Welcome to Gaia! ::

What subject will you be studying here?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

The school for only the best students! (j/k sweatdrop ) Study Music, Art, Drama, Culinary arts, and philosophy and meet new friends along the way. Who knows? Romance is most likely to blossom underneath the romantic whim of the arts... heart heart heart

Remember, we need both teachers and students! I'm allowing for 5 teachers and 30 students; 6 for each class. Have fun and learn something here!
Rika sat in the empty music room, waiting. She was early. As always, she sat by the piano with her notes out, revising them. She had a lot to remember, and it was only a few minutes before the lesson began. They usually had practical work in music; she loves practical work.
Sighing, she set her notepad on top of the piano and gazed at it's mahogany shine. She loved it. Somehow her hands wandered over the keys, and almost mindlessly, she began to play.
Very nice, very nice... I'm head Mistress Fantasy. Are you the new applicant for the music teaching job? You sure do play the piano well... (Listens as she continues to play Beethoven's Moonlit Sonata)
Kaede Ayata walked into the music room. She hated to play instruments with a passion but loved to sing. Her voice was very beautiful, too. She wore a dark blue Chinese-style short dress with flip flops and her blondish brown hair was tied into two ponytails. Her dark brown eyes scanned the room, looking at every detail. She was new and had moved in from Japan. She sighed and sat down in a chair and sighed. No one was there but the piano player. The music drifted about the room and out into the hallway. She didn't like to play instruments, but she loved to listen to them.
I'm also the Culinary Arts Professor! It's a job I can't imagine not having. I love every day of it!
||Is everyone just going to go about ignoring me?||
Well since we already have some students, I'll go ahead and begin with the lesson as a sub. Laydee, let's see how the Nightengale can sing? (Brings out a flute and starts to play a preety smooth piece as the pianist starts to accompany it)
(stops a playing for a moment) Why aren't you singing MS. Ayata? *uses a mock stern look foor the shy girl)
((Umm...what?))
||Umm...why are you calling my character nightengale? :ninga: ||
(stops for a moment) Ms Ayata, why aren't you singing? (looks at her with a mock stern look. Ayata giggles)
Because your the Vocal student are you not? The Nightengale has the fairest voice of all, and I've heard about your's from a friend of mine in Tokyo. But I need to hear it before I believe it...
"I don't know what song that is." Kaede had an accent but knew fluent English because she learned it in Japan. She really didn't know what the song was. She knew a lot of songs, but most of them were in Japanese. She knew songs in English but not that one. So she picked one and sang it. It was in Japanese, but it wouldn't sound right in English.
You're the songstress, are you not? Let's see if you can sing like one before we make it a permanent petname... (starts palying her flute again)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff