Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Gripperson, the Boarding school for gifted humans.
You must be human to join no demons, half elves, things like that. Please be semi-literate at least and follow Profile instructions. This RP is open to Yaoi ((boy x boy)) relationships, as the topic reveals ^_^ Girls may play guys if they want, Guys may play girls if they want. No Sex, you can flirt and make passes but keep your graphics to yourselves.
You have to use at least four classes and one or two extra curricular activities.

Classes:
1.) Math
2.) English I, II, or III
3.) History of Magic
4.) Power Suppression
5.) Weapon Use
6.) Illusion
7.) Science
8.) Chemical Quirks (Potions)
9.) Foreign Language ( Choose= French, Spanish, German, Japanese, or Italian)

Extras:
1.) Creative Writing
2.) Art I, II, or Advanced Art
3.) Choir
4.) Kendo
5.) Element Dueling
6.) Broom Racing
7.) Mortal Sports (Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Soccer)

Teachers:
1.) Math
2.) English 1, 2, 3, and Creative writing
3.) History of Magic
4.) Power Suppression and Weapon Use
5.) Illusion
6.) Science and Chemical Quirks
7.) Foreign Language, Element Dueling, and Kendo
8.) Broom Racing and Mortal Sports.

Students:
1.) Sophomores
2.) Juniors
3.) Seniors

The school itself is a three story castle-like building that rests on the top of a hill surrounded by a forest; a few trees only dot the hill. Take time to get a better description when you read the first post, please read all of the posts and give people time to respond, it’s call courtesy and it works. ^_^
To begin the RP, please wait for my entrance post and PM me if you have any questions or ideas. We will start on the bus ride to the school when the new term is beginning.
((.........bump))
The bus pulled off of the highway finally and was now on a smooth asphalt road that slithered through the trees like a snake. Darkness had claimed the sky now and Prosper could clearly see millions of stars filling the sky, a quarter moon possessed the forest in its eerie pale glow and the forest lost all of it’s innocence, now passing on ominous vibes out from its depths.
Prosper’s passenger’s head had weighed down his shoulder once again and he glanced at the stranger in annoyance. He was ready to shove her out into the aisle and give her a wake-up call that would last her for days but he was never the type to carry out acts of violence unless someone REALLY pushed his buttons. Prosper felt crammed in the seat with this girl sleeping on his shoulder, when he was standing he was pretty tall and his limber build wasn’t enough help him find space at all. The 17-year-old was about to start his senior year in his old high school before this happened…now he had to got to the middle of nowhere just for his last year? Where was the point in that?
((bump)) crying
sweatdrop ((Looks like I made another poor rp.)) sweatdrop
((Well...goodbye then. *abandons rp* Hah, I suck at making rps, i need to remember that. Perhaps I'll come back later... 3nodding ))
A tall boy sat on the seat next to them, daydreaming. He was daydreaming about his boyfriend...well...his ex-boyfriend now...his parents hated the fact that he was gay. He never liked girls that way, and probibly never will. So, Cyrus' parents sent him off to this 'fancy-pantsy' boarding school. He missed his old high school. With its leaky ceilings and ripped tile/carpet floors...but most of all, his boyfriend. His boyfriend was at the peak of his existance. Perfect. Long, golden blond hair and loving green/blue eyes. His slight build made him even better. And he loved. He loved Cyrus. So much, that when Cyrus had to tell him that he was going away, Lucifer just fell to the floor and cried his eyes out.

Cyrus looked out of the window, thinking back to the good ol' days. Wishing this was just a dream, and that he would wake up any second.
((UWA! I'm here! sweatdrop ))
(( blaugh Yea!!!! whee ))
Prosper glanced over at the saet across from the one he was squashed into, someone looked jst as thrilled about a new school as he was. He looked back out his window at the night, ignoring the screams errupting from the CD player in the seat in front of his. FOr going to a Boarding school...this bus was pretty old. You'd expect there to be a fancy Greyhound or something. He closed his eyes, nestling against the metallic wall combined with the window, appreciating thw warmths still in the hard surface.
He yawned. Waking him from his little, pathetic dreams, that he knew would never come true. Cyrus looked over beside him. A little girl, he guessed was about eleven, was sitting beside him, reading a small, but thick, book, WAY to big for an average eleven-year-old. She noticed him looking at her, her icy-blue eyes staring at him, making eye contact.

Her eyes went back to her book.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Huh?"

His eyes looking at the girl curiously.

"I said, 'Why are you staring at me'?"

"Eh, I guess because you're reading such a big book."

"Well...my gift is telepathy and knowledge. I know everything about you Cyrus. How you came across your power of shapeshifting and when even your boyfriend foudn out and tried to kill you afterwards..."

Tears filled Cyrus' eyes. How could she know all that? That Lucifer was freaked by what Cyrus did that night in November...while they were kissing...Cyrus accidently changed into a girl. A school girl to be precise.

"Well...lets drop this subject."

"Fine."

Cyrus looked down at the floor, tears streaming down his face slowly.
((Sorry about the typos...))
gottalovethatfluffy
((Sorry about the typos...))

Ah, don't worry, I sometimes do those as well. lol.
(( k then ^_^ ))

The girl asleep beside Prosper shifted a little and he jerked upright as her hands clung to his arm.
"H-Hey!" he hissed, reaching over with his other hand and tugging on one of her arms.
"Bryan...." she mumbeld.
"Ack!" he was being mistaken for some due she must know...most likey her boyfriend. "L-Let go..." he pryed her fingers loose and she groaned in protest, jerking away and suddenly sludung out of the seat onto the floor.
"Ah--s**t." he hissed, peering over the edge of the seat at her. "Wha-"
She was sound asleep, sprawled in the aisle with a small smile across her face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff