Welcome to Gaia! ::

NashvilleDreamer
"And then there's the people who have one personality sometimes and another other times"
*"Yes, there is a word for that isn't there" Tainte says as he looks down in deep tought*
"Split-Personality, I have a minor case"
NashvilleDreamer
"Split-Personality, I have a minor case"
*"Well if you think about it every one does it is just some ones may be stronger or different so you notice it more" Tainte nods*
"Yeah, When you first met me, that was my other side"
NashvilleDreamer
"Yeah, When you first met me, that was my other side"
*Tainte laughs "I guess it was because you seem alot different now"*
"I guess it could be the rain that triggers changes, I seem different when it rains, but I was always kind when I was near my brother"
NashvilleDreamer
"I guess it could be the rain that triggers changes, I seem different when it rains, but I was always kind when I was near my brother"
*Maybe people that you like or something you like acts as kind of a seal, and repeals your other side*
"Logical explination"
Gaia name: Hitomi Sukai
Student name: Hitomi Sukai
Gender/ race: Male/Half Demon
Appearance: like avi
Jobs: Demon slayer
Weapons, skills, or mechs: Kamas and i can cotroll Fire and Wind
Bio: Nice, Stuborn and Tuff
dorm #:221
*Well that is me for you, well I think I'm going to go to my dorm, and go to sleep okay night!!* >>Good bye I'm going to rp else where for now<<
Pilan entered her room and dropped her briefcase onto her bed, which instantly cratered the matress. She set up her room the way she saw fit and then went onto her computer. While on it, she encountered an E-Mail for a mercinary. "Damn, already?" she muttered as she read the mission outline. "Oh well, duity calls, as does the cash." She made record time to her AC by jumping out the window and grabbing a nearby tree branch to slow her fall. Finished with her little sprint, she entered her AC and fitted her helmet on as the computer powered up the machine. Once this was completed she stood the unit up and got her bearings to the mission site. She charged the ob, jumped in the air, and zoomed out of site as an explosion was heard, signaling that her ob went off. The sonic boom rocked the school and everything near it as the AC sped away. (note: if anyone plays the PS games with Armored Core in the title, you probably know what i mean. for those that don't, my unit engaged an afterburner of sorts that sends that thing moving very fast.)
>>Okay nevermind my guy goes to the caferteria insted<<
(hitomi, there is nmo room 221. it maxes out at thirty)
"night" Kaiya jumped back into the tree and watched the rain fall.
*Tainte goes, and orders his food*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces