Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Explorer

"You too." he laughed as he layed the tired mouse on the blanket. He then layed back on the ground. "I'm glad you came to Fallen Roses when you did." He then looked at Bunny again, "I wonder if she'll ever talk to me again. ((Or talk at all xp ))
She laughed softly. 'I'm sure she will. You know, I haven't known her for long, maybe two days.. but I've been around her long enough to know she's a fair and openminded person. She'll see the whole picture.. I just don't know when..' She smiled comforting. She lay down looking at the dark sky. 'so what do you see in those dreams?'

Familiar Explorer

"A woman, she looks familiar, but I don't know her." He looked into the sky too. "She tells me to go home to China, that I have work to do there. I really don't know what I'm suppose to do? I just know I have to go."
She nodded slowly, thinking about it. 'I get it.. don't worry I'm coming with you.. I trust the monkey instinct inside of you' She grinned slightly.

Familiar Explorer

"Thanks. I trust the stripes in your hair." he laughed. "I don't know why, but I feel like its important that you come, Bunny and Doujo too. Do you think Bunny will come with us?"
'maybe.. maybe not.. I don't know.. I hope she will' She smiled at Bunnys'sleeping figure. 'by the way.. do you know why she was called Usagi?'

Familiar Explorer

"I guess it's her real name. She must have changed it while she was on the run."
She nodded. 'you're right.. man she's been through a lot and I used to feel sorry for myself'

Familiar Explorer

(( crying I wish she would post so we can move to the new RP. I've worked on it for 2 days, and its so pretty. crying ))

"A hard life can change you forever, we know that."
She nodded slowly. 'all of us know it'

((me too..))

Familiar Explorer

((Let's not post here for a day, but watch for her. So she doesn't have to read 10 pages to catchup.))

Familiar Explorer

Saru got up and limped over to Bunny, he sat next to her, "Look, I'm really sorry. I would have said something sooner, but I didn't know. And besides, what could I have said?" He teared a little, "I'm leaving for Hong Kong as soon as we get back to the hotel. You'll never have to see me again." He then hugged her.

User Image
"I am sorry for everything. I hope you can forgive me someday."

(( crying So heart warming crying ))
(EEEEEP! PUNISHMENT SUCKS!)

Bunny grabed his arm. "Saru dont!" she cried. She clung to his arm and continued to cry. "Please...Saru-chan it wasent your fault.."

Familiar Explorer

"Its not just for what I did to you. I have to leave, I have no choice."
She smiled, shifting her gaze to Doujo and then to bunny and Saru again. 'I knew she'd understand it' She muttered, smirking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff