by anyone. Yeah she was depressed and very mentally unstable last year, but she was chill now and just hated whenever people were all up in her business. "You will see nice lady! She help!" her aunt screeched some more before going on to a long lecture so Sammy made a face and began to mock her which made both her brothers laugh but her aunt wasn't as pleased with the clownish act. A cup was thrown as Sammy's face this time which both her brothers whooped even harder at.
-------
Sammy stood on the boat trying to blend in with the students as she scanned for new ones. She held her canon digital camera tightly into her hands and kept her messenger bag close with the other. Every now and then she would sneakingly take a picture of each new student then would take small mental notes all while trying to ignore the whispering dead that faintly lingered in the back of her mind. Sammy sighed tiredly; didn't the dead ever take a break from, you know, dying? Banshees probably thrived on the dead but poor little Sammy just wished they would shut up, forever. At least she didn't have to travel half way across the world to get to the school, her aunt lived right down in the city so easy access for her and she didn't even have to bring her luggage. Sent it in early. Finally they arrived, students pushed and shoved to get off the boat, Sammy pushed harder "Calm down you morons, it's a school not a happy fun place." the newer students gave her a look while the older ones tended to stray from her. She had a reputation of getting dirt on people, fast quick and easy; the older and wiser ones knew. She would sell'em to people too, only small ones though. She kept the bigger and juicer ones for herself for blackmailing. Did you really think she was going to do her own homework?

Sammy groaned as she squeezed through the newer arrivals and walked towards the front office. She had to figure out if she really had to see Ms. Anders again this year, and she prayed so hard she didn't. But the letter she gotten over the summer where they kindly "recommended" (which basically meant that she had to) to see Ms. Anders, once again, for two days every week didn't exactly bring up her hopes. As soon as Sammy got to the office she slapped down the letter that recommended to see Ms. Anders. Again. And couldn't stress the "again" part enough. While waiting she took quick notice to the short blonde beside her who had the loudest of whispers. Which meant she carried someone dead around with her. Goody. While she could only "talk" to the recent ones, she was cursed to hear the lingering ones. Sammy cringed when the shortie began to speak Japanese, not because of how broken it was, but because it was Japanese. No. No more Japanese, Sammy was so done with Japanese. "Uuuuugh, You don't gotta speak Japanese you know. Or write it. Or even utter a single word of it. Trust me, easier for everybody if you don't." it came off as rude, Sammy knew it but it was better then yelling "Japanese is sh*t with a capital "S" do not even utter anymore Japanese or I may literally explode and die." waaaaay better.

User Image

B e c a u s e it's harder.
I was j u s t a kid,
And all I really w a n t e d,
Was my f a t h e r.

I don't think I'm lost:.Fresh off the boat-----▻ Front office
The dead are so quiet today:.Shortie
Aside from the usual curiosity I'm:.really sick of hearing Japanese, like a tolerance of -100 for it
Heeeeey, I love this outfit!:.BEST OUTFIT EVAH!!!!!!

OutOfCharacter:...Sorry its so long, my first posts are always my longest.

Formis13

Tipsy Detective

User Image

ζσɾєϯϯαℚʊɪɳɳ

The lost spirit

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Can't I just be left alone.......

⇏ Loretta slept outside waiting for the boat ride hoping she would be the first one on the boat. But yet she had over slept. Stupid stupid me She thought to her self as she waiting in line to get on to the boat. She was quite upset at her self because she wanted to be first.

Once they had arrived at island Loretta was shocked at how beautiful it was. Even though the boat ride was a bit bumpy and she might have thrown up a few times it was worth it. The place looked amazing. "This is beautiful" She said to her self while looking around. She noticed several people what seemed like two females. "This is going to be an interesting year" She said while she started to walk around.

Loretta noticed two girls talking to each other but decided not to interact with them and just walked right past them getting her papers she needed and her key to her room she then thanked the person who was passing them out and went over the a bench and sat down her bags by her sides. Her scars were getting a little sore now and she needed a nurse to clean them. The salt water must have bothered them.

After a while of sitting down and doing nothing she had decided to explore and look for the nurses office. Just because she was pretty much dead didn't mean she didn't feel pain. That was actually one of the things the devil made sure she felt. And her scratches were really starting to sting. Her scratches would never heal because of the devils curse and she would forever have to take care of them. She was just one of those unlucky people. If people became friends with her bad luck would probably start happening to them which is probably why she didn't have many friends.

"Uggh where is the nurses office" She said in frustration to her self. Who ever the nurse was he or she would probably be asking or questioning why she had so many scratches. She really didn't feel like explaining it to anybody either. After exploring for a while she had finally found the nurses office she tried to knock on the door and open it but it was locked. "Just my luck" She said to her self while she sat outside of the nurses office waiting for the nurse to come. ⇍

Or must you traumatize me for the rest of my life.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

✖ Location:Out side nurses office ✖ Mood:annoyed ✖ Thoughts:Where is the nurse✖ Company: Alone✖ Ooc: My character is open for talking///Edited

Mythicharme

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

Haʟ-Bʏʀɴɴ
      ----

Ghost Girl

---

Hazel almost didn't realize someone was talking to her. Taking her headphones off, finally, she looked up to see the girl in front of her speaking... English...

"What?... Wait..." She said blankly as the gears in her head began turning. Then it hit her. "No..." SHe had assumed everyone here just spoke Japanese because they were so close to Japan and... oh god she hadn't even actually heard anyone speak since she left. She either had her headphones on the whole time or in the case of the boat ride here, locked alone in the bathroom.

"FFFFFFFFrick." Hazel exclaimed, catching herself from swearing. "I spent months working on learning how to speak the friggin language and it was all for nothing? Dang it dang it dang it!" Hazel growled in anger. Her pen began slowly floating in midair as she ranted. Noticing this, she snatched the pen out of the air, muttering something under her breath."Stop it, Jack. I am not in the mood, behave."

Looking back up, her face now red as a tomato, Hazel gave her best smile to the girl in front of her. "Heh... sorry. I'm really sorry, I didn't know and I worked really hard to learn and... nevermind, sorry. English from now on, I promise." The blonde got up and extended her hand out to the one who kindly pointed out her error. "I'm Hazel. Uh... I'm a human." Wait was it proper to just point that out from the get go? She didn't know, this was all strange to her. "Um... sorry. Clearly I'm new here." She stated with an awkward laugh to top off the trainwreck of a conversation she had created.

---

[Location:Front office]
          [With:Girl with a camera]

Dapper Genius

User Image Who, who, who is it dares
to find these feathers, stroke this skin?
Minerva Nascha Wanderlust

☰ The Great Owl ☰

How, how, how can you dream of
the night he spreads his wings to hold you,
shows you all he knows and lets you in?
User Image
My Theme Song: Were-Owl

Waking up in an unwelcoming groggy state, a black haired woman shifted under layers of animal hides and black and white feathers. Her head peeked from the hides' fur. It was morning, one of the banes of the woman named Minerva's existence. She used to love the day so much way back when. Now it was just a bright reminder of the choice she made. Min slowly sat up on her bed, which was just a small pile of the animal skins on a wooden floor.

Her home was a medium sized hut that was perched in a large tree deep within Faerie Forest. The tree sat not too far from a river where Min bathed in and fished at. She stayed in the forest when school ended and returned to the Academy once it opened for the year. Min's residence was usually decorated with hides, horns, antlers, wooden masks, musical instruments, and weapons like spears and bows. Now it was just a barren room. In the corner of her home sat a large leather sack filled with her belongings. She was packed up and ready to return to the Academy where she already had her own dorm room.

After reluctantly bathing in the cool water of the river and clothing herself in her traditional garb, Minerva set her luggage on the deck of her home. Brown eyes, slowly turning big, slanted, and black, glanced back to her summer home before feathers grew on her skin and face. Her body grew to about 8 feet in height while her legs turned to black talons and arms to wings. Giant wings gave off an impressive gust of wind as she stretched them out, a few feathers escaping with the blast. One of her talons grasped onto the bag and she leapt off her deck then flew off into the sky in the direction of Heaven's Academy. The Owl knew no one would dare trespass into her home lest they'd receive a visit from her feathery, menacing frame. She was well known in the forest and was so far the only one of her kind on the island. Though she certainly was not the only one in the skies.

Her travels ended once she saw the airstrip of the Academy. The school itself was a beauty to behold and she was thankful for its being and those that attended. Min let out a loud cry to alert those who were in charge of the strip and they signaled for her to land safely. Talons untucked, body and wings angled for landing and flapped slower, Minerva landed safely onto the stone making of the strip with her luggage touching the floor first. She was greeted by those who managed the airstip and she greeted them back before her beak gently clutched her bag. Minerva's wings draped over her form like a cape giving her an appearance of sliding when the owl walked as she made her way down the halls. Minerva, since she had nothing better to do, made her way to the front office to greet Headmaster Ayato. She hadn't spoken to anyone from the school since it ended months ago. Once there The Owl noticed two new students right in front of the office. Both seemingly human. "Hello," She said after setting down her bag next to her. Still in her owl form. "Are you young ladies lost?"

Where's my location?: Heaven's Academy; in the halls towards the office
Who is by my side?: No one yet.

Formis13
Demonic_Girl111

Sparrowkeester's Significant Otter

Demonic Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
мαяιηα

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

This was it. The perfect start to a new life in this miracle school as Marina liked to call it. The only problem that she happened to come by was the fact that she had to spend some time on this boat. It wasn’t as though she were one to get sick, she was a water nymph after all. Staring at the calm waters below was killing her for not being able to jump in. She had never been in any body of saltwater, which she was always curious about. Even with the water being below her, she always had her canteen of water on her side. The canteen pretty much being the only possession she had. Yet, it kept her with her element at all times and she could never be away from it, it was what calmed her. It truly was her life.

Her gaze would occasionally graze the crowd of students. So many races and species she had never seen before. There were even a few humans here or there, they weren’t really catching her interest. It was the unique ones that she caught herself staring at. How could she even stop herself? This was a brand new experience and she was going to take in every moment of it.
After the boat reached its destination, the academy itself was outstanding. Her new home for the time being, a safe haven. A good majority of the students had already gotten off the boat by the time she snapped out of the recent day dream. She thought of her mother-figure, You would have loved this place, Dina.

Finally off the ship, Mari finally got her feet onto the nature she had missed on that short trip. It didn’t even hit here that people would wonder why she was standing their shoeless with her feet dug into the dirt below her.

Mari watched as many students began heading in the same direction. “That must be where I need to go.”
She gave herself an inner pep talk before making her way up to the main office, trailing dirt behind her as she walked. Once there she noticed a few girls already there. Before thinking she went ahead and blurted out, “What are we doing in here?”
What a terrible question to ask. Her face went into an immediate frown. What were the other actually supposed to get out of that?
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood:Embarrassed
Thought:I can't believe this.
With:Those people in in front of me, yeah
Ooc:Here's a shot, I apologize it's been a few years since I roleplayed in this format.

Tipsy Detective

User Image

Дɳɪʈɒ Πҽдȼȿʯ

The water elf

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm..............

❃ Anita loved the ride to the school. It felt so great being so close to water. She was even more stoked that the Academy was on an island. It was perfect for her she was so close to water. It felt so much like home to her. Even though she knew she would never be allowed to go back home. "This place is amazing!" She said out loud with excitement. Anita looked around to see all sorts of different kinda of students around here. There were already so many students here. I hope I make friends She thought to her self.

Anita saw a bunch of girls all hanging out with each other and smiled to her self. Hmm that blue haired girl looks like she could use some company" She thought to her self while walking up to her and putting on her friendliest face. "Hello, I'm Anita" She said while putting out her hand offering to shake hands with her. I hope she likes me She looked at the girl. "This place is amazing isn't it" She asked the girl. There were so many places to explore on this island and so many amazing things to see. Anita couldn't wait for the adventures to begin. ❃

but to add color to my sunset sky.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☁ Location:Front office ☁ Mood: excited ☁ Company: A bunch of girls ☁ Thoughts: Explore? ☁ Ooc: xxxxx

User Image

Frozened Shadow

Eloquent Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mrs. Anders
Ferrah Ruth Anderson

User Image
                                                                It was always a pleasure to start a new year at the Academy. Already Ferrah was looking to get back into the swing of things. She was looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. With her hair flowing behind her, she trotted right on into the office, passing a few wondering students. Already there seemed to be kids waiting for schedules or to be seen for one matter or another. Just as she got behind the desk, she couldn't help but over hear another student getting on the case of another. Glancing towards them she couldn't help but notice that it was none other than Ms. Dunstan. Or so she called her. 'Well, well... off to a good start already this year...' she thought to herself. Her brow arched as the one in whom, Ms. Dunstan, was speaking to was quick to make amends.

"Ladies..." she finally interrupted after passing a few keys to students who bypassed the two ladies speaking. Helping the other office personnel, she gave them their keys too. "I see you are making friends fast already, Ms Dunstan." she smiled, almost mockingly. It was then that she caught sight of the letter in her hand. Ferrah could only assume that she was originally in there to see if she really had be counseled through the year. She wouldn't be the first student to question her recommendation for counseling. And sad to say, most likely not the last. She sympathized with them though, and definitely understood their frustration of having to take time in their busy schedules to sit down with a mere counselor. But part of her wished they could appreciate the fact that she was there simply to help.

Gesturing towards the paper in Ms. Dunstan's hand, "At least once a week, Ms. Dunstan." she spoke up. Not going into too much detail about the document- not saying it was for counseling in front of the other students. But she figured her point was made. "I will get in touch with you for a time." she said nonchalantly.

"Now, you two.... run along and enjoy this glorious day!" she said with a bit more enthusasium. If it wasn't for answering questions and helping with the office staff, she would be enjoying it too. At least she had only a few more hours till the students would have their various questions answered and things to start them off with.

Eloquent Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

ℌʊɲʈεɾ ฬεɾʈ𝔥εɩოεɾ

▤ ▦ ▨ ▥ ▩ ▧ ▤ ▦ ▨ ▥ ▩ ▧ ▤ ▦ ▨ ▥ ▩ ▧ ▤ ▦ ▨ ▥ ▩ ▧ ▤ ▦ ▨ ▥ ▩ ▧

It had been a nice trip home to the cold mountains, visiting his father. Between sparring with some of the other Minotaur’s in the clan and catching up with his dad, it was a bittersweet return to the academy. However, he was indeed looking forward to meeting new students and finishing his education. His fur ruffled in the wind as the ship pulled into port. While some of the students looked tired from the journey, some sea sick, and others giddy with joy, Hunter was feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. Reaching down he gathered his few belongings, slinging a sac of spare clothes and additional accessories on his back he made his way off the ship.

He kept to himself in the hustle and bustle of things, making his way towards the academy. He felt no need to rush since everyone was given a couple of days to settle in. He was thankful for that time due to the long taxing journey. Being refrained to a ship for a few days was not easy on his large joints. He stretched his large arms above his head and yawned as he walked ever so casually.

Upon arriving on school grounds, Hunter realized how weary he really was. Looking around, he found himself a large tree that provided plenty of shade. Finding it more appealing than finishing his journey, he walked over to it and plopped down beneath it. He yawned with exhaustion, making sure to stretch out real good before laying down. He breathed slowly as it didn't take him long at all to calm down. He was relaxed. Feeling the light breeze brush against him, and hearing others chat as they passed by made it almost seemed like he never left. He was right back at his second home.

▤ ▦ ▨ ▥ ▩ ▧ ▤ ▦ ▨ ▥ ▩ ▧ ▤ ▦ ▨ ▥ ▩ ▧ ▤ ▦ ▨ ▥ ▩ ▧ ▤ ▦ ▨ ▥ ▩ ▧

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
xxxxx███I ' M D E A D xxxxxx♔◞ ` l - l i v i n g xx 𝑑 𝑒 𝑎 𝑑 ! !
____________IT CUT ME OUT THE SURFACE OF MY HEART__
_________• • •___黒のバルーンに吸い込ま___• • •___空の部屋にスパッツ___• • •
layoutbyDantressxxxx........................................................................................................................................................
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnali xx avenwoodxxx𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 x
_____I`M LIVING DEAD, ONLY ALIVE____WHEN I PRETEND THAT I HAVE DIED
___________________________LOCATION :: bench outside _COMPANY :: no one _MOOD :: bored, _OOC :: ... talking =#A40000

The morning seemed to drift by, slower and slower. Her things were all unpacked in her dorm, everything already prepared from earlier. There wasn't much else to do, really. Inali was one of the year-round students, only leaving if she needed something. Her family basically disowned her once she became a monster, giving up after her brother died. He was her opposite more than twin, and most likely the better half too. So kind, generous, soft....she just never understand the guy. And she was....this....beast of a creature.

For the time being, the dark haired female lazied around in her dormitory, awaiting possible new roommates. She read a while, but soon grew bored of the novel. Her stomach also growled restlessly. "Maybe I should've bought some groceries ahead of time" she thought with a inward sigh. Wonderful... Cooking sounded much better than going to the cafeteria. Believe it or not she liked to cook, and was good at it. Cafeteria food would suffice then, or at least a snack from the vending machine. The only issue was that she didn't want to leave. That would mean having to see and hear all the freshies. Urk.

Inali did eventually leave the emptiness of her dorm to the cafeteria. It was, like most areas of the campus, now filled with students. After months of being nearly empty, it looked chaotic now. She stayed out of the way and snuck around to order something, avoiding any confrontation by lost students or questioning faculty. Thankfully, she made it out alive, and successfully obtained a small bag of chips in the process. Once outside the crowded building she let out a sigh in relief, being able to eat her reward in momentary peace.

Looking around proved not to be such an awful idea after all. Better than waiting another hour or so for her roommates to arrive. Now in front of the school, Inali found some recognizable faces in the bunch. Most were new to her, but still interesting to watch. "Hmn" she mumbled, discovering that she was now out of chips. Inali tossed the bag in the trash then took a seat on an empty bench. The majority of students and staff headed directly to the office, where all the commotion was going on right about now.

YOU CUT ME DOWN BELOW THE SURFACE INTO MY HEART
                                                                xxxxxx xxxxxx o x o x xxxx I x l e a r n e d x h o w x t o x f e e l x t r u e x p a i n
                                                                ____________I`M LIVING DEAD, ONLY ALIVE____WHEN I PRETEND THAT I HAVE DIED
                                                                xxxxxx xxxxxx o x o x xxxx I x l e a r n e d x h o w x t o x f e e l x t r u e x p a i n
                                                                x x x x x x x x x x x x x I'm having the worst x x N I G H T M A R E.
                                                                username

Sparrowkeester's Significant Otter

Demonic Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
мαяιηα

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mari’s mind was completely stuck into the thought of her embarrassment from her outburst. This little bubble seemed to pop when it sounded as if someone had introduced themselves. There were so many students, how could she know it was for her? She turned to the direction that the voice came from, and there they were. The girl was there staring at her with her hand out towards Mari. Oh man. Oh man. She really was talking to me. She thought to herself as she really got a look at the other woman in front of her. She is really pretty. It was a few moments of just staring at her that she realized how rude she was actually being.

Her hand quickly rushed into the other woman’s hand and gave it a slight shake. “It’s nice to meet you. I’m Marina. Or Mari. Whatever you really want to call me. I don’t mind at all.” She let go of her hand, giving the girl a smile. “Yes it really is. I’ve never seen a place so big before!” She exclaimed, super excited. She couldn’t keep it all inside. It was then that it had hit. She had completely missed this woman’s name. Would it be rude to ask again? She couldn’t just keep a conversation going with this girl knowing her own name and she not knowing hers. It was time to speak up. “I’m really sorry. I completely forgot your name.” And there it was. Embarrassing moment number two, and it was only minutes from the first. This day was just going so great.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood:Excited
Thought: Is this a new friend?
With:Anita
Ooc:

Clean Getaway

Aged Fatcat

3,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                              I hear hurricanes a-blowin' xxxxxxxxxx I know the end is coming soon.

I am currently Outside the front office.
                                                              Traveling with A bunch of girls and other students/faculty.
                                                              I feel Excited.
                                                              I think I hope everyone finds something they like.
                                                              Character description Seven foot tall with a long, muscular, tail. Finned ears, pale skin and glowing blue eyes.
                                                              ooc Small starter post. Multitasking atm. Also, click the starfish for music!

Illuminated azure eyes watched from a distance as the transport boat floated into shore to drop of the students. This signaled the start of a new year here at the academy. As the school's newest faculty member, the young creature had to prove himself to the students as well as the other faculty members. Being that he was the head chef for the academy meant he would directly oversee what the students and faculty were putting into their systems. The young creature also taught home economics, but that wasn't really a required coarse. Just something to ease the transition into becoming an adult.

The young man turned away from the boat and made his way towards the front office where several tables were set up outside. At the end were several tables with many different snacks. Everything from sweets to small deli snacks were arranged for the newly arriving students. This was his time to shine! If there was one thing the young man was passionate about, it was food. "Welcome!" he said with a smile, his strange dual toned voice overpowering the small murmur of shuffling students. "Help...Yourself." He said with a bit of a struggle. Forming that last word was strangely tough for him.

I feel rivers overflowin' xxxxxxxxxx I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image
User Image

☁Sammy watched as the girl slowly unravel as she finally caught on, she did the exact same thing last year except she spoke it with more fluently since she was forced to know Japanese inside out thanks to her aunt. Sammy tried to hold back the laugh that built up as the short girl was quick to catch her tongue, and just in time too, teachers began to take notice. Sammy just stood there watching the girl with the dumbest smirk ever and even a few cackles until she saw the pen float just a slight, she made a crinkled up annoyed expression. The lingering dead were bad enough, but one attached to a person was just as annoying if not even more since they were usually louder thanks to the energy of the person. Whoop-de-doo. "Heh... sorry. I'm really sorry..." Shortie said, wait...was she apologizing? Was there any sarcasm in that...no none at all and Sammy would detect it instantly since she was basically the god of all sarcasm (okay she was lying about that too). "Are you seriously apologizing?" Sammy spluttered out with true confusion and was even taken back by it. "Ah, it don't matter anyways. Trust me, you're better then most people at it and to be honest I've just had enough of Japanese...for a lifetime." she muttered the last part as she looked down at her camera while making a face. Shortie greeted herself as Hazel but Shortie would always be her true name to Sammy "Samantha, Banshee...sorta, but I will kill you if you call me Samantha." she said jokingly "So call me Sammy, or "that girl" or maybe even a biiiiiiiihhhhhey Ms. A!" Sammy leaned against the counter with the cheesiest smile hoping Ms. Anders didn't overhear her but from the look in the Centauress' face told her yeah...yeah she totally did. Sammy clicked her tongue "Trying my best Ms. A, you know me. Making friends all around!" she said as she drummed rhythmically on the wooden table when she knew that "friends" should've been replaced by "victims" or "enemies" but hey same difference, right? Wait, did the owl just talk? "HOLY SH*T WE GOT TALKING OWLS NOW! MS. A YOU GOTTA GET ME ONE!" she shouted, oh God she was such a terrible role model and student for the kids.

It only took a moment for Sammy to get back on track about why she even at the front office in the first place. But not before petting the awesome talking owl, seriously she was getting one."So about coming to see you and all-" "At least once a week, Ms. Dunstan" the counselor said, Sammy groaned and moaned like a child. "But-but whhhhhhhhy?!?!?" she whined as she slid down against the counter to the floor then hopped right back up. "Look at me Ms. A, I'm the definition of totally fine, normal, and happy!. I mean except from the whole dead thing, but look! I even made a friend! Harper!" she dramatically gestured towards Shortie with a giant smile. Okay, she was lying like she always did when came about how she felt. She still cried every night over her father all the way up till' her eyes were dry, the voices were getting worse and worse and worse, and the only thing that kept her together was trying to solve what happened to her father and why her mother simply disappeared off the face of the Earth. But she wasn't going to tell Ms. Anders that or will probably tell her crazy screeching aunt who will through her in an asylum where they'll stuff pills down her throat. Besides, most of the sessions were just Sammy deflecting every question with jokes, sarcasm, and unrelatable questions. But Ms. Anders wasn't swayed which just made Sammy throw her head back and groan even more "UUUUUUUUUGH!" she huffed "Okay, yeah fine, whatever." she gave up, for now at least. She grabbed her key, gave the talking owl a pat "Well, bye Ms. A, you know me can't be-" she held in her laugh "horsin' around." she hollered out a good hearty laugh only for it to slowly die out awkwardly. Sammy often made stupid puns about Ms. Anders horse parts, literally typed five pages of them. Sammy cleared her throat "Ha......Come on Hannah, I'll help you learn the way of our people. And by people I mean the a*sho-" she quickly shut her mouth hoping Ms. Anders didn't hear her "I mean the very colorful mystic beings we share this beautiful land with." she said, all in a joking manner obviously, to Hazel before turning to walk to the dorms, quickly.

User Image

I was j u s t a kid,
Was my f a t h e r.

I don't think I'm lost:.Front office-----▻ Dorms
The dead are so quiet today:.Shortie(Harper, Hannah? Man, I don't remember.), Ms. A (so tired of my crap, I can see it in her eyes), totally awesome talking owl (it's decided, I'm getting one)
Aside from the usual curiosity I'm:.wondering why I still need counseling when I am a-okay (more like a-o-lyin')

OutOfCharacter:....

Formis13

MondayDreamer

xx J U N K I xx

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

Haʟ-Bʏʀɴɴ
      ----

Ghost Girl

---

In just an insant, the room became crowded with tons of people, or... well people? right? That's what she should say? It was a bit overwhelming all of a sudden seeing talking owls, centaurs, undead, and all sorts of other things. The strange new energies made Hazel want to be sick. This was way too overwhelming to deal with in the first 15 minutes of being here.

With a near comatose expression, she weakly took the key from the centaur lady and followed Sammy towards wherever it was she was going. She was at least somewhat familiar to her (a spirit (sorta)) so she was as good of a new friend as any, Hazel decided.

Now that they were a bit away, Hazel reached up to grab Sammy's shoulder to stop her. With a shock, Hazel cried out in surprise and pulled her hand back. Touching something with such a strong energy might not have been a good idea. "EEE! Ah... ow.... Sorry can we just.... hold on for a minute." Hazel asked, clutching her hand.

"Sorry, it's just.... okay that was a lot to take in at once. Centaurs and talking owls and all these other.... things. I mean I knew most of these things exist, I've been surrounded by spirits and demons and things my whole life. I've just never seen stuff like that before, it's all really new to me. This whole thing. There's this whole world that I never knew and I-" Hazel realized she was rambling. She took a few deep breaths and did her best to calm down. Glancing at her hand, she was glad to know that touching Sammy didn't cut her hand open or light it on fire or something, it just stung. That was good sorta.

"Sorry. I just needed a moment to breathe and take everything in. I'm okay now." Hazel said with a sigh. "Let's go." As she began walking again, now a bit more mentally prepared for whatever insane stuff that would be coming her way soon. This was a much bigger change than she had initially planned on. Somehow she was just expecting a bunch of other humans that had problems with ghosts, when that was obviously not the case. It would take a while to adjust to all of this. But at the same time, it was pretty clear that they were just normal people. Sammy was clearly going to therapy or something along those lines, there were a bunch of other people just having casual conversations. Maybe this whole other world was just different on a visual standpoint. She could manage that.

"My name's Hazel by the way. Like the color." She stated, correcting Sammy on her earlier mistake on her name.

---

[Location:Front office -- Dorms]
          [With:Friggin everyone! -- Sammy]

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Ow! Hey! Don't touch me, kid!" Sammy jutted out her bottom lip which gave her a very pouty look "I mean, Holly." she quickly said, she was so used at yelling at her younger brother not to touch her that she ended up saying "kid" all the time. "Unless you really wanna get close and intimate with death. Trust me, you don't. He's a complete jerk, ditched me for a zombie ya know." she said with a stupid grin as she turned to face Shortie who didn't seem to take in the whole mythical thing very well. Sammy shook her head and sighed "First time with the wonders of the mythical, huh Hilary?" she said as she took a quick picture of Hazel, one for the secret little folder she kept of each student. She looked at the bright screen, yup no doubt, poor girl was cursed to be an energy source for a spirit. Strong one too seeing how nice the figure came out, obviously a male. Was Shortie apologizing again? Sammy rolled her eyes and took a deep breath "Look Helga, you don't have to apologize. Especially to me, actually never apologize to me. Or else I'll feel like that I absolutely have to start apologizing right back and Ms. A will start thinking her talks are actually working." she gave the girl a quick pat on the back "And don't worry, everyone has been through this. I mean, not the ghost thing, well except maybe me. But, hell, I'm part banshee or whatever and I'm just now having to deal with all this banshee ghost....crap or whatever. So we're rocking on the same boat." she said in a very sisterly like manner which surprised even Sammy herself. She had never really been a good role model or the best big sister of all, she was usually leveled right there with her ten year old brother when it came to most things.

After Hazel was done with the same breakdown that Sammy swore everyone had when they first came here Sammy struggled to decide whether or not to help the little energy ball. "Hazel? Really, that was your name?" she scoffed "Doesn't match ya' right...say what ya' want, Hazel, but I'm just gonna call you Shortie. Easier that way. And fits better too." she said as she jogged in front of Shortie. "And I should be leading, I know this place like you know that....thing that's leechin' off of ya'." she said "thing" with some sort of bitterness, she didn't have a thing against ghosts...okay yes she did. They just never shut up which was her only problem with them. You're dead? Cool story bro. Moving on to the afterlife? Sounds awesome. But did they really have to whisper literally EVERYTHING while they were going...or staying. Well if you died shutting up, you should leave doing the same thing. "You know what, Shortie...I decided I'm going to help you out." she said as she shook her keys which had their dorm number on it "Not only because you see dead things, like how I see dead things. But because we're roommates too." she motioned towards Shortie's keys with a satisfying smile.

They had finally entered the dorm portion of the castle like building. "First rule, don't tell people about your little companion there if they can't sense him themselves. If you do, then some little goody-two-shoes or mary-sue maybe even a gary-sue is gonna try to eliminate him to "help" you." she gave her first tip and for once was taking something other then stalking or obsessing over her father's death seriously. "Second rule..." she swiftly found their dorm and unlocked it then threw the door open "Keep tabs on everyone. Not just for blackmailing but who knows what might happen. Your little buddy there might stir a little trouble, best to know people's weaknesses. Ya know what, since I like you so much I'm gonna let you have a freebie." she said as she sauntered over to her suitcase that laid in the middle of the room, waiting for her like a loyal dog. She unzipped the space decorated plastic suitcase then began digging through it throwing out a few lacy bras here and there with matching panties before finally grabbing a red plastic folder file. She tabbed through it before picking up papers that were neatly paper-clipped together "Aha, here it is." she said opened it ,did a quick read through before sliding it across the floor to Hazel. "Hunter Wade Wertheimer, Minotaur, 18XXXblah blah blah. Doesn't take too kindly to random flash photography when he's relaxing. But then again, who would?" she explained looking at Hazel with a smile with so much pride into them. The facts laid there on the papers, neatly typed and organized into categories with clear pictures on top. The "secrets" column was marked out with black marker though, Sammy wasn't stupid...well that stupid. "Still, pretty cool guy though." she added on

User Image

I was j u s t a kid,
Was my f a t h e r.

I don't think I'm lost:.Dorms
The dead are so quiet today:.Shortie(Heeeey there roomie)
Aside from the usual curiosity I'm:.givin' a few tips as long as there's no loose lips

OutOfCharacter:....

Formis13

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas