• Conventioneer 300
User ImageUser Image
Д s м σ ם є υ ș
Velius
xox
Suilev
Å ƿ ђσ ɨ ţ ε
yum_strawberry yum_cupcake yum_puddi yum_donut yum_strawberrypie

xox emotion_bigheart A kiss is a pleasant reminder that two heads are better than one.

Asmo gave Roxy a smile as she said not to be formal. "Alright, Roxy." He was letting loose the shy talk because he was starting to get comfortable around the girls. They were really nice. Asmo lightly chuckled as Roxy remarked about his fake name. "L-lovers? I don't think I do." back at the boys' school it was the other way around for Asmo. He was always chasing after the guys he liked, which was everybody. "I'm no goddess of love and beauty either." Amso said. When Roxy jokingly said to call her Panty the cross-dressing boy wanted to burst out laughing. To him it would fit her, just like how Stocking fit him.

Asmo looked back towards the girl who was in the fountain. She appeared strange though cheery and pleasant to be near. Another chuckle escaped Asmo's lips as the girl questioned his fake name and nickname. "Yes, just like the greek goddess." he said as his cheeks became a rosy pink. "And like I said before, I don't think I'm some goddess of love and beauty." On the inside Asmo was hysterically laughing. He was mainly laughing at his fake name. Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. It seemed to closely match his real name Asmodeus, which comes from a demon that corresponds the sin lust. Clever right?

When the girl, who has yet to introduce herself, pointed to the person behind Asmo he quickly turned around to seem whom she was speaking of. "Is that...?" Asmo looked at the girl and wondered if it was somebody from the boys school. There was something familiar about the person but thanks to the make-up it was difficult for Asmo to figure out who it was. He knew almost every guy at the school but if this girl was actually a guy then the disguise worked perfectly. "Hello there~" Asmo greeted. Hearing another voice appear Asmo turned back around to Roxy and the fountain girl(May~!) seeing as another girl had showed up. So many people around. Asmo found it great but he was anxious to meet up with other guys from Crossfire.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
.: oυt of cυpcαĸes {{ excuse the longness.... i tried to get everything that was going on D: i was about to post a shorter one last night but the power went out T.T internet went bye-bye before i hit submit! }}
User ImagexxxxxThe name on everybody's lips is gonna be...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
R O X Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Imagexxxx18 years oldxxxxxParty AnimalxxxxxAlcoholicx

xxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxThis here H O T . G I R L

Eyes drifting back up to May, Roxy grabbed her wrist, gently pulling her down to sit once more, less she caused a scene. After sitting the innocent girl down, Roxy looked back at the new girl who approached them, giving him a bit of an amused smile and small wave from where she sat. "Sup there; sorry for my friend here; she can sometimes be a little odd." She gestured towards May with her thumb. "But anyways, while you're here, you might as well introduce yourself. This rad lad is Roxy," she pointed to herself, "this girl is May," she pointed at May, "and this other new girl is Aphrodite, or as she asked to be called, 'Stocking'." She laughed a bit as she put air quotes around the word Stocking.

Although when Promyse suddenly showed up, Roxy rose an amused brow. "Heh, what took you so long lazy bum?" she asked, obviously joking as she rolled her eyes a bit. "'Sides, if we wanna throw a welcome party for 'em, we gotta get to know them first, right?" Although immediately after she said that, she was laughing again, brushing her bangs away from her eyes. "Then again, just meeting these girls, I don't think they're the type to party... Or at least, like the way I do.~" she hummed, crossing her arms with a wide grin on her face.

Roxy was one of those students who were absolute party animals, drinking liquor, dancing like wild, and sometimes she would go as far as DJing, since she could definitely rock turntables. Usually these parties took place in a building that wasn't often used at the back of the campus, away from the main buildings and luckily not too far away from the dorms so all the girls could easily and quickly return to their respectful dorm.

Got a freakin damn H A N G O V E Rxxxxxx

Anxious Genius

User Image
Eladio Rendon
Kelsy Page
Company: Roxy, May, Promyse, Aphrodite (Aka Stocking)
User Image

Eladios eyes moved to the girl with purple and blue hair after hearing her greeting towards him. "Hi." His reply was followed by a small wave before his attention was brought to the blonde. As she sat the energetic girl down on the fountain she introduced herself as Roxy. The girl which had been pointing at him was known as May, and the purple and blue haired girl which was to his side was Aphrodite, or as she wanted to be called, Stocking. After mentally frying the names in his head Eladio smiled with a small feminine laugh. "It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, I am Kelsy Page." He introduced himself. His shyness was hard to pull off as he wasn't naturally shy. But he figured it was working one way or another as long as he didn't speak often and spoke with body language. After the introduction his attention was brought to the new girl who looked as if she hadn't slept for days.
Roxy spoke soon after about holding a welcome party. Then later added the statement about being the party type. Granted he wasn't one to go out and party every chance he got but he could dance and was known for being a good singer. Though if he had to sing with his feminine voice he didn't know if he could one, pull it off and two, make it sound good. Seeing the side grin spread across her face caused him to give off that shy blush on his cheeks. Though in truth he didn't know what she meant by "like the way I do" though in the mind of a male it was taken to a different level of indecency.
Closing his eyes to push the thought aside as he had to concentrate on his acting he opened them to take a glance at everyone around him. He wondered who could be one of the Crossfire guys. It was hard to tell just by looks yet he had a feeling one of them was near by, if not more.

((OOC: ))
User Image

User Image
xxntel
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Location, Urokami High..
Thoughts, Oh god...
Mood, Calm..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Jellal continued to look around to see if anyone would pull out their phone, he arched a brow before seeing a single girl pull out her phone, text something, then send it, in which time he received a text from Eladio, he smirked as he placed his hands on his hips, trying to not make it obvious that he was trying to eavesdrop on their conversation, trying to remember was Eladio had named himself 'What was it again..? Kelly..? Kandy..? Grr.. I can't remember it!' He thought to himself before Eladio said 'Kelsy', his eyes widened slightly when he remembered it, that was Eladio's female name, preparing to walk again, his underwear tightened up his a** 'GAHA! It huuurts! I hate women's underwear!' He thought to himself before painfully walking over to 'Kelsy' and gently pulling on his sleeve "U-Uh... Are you Kelsy Page? D-Do you remember me..? We met at that p-party on the holidays.. Remember..? My name is LAL." He said in a feminine tone, emphasizing 'Lal' to make sure that Eladio got it.

Jellal and Eladio got along well to some point, well, Jellal got on with everyone who didn't find him annoying and it was only a rare amount of people who didn't like to socialize with the over-energetic Jellal, to reflect his normal personality, Jellal became somewhat of a stuttering young girl who didn't know what the hell they were doing, it was easier this way. Jellal looked up at Eladio and smiled slightly, awaiting for him to reply. Jellal enjoyed screwing with his mates, it was fun to some point until he begun teasing em which, at one time evolved into a beating.

Luminous Melody's Princess

Trash Ship

13,875 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • OTP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User ImageUser Image
Д s м σ ם є υ ș
Velius
xox
Suilev
Å ƿ ђσ ɨ ţ ε
yum_strawberry yum_cupcake yum_puddi yum_donut yum_strawberrypie

xox emotion_bigheart A kiss is a pleasant reminder that two heads are better than one.

Asmo noticed that what use to be three then four and five is now six. It's been so long since Asmo was surrounded by girls, since he has been stuck in an all boys school most of his life. He tried to keep his excitement in to not blow his cover. But Asmo forgot to wrap his private part down so in case he ever got turned on it wouldn't show up from under his skirt. Asmo held his band in front of him to hide any indication of his light boner. "Hahaha...~" Asmo tried to remain in his girly act towards the others. He looked back at the one called Kelsy. He overheard the girl that approached her put some emphasis on her name, Lal.

It suddenly became almost clear to Asmo. This 'Lal' girl was Jellal! Asmo could tell from his facial structure to his irresistible eyes. Jellal was just another guy that Asmo had a crush on and would stalk for days. Asmo caught himself about to drool. He looked back at the other girls as well as Jellal and Kelsy, who Asmo suspected to also be somebody else from Crossfire. The mystery of knowing who is who made Asmo feel pleasure. He had a thing for mystery. Plus just knowing he had chances to get closer with the guys he crushed on made him happy. Girls, boys; It didn't matter to Asmodeus!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
.: oυt of cυpcαĸes {{ no idea what's wrong with Asmo... im too sleepy to understand xD }}

Anxious Genius

User Image
Eladio Rendon
Kelsy Page
Company: Roxy, May, Promyse, Aphrodite (Aka Stocking)
User Image

Eladio was caught off guard by a sudden tug on his sleeve which in turn caused him to turn and meet eye to eye with another girl. At first he wondered who this girl could be though as she began to speak it was starting to throw him off. Though you couldn't tell it by looking at him the confusion which filled his head was enough to start worrying over. That was until he heard the name Lal. With a small emphasis on the name. It took a few seconds of staring at the girl but then it clicked. His eye slightly widened, and he suddenly felt himself calm down more then before knowing that of all the guys, Jellal, was right here.
"Lal!" Eladio practically squealed before turning to face Jellal. "Of course I remember." He smiled warmly.

((OOC: It seems that I will be out of town for work for the weekend. Depending on how far you all get, you may puppet my character to follow you all. Ill read and reply promptly when I return. ))

Survivor

User ImageUser Image

XXX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XXX

”Ow...” Sakio winced in pain, ”Sis, please, be more gentle...” He pulled himself away from his sister before her hand came over his shoulder and pulled him back to where he originally was. ”Get back here! We're not done yet!” With a sinister look in her eyes, Sakio's sister Misaki raised her hand above her head and waved around the object she held. She quickly swung her hand down and dug the object into Sakio's hair before pulling her arm towards the side. ”Ow! Sis, that hurts.” Sakio pulled his head away before his sister pulled him back again. ”Relax! It's just a brush, if you took care of your hair then it wouldn't hurt that much.” She said as she continued with the torture. ”Ow! I didn't ev-- Ah! I didn't ask-- Kya! You to do this! Ngh!” Sakio struggled to get away from his sister's grip, but she was too strong and continued to brush through his hair with her instrument of torture. ”Nope, but you're going to my school soon, and I can't have my little sister walk around with boyish hair.”

After about ten minutes, Misaki put the brush, which was clumped with white hair from Sakio's messy head, down on her counter in front of her vanity mirror. ”Okay, now you can open your eyes!” After hearing that, Sakio opened his eyes to look back at little girl with white hair in the mirror. ”This... is me...?” Sako asked in disbelief, but it was confirmed when the girl in the mirror was following the same motions as him. ”Yep! See what you can do if you take care of your hair? You look so cute! Like the little sister I never had!” Sakio was a little irritated by his sister's words. ”I didn't need you to brush my hair!” He barked at his sister. ”You're right, Sakio, you already looked like a girl anyways.” Sakio was irritated even more. ”Now, time for makeup!” Sakio's eyes widened at the suggestion. ”I don't need makeup!” Sakio immediately protested. ”You're right, girls your age don't even need to be wearing makeup anyways.” Sakio was losing his patience with his sister. ”But, at the very least...” Misaki quickly picked up a bottle filled with pink liquid from her counter and sprayed its contents on the left and right sides of his neck. ”A little perfume!” Sakio took a whiff. He smelled like a flower.

Misaki knelt down next to Sakio and placed her head on his shoulder. ”Look at you! My little sister Saki! We look so much alike!” Sakio felt uncomfortable as he stared into the mirror. ”This... is me... Saki...” So this is what Sakio has become, a doll for his sister. ”Don't worry, Saki, you won't need me to fix your hair for you. After a few days, it will stay that way naturally.” Sakio took awhile before he responded to his sister since he was too preoccupied with who he saw in the mirror. ”I'm just your dress up doll for the next few days, aren't I?” Misaki pondered on that question for a while before she got up and walked over to her closet. She came back in front of the mirror and waved a white sundress around before holding it in front of Sakio. ”Well, if you put this on then yes.” Misaki smiled before unzipping the back of the dress. ”These next few days are going to be fun.”

It's been a week since they started preparing, and by now Sakio was able to disguise himself without any assistance. Now, both he and his sister were on the way to Urokami. They didn't take a car to the school, they had to take a train and a bus to get to Urokami, but this was a one-way trip for Sakio since he was a new student, so his sister would return the next week. The bus had stopped in front of the school grounds and Sakio and his sister stepped off of the bus with both his and her luggage in tow. ”Now, remember: I packed everything that you would need in your bag. All of your supplies are in your satchel along with your wallet.” Sakio looked up at his sister and nodded, acknowledging that he understood. The two of them entered the school ground and began looking around for anyone to show Sakio around. Once Sakio found the tour, Misaki would leave her luggage with him so she could pick it up when she returned a week later. ”That could be them” Misaki pointed in the direction of the fountain where she spotted a group of girls conversing. ”Come on” She said as she led her brother to the fountain. ”Hello! Is this the tour for the new girls? This is my sister, Saki, she's new and needs to be shown around.” Misaki motioned to Sakio before reaching behind his back and pushing him forward to introduce himself. ”I'm... S-Saki... Saki Akiyama...” He stayed quiet, this was the first time he's been like this in front of other people. He wondered if any of them were the other guys caught up in this bet, and if so he wondered which one was which. If they knew him then the only real difference between his normal appearance and his girl appearance is that his hair was neater and he lacked a hat, but those differences didn't matter thanks to his signature white hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff