Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romance allowed!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 17, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

HellBoyJr16
Corey blinked and whipped around, he leapt off the trail and it melted. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I usually have much better accuracy and steering." He put his hand in hers and lifted her up, brushing her off softly. "I'm really sorry."
"It's my fault, I wasn't paying attention..." She took his hands and stood up. "Thanks." she smiled softly. "I'm Kiki." she said, holding out her hand.
Morning Sun
monkeys_rule
The boy had never touched a girl in his life. He fluttered around Kiki wondering how to help her without exactly toching her. Oh! Duh! He made the ice trail dissappear from the halls so it wouldn't be slippery for other students.
"Good idea..." she laughed, then started to follow him to Psych once more.

He was uneasy; a girl following him protrayed the image he didn't want: that he was social. He kept checking behind him, profousely sweating. "Umm, I need to. . ." he saw the bathrooms. "go. You can follow him." He pointed to Corey and nervously ducked into the bathrooms, only slow enough to make sure he went into the right one.
monkeys_rule
Morning Sun
monkeys_rule
The boy had never touched a girl in his life. He fluttered around Kiki wondering how to help her without exactly toching her. Oh! Duh! He made the ice trail dissappear from the halls so it wouldn't be slippery for other students.

He was uneasy; a girl following him protrayed the image he didn't want: that he was social. He kept checking behind him, profousely sweating. "Umm, I need to. . ." he saw the bathrooms. "go. You can follow him." He pointed to Corey and nervously ducked into the bathrooms, only slow enough to make sure he went into the right one.
She watched him, a little confused, but followed Corey. "Um...is he okay?" she asked Corey.
Morning Sun
HellBoyJr16
Corey blinked and whipped around, he leapt off the trail and it melted. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I usually have much better accuracy and steering." He put his hand in hers and lifted her up, brushing her off softly. "I'm really sorry."
"It's my fault, I wasn't paying attention..." She took his hands and stood up. "Thanks." she smiled softly. "I'm Kiki." she said, holding out her hand.
Corey looked at his hand and smiled, he let the ice areound his body melt away. "Hey...I'm Corey..." He shook her hand softly, giving her a small ice chill. "I think he will be fine..." He smiled and started to walk down the hall. "You are going to Psych right?"
Morning Sun
monkeys_rule
Morning Sun
monkeys_rule

She watched him, a little confused, but followed Corey. "Um...is he okay?" she asked Corey.

He breathed a sigh of relief amd watched in facination as he turned invisible. He did that at the oddest times. He groaned inwardly. "Dammit," he hissed. On a brighter note, he could skip class and 1.) no one would notice since he's pretty much invisible even when his powers don't flare and 2.) he could have fun outside of class with no one noticing!

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"Finally!!"

Finds the right room and slips in quietly, taking a seat at the back and reluctantly taking her books out.
HellBoyJr16
Corey looked at his hand and smiled, he let the ice areound his body melt away. "Hey...I'm Corey..." He shook her hand softly, giving her a small ice chill. "I think he will be fine..." He smiled and started to walk down the hall. "You are going to Psych right?"
She shivered from the touch of his hand. "Yep, but I don't know where it is..."she said a little embarassed.
He came out of the bathroom, invisible, and walked to to the pysh. class alone. He came into the class and sat in the back. Then, reluctlantly, he focused on becoming visible once more.
Morning Sun
HellBoyJr16
She shivered from the touch of his hand. "Yep, but I don't know where it is..."she said a little embarassed.
"That makes two of us.." He smiled and pushed through the doors into the dimming outside. "How can it be this dark this early..." He blinked and looked up. "Not that I mind, I love the dark."
HellBoyJr16
"That makes two of us.." He smiled and pushed through the doors into the dimming outside. "How can it be this dark this early..." He blinked and looked up. "Not that I mind, I love the dark."
"You do? I like the light..." she laughed a little. "So, are we skipping?" she smiled softly. She then remembered it was snowing and giggled. She loved the snow.
Morning Sun
HellBoyJr16
"You do? I like the light..." she laughed a little. "So, are we skipping?" she smiled softly. She then remembered it was snowing and giggled. She loved the snow.
He looked at the snow and smiled, "I will if you will..." He grinned and put his hand behind his back, forming a snowball in the palm of his hand.
HellBoyJr16
He looked at the snow and smiled, "I will if you will..." He grinned and put his hand behind his back, forming a snowball in the palm of his hand.
"Alright, I didn't want to go to Psych anyhow." she laughed. She twirled around and layed down in the snow. She sighed happily, and closed her eyes. Seeing as how he was unsuspicious, she started to form a snowball.
Morning Sun
HellBoyJr16
"Alright, I didn't want to go to Psych anyhow." she laughed. She twirled around and layed down in the snow. She sighed happily, and closed her eyes. Seeing as how he was unsuspicious, she started to form a snowball.
"Sounds like a plan," He grinned softly and then let his body cover in ice once more, he formed a small board and hopped on, he tossed the snowball and then zoomed around.
*nimba ran through the doors to his new school* welcome nimba to the hell hole *nimba pulled a skateboard out from his bag and satrted borading down the halls*

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Slowly follows the trail of kids out of the room.

Clutching her books to her chest and looking at the floor.

"Boy am I glad it's lunchtime..."

Mutters to herself as she usually does.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas