Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Alex turned and faced the girl with the gun "nice shooting" she smiled putting her boomerang down and drawing two daggers, going through a pattern dance.
*thanks. Im Tea." she shot her gun again and turned to the girl.

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
"I am Alexandra but you can call me Alex" she smiled "Would you teach me how to use a gun, I never learned and it looks like a good weapon"
Summer16
"I am Alexandra but you can call me Alex" she smiled "Would you teach me how to use a gun, I never learned and it looks like a good weapon"
she looked at her."okay. do you have one?"she smiled back. she finally, hopefully, had a friend.

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
"No" she muttered throwing one of her daggers at the target, hitting the bullseye "I dont know what type to get"
Summer16
"No" she muttered throwing one of her daggers at the target, hitting the bullseye "I dont know what type to get"
"here,"she tossed her an extra one she had."heres one of mine."

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Alex cought the weapon by the barrel "Thanks Tea" she smiled and went to the target "so how do you use this?"
"dont mention it. okay hold it like this but if your nevous its best to use two hands."she showed her.

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
She held it with two hands the way Tea showed her, feeling the triggir she made sure she did not pull it until she knew anything else about it.
"aim for your target like its the thing you most disgust and pull the trigger once you think you have it and...shoot."she shot her gun with one hand.

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Closing one eye she focused and shot, it hit the bullseye "wow" she muttered suprized.
tea smiled"see. easy as cake."

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Alex laughed, "It is too actually" she said and listened to the bell that rang over head "well I have a spare block do you want to hang out if you have no block either, I was going to get coffe"
"ill come i got nothing better to do."she smiled"you the first friend i have."

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
"really but your so nice" she told her heading out of the place her weapons on her back "we just have to stop at my dorm first"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff