Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

( OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!! heart heart heart I thought we lost you! )

He should have known that Mati would have been absolutely dead set on keeping by him. After the abysmal display all weak, not to mention his attitude, and the gossip starting to spread about him and Michael, it was getting to be more than just a problem. He was pretty sure that soon they would be sending him to a counselor to get him set straight again. He dropped his gaze, looking very uncomfortable as they both started pushing the cart of balls through the mud, Logan just behind them. Logan was pretty good at at least keeping him at ease... for the most part. He was far enough away to be respectful, but close enough for that protective aura to radiate over him. though, to be honest, right now he would prefer him to be a lot closer.

Since the beginning of the week when Stuart's performance had become dreadful, all the way to now, Logan had really been there for him, protecting him, and standing up from him in the locker room like he had on Monday. Mati had not been there for that, but his fellow teammates had been been hot at all with the fact that Stuart's game was off this much, not to mention his sudden sharp attitude, and his aversion to changing out with the rest of the boys. It all had one simple explanation, but he was not about to broadcast it.

As they were walking, Mati asked again, and Stuart was too quick to respond with the classic; "I'm fine." The well used phrase when everything was not fine at all, "It's just an injury." One glance up to Mati's determined and worried eyes and he had noticed just how wrong it was of him to answer like that. He friend was genuinely worried, just as Scott and Logan had been. The difference in telling was that Scott had been the one to drive him home after Michael raped him, and had guessed everything up to the point, which made stating that it was not 'consensual' a lot easier to admit. Logan, on the other hand, he had just told that he had been in a physical fight with Michael, and it was not until last Monday, after the scene in the locker room, that his friend had seen the scratches and bruises and put one and one together.

What Mati was asking for was a full confession, and it had him nervous, his heart racing, and guilt rushing over him. "Mati," he breathed out, turning his head away and trying to find a way out of explaining it to his friend. He couldn't. To say too little would just brew more questions from the determined foreigner, or say too much would just cause a fight to possibly break out even more. It was bad enough that Scott wanted to break Michael's face in. He gripped the handle of the hard harder, looking up and helping get the cart up and in before he managed to take a seat on one of the crates in there. The relief on his back was enough to have him sigh happily. That was better.

He looked back up to his captain, looking conflicted as he tried to fish for the correct way to word this, and finally he decided. His throat choked up, hoarse and unwanting as he let the cat out of the bag; "I went to a party last weekend, and at the party there was someone that was upset with my being there. He got drunk and started yelling at me in public, so I excused us to a private room to try and work it out. Instead things became physical, and..." He turned his head down, nervously gripping his neck right where the large band aid was covering the large bruise Michael's lips had left behind; "it was violent, and it hurt, and I'm scared to death of him now. I skip classes just to avoid him, and I ran away just at the first sight of him coming towards me just today. So no, I'm not fine at all, but I'm get better. I want to be able to play again." That was way more wordy than he had wanted it to be, dammit.

It was not until after he finished and he saw his tears dripping down from his chin that he noticed that he had been crying at all. Hot tears mixed with his rainwater covered face, his body shuddering as the cold started to get to him.

Stuart Strickland ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ***************User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Location: Field / / With: Logan / Mati / / Polyvore: [Soccer Uniform]

Crazed soul6

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

M I C H A E L M I C K E Y R O B E R T S
T H E S L U T T Y S T O N E R

User Image

Michael raised an eyebrow and grin as Sage laid a hand on his leg, her fingers tracing over the stitches along the seam of his jeans. With a chuckle he shook his head. "Unfortunately no, we can't do that. To your disappointment I'm sure." He gave the sage a playful wink knowing that he wasn't the only one who had been enjoying their little shenanigans during lunch. Michael was sure he hadn't been the only one who had been hot and bothered in the chem lab, he just wished he could have satisfied Sage. Unfortunately everyone knew that guys finished quicker than girls so the blow job was the only thing that they had had time for.

As Sage leaned forward to put her arms Michael took one of his hands from behind his head and gently started to run his fingers up and down her spine in a relaxing action. "So Sage, I'm curious, is this your first detention?" Michael asked curiously, he had been in detention quite a few times and had never seen her there before, with the way she acted and her high value on authority he was pretty sure she stayed out of detention. He kind of wondered how her parents would react to finding out how she got a detention...well...if they did find out there went his chances of her parents liking him. oops.

Michael couldn't stop the smirk that crossed his lips as Sage remarked that 'this sucked'. The immature teenager leaned forward softly and whispered in her ear "You suck better." Michael was one of those guys that when he saw his chance he would take it, usually not thinking about the consequences. He hoped Sage saw the humor in the situation like he did.

Who is putting up with me: Sage// Where I am sleeping: Detention // What I threw on this morning: Flannel Wednesday // Is that what's going on in my head?:

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
User Image

................…………………………….....………………………The Foreign Soccer Captain

User Image
”If you ask why I play soccer….”

Once Mati and Stu started gathering up the equipment, he started badgering Stu again to try and get more info out of him. "I've been injured before, I've seen you injured before. This is not a normal injury." Mati has been hurt several times and so had Stu but that is just something that comes with playing. You get hurt but you make sure heal as quick as possible. Or if there are players like Mati, Stu and others that seem to refuse being hurt and keep playing. "Ive seen you play in much worse condition than this. There has to be something else behind this."

They arrived at the storage and Stu was being quiet probably choked up on words. After unloading the equipment into the storage it seemed like Stu was finally ready to talk. Mati saw Stu take a seat on a crate in the storage. So Mati leaned against the back wall waiting to see what Stu had to say. Finally when Stu managed to muster up the courage to talk and went on saying about this horrible experience that he had at a recent party he went. Mati was unsure what to do or say so he just stood there dumbfounded. "Stu, That is awful." Mati said walking over to him and putting an arm around his teammate. "I know I am in no position to interfere with this but I want you to know I am here to support you. You are my teammate, My best friend." Mati too now was at lost for words and he saw tears begining to roll down Stu's face as he talked about this horrid experience. Mati wanted to help but was unsure how. "Hey lets get going. Its getting late." Mati said offering a had to Stu to help him up.

"….I ask you why do you breathe."

User Image

Where am I?: Practice Field
Who am I with?: Stuart
What am I wearing?:Soccer Wear
What is stuck in my head?: My Demons by Starset

░▒▓░▒▓▓▒░▓▒░░▒▓░▒▓▓▒░▓▒░
░▒▓░▒▓▓▒░▓▒░
░▒▓░▒▓▓▒░▓▒░

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Stuart had expected it. No one really knew how to respond to the idea that someone had been raped, let along when they were crying. He just shook his head slowly as Mati's offer, raising a hand to him. "I am not walking into the locker rooms like this, Mati. It is bad enough I am failing at the game, I do not need anyone else seeing me like this." He shut his eyes hard, resisting the urge to wipe his eyes with his dirty hands. They had to meet up with Scott soon; they were late by this point. Still, he needed to shower; Logan needed to shower; they were a mess.

He dropped his hand, shuddering again as the cold breeze hit him. "I'll lock up," he chocked out, crossing his arms and leaning them against his knees for support. "Really, I just... I'm going to fix myself up before I go back there." He took a deep breath, looking up to Logan, and then dropping his gaze a bit. His long haired friend looked pretty upset too. Stuart brought his hand up, wiping at the tears despite everything, smudging dirt onto his cheeks. "I'll be behind you, Mati. Promise. It's probably good that I wait for everyone to leave anyways." It meant that he might actually be able to use the normal showers again rather than one of the confined stalls.

Stuart Strickland ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ***************User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Location: Field / / With: Logan / Mati / / Polyvore: [Soccer Uniform]

Crazed soul6

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab Logan went ahead and followed behind Matia and Stuart, letting them push the cart and just planning on helping them unload when they made it to the shed. He hung back a bit, trying to give them a little bit of privacy since their captain was trying to find out what was wrong with Stu. As the three of them finally unloaded everything, Stuart found a seat on a crate and then started explaining to Matia what had happened to him. He didn't come right out and say exactly what had happened, so he couldn't be sure if Mati had gathered together what had really happened or not. Either way, he was confidant that their captain wouldn't say anything. Rumors about rape weren't exactly the kind of thing that you'd want to be spread around.

tab However, Matia knowing everything about Stu's situation wasn't really what was bothering him. As he was talking, tears started to slip down the boy's cheeks. In that moment Logan wanted nothing more than to run over and comfort him...but he knew he wouldn't. When Mati moved to put his arm around Stu, he felt a small surge of jealousy surge though him. He had to remind himself that Mati wasn't Scott and he had no reason to be jealous of the guy. However, he also knew that he was jealous for a different reason. He was jealous that he didn't feel confidant enough to touch Stuart like that or comfort him like that in front of someone else.

tab Suddenly, it was suggested that they should be going. 'No!' he thought. His plan was to be able to get Stuart alone and that wasn't going to happen if they left. With Stu's reply though, he was happy enough that he wanted to stay there for a bit even though he wasn't really happy about the reason. "Don't worry," Logan said, lowering his voice slightly and putting a hand on Mati's shoulder. "I'll stay behind and make sure he's alright."

tab After Mati had left them behind, Logan finally went over and knelt in front of Stu. "Hey," he said placing his hands on the boy's knees. He wiped some of the dirt off his hand and reached up to wipe the tears from Stuart's cheeks. The motion let a bit of mud behind, but not as much as it would have if Stu had done it himself. Logan then leaned in to plant a gentle kiss on his lips. "I've been waiting for that all day." A small smile started to crack through his previously somber expression.

User Image

Wrathful Vampire

╔══════════════╗
Ⓛⓔⓧⓘ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ⓓⓞⓝⓞⓥⓐⓝ

╚══════════════╝

“I rebel; therefore I exist.”

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

A soft sigh escaped the British punk when Ali mentioned the teacher doing the exact same thing almost every week against her rebellious actions and outbursts. "Yeah..." She admitted before leaning back and pushing her empty tray a little bit forward on the table to keep it from reaching the edge of the table. After that the conversation between them grew silent and Lexi smiled at Alice before looking out a nearby window to gaze at the clouds hovering above in the blue skies.

Until her attention turned right back to Alice when she said so in a rather devious way. The smile on her friends face made Lexi's eyebrows raised but couldn't hold back her sly smirk, knowing deep in her gut that Ali was about to ask something of her.
"So?" Lexi mocked before leaning into the table with both her arms crossed to support her. Hearing her mention her father going off to New York this weekend about a custody trial.

Her dad used to be buddies with Alice's dad, that is until Lexi's dad slithered his way into gambling and before her mom could pull him out of it they were already too late. The red heads eyes lit up a bit when she added ordering pizza, watching netflix, graffiti the walls and most of all the wine cellar.
"Hmmmm ok you got me. I am in." She answered with a slight nod before presenting her with a decent small smile.

"I will let my mom know where I'm going in case she overreacts again." Lexi added with the shake of her head before pulling out her cellphone from her back pocket. Suddenly the bell rang for lunch to end and now school day has ended. "Well then, let's be off Ali." Lexi said to her along with a quick wink before getting up and picking up her empty tray and walking up near the trashcan that had a neat pile of trays on top of it. She placed it on top of the pile and turned around to wait for Alice to tag along with her.

╚══════════════╝

“I'm half good and I'm half bad. My mama is a very good girl and my daddy is a very bad boy. And I guess that leaves me somewhere sort of...here.”

User Image

Angel Cora

(OOC: It's fine and sorry for taking so long to respond but all is good now.)

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Camilla Mae Underwood

׺°˜`°º× Weird Druggy ׺°˜`°º×

~There's always a wild side to an innocent face~
ωнαт ι'м ωєαяιηg:Outfitωнєяє αм ι:outsideωнσ ι'м ωιтн:no one мσσ∂:daydreamy

It was the end of the day and Cami was coming out of her study hall, she still wasn't feeling all her self though she did feel better since lunch. She had spent most of her time during her study hall figuring out a way to make up for everything Tim was doing for her. No matter how much he said he didn't want anything, she had to pay him back no matter what. He was there for her even when her best friend wasn't. Speaking of Xavier she had seen him on her way to her locker , he actually gave her a cold look. It made her blood boil making her shoot a hard glare back at him. Now she was making her way to the front to meet up with Tim , Darcy had left her the keys to the Jeep since she would be going to the park with Luke and he could drive.

Walking over to her Jeep she hopped up on the hood and waited for Tim. Her mind was still buzzing on ways to replay him, she could always cook something for him .. but she couldn't cook good and she didn't want to trouble Darcy. Sighing she closed her eyes leaning back she so was laying on the front of the jeep. She was pretty much clueless on what to do for Tim , if she had the money she would get him a plane ticket to Colorado for a week or two but her part time hob at the skate shop didn't pay her that much and she knew for a fact her parents would be of no help.

As her mind wandered she started to hum a bit , which turned into her singing quietly to herself. "Oh, Miss Believer, my pretty sleeper. Your twisted mind is like snow on the road .Your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder. Inside your head than the winter of dead" she sang softly . Cami really didn't care if anyone came around to here her any way. "I will tell you I love you. But the muffs on your ears will cater your fears. My nose and feet are running as we start. To travel through snow. Together we go" she sang a little more hoping that the rain wouldn't start up again just yet she liked laying on her damp jeep , not so much getting drenched.

~Go.Hard.Or.Go.Home.B****.~

User Image

Chatty Dabbler

GAVIN ARCHER

========================================================

User Image

Gavin had felt like he was floating, a little bit, through the remainder of the day after lunch. Even his least favourite classes seemed to pass right by, instead of dragging on forever like they usually did. By the time that the bell rang for the end of his final class, Gavin had managed to come back down to earth. However, he was still pretty thrilled as he was climbing into the driver's seat of his family's old Jeep. He just had to get Sadie from school and head to work for a short shift, then the gym to get some time in before the tournament that weekend. A standard day, and hopefully by the time he got Sadie fed dinner, their mother would be out with a 'client' and the couple they were staying with would be in for the night. They usually stayed in their bedroom and let the Archers have the living room.

Before he could start the engine, however, his phone started ringing. Gavin dug it out of his backpack, sighing when he saw Iris' name. She better be calling to apologize, he thought as he answered. Before he could even sat hello, she was off, talking rapidly. You got that right, he thought when she said he was mad and she deserved it. He sighed when she explained that her car wouldn't start, sitting back and staring up at the ceiling of his car. Gavin and Iris had been friends for long enough that he knew better than to try and talk when she was worked up like this. He waited until Iris had run out of words and shifted, resting one arm on the steering wheel. He could see her little yellow Volkswagon parked on the far side of the student lot, and she was indeed on her knees by it. "I should tell you that you're s**t out of luck," he told her, "Or that I'm not doing s**t until you apologize to Angela personally. But I don't have time for that and neither do you. Hang on, I'm on my way." Gavin hung up and stuck his phone in his pocket. Then he shut the driver's side door and started the Jeep.

Mere seconds later he pulled into the vacant spot by Iris's car and slipped out, walking around to the open engine compartment. Iris was probably right about it being the battery but it wouldn't hurt to check all the possibilities. Gavin pushed up the sleeves of his shirt and got to work without another word to his friend. After a little while he emerged from beneath the hood and said, "The battery is definitely on the way out, which is probably the lesser of two evils, since that means it isn't the alternator. I an either give you a ride home or give you a jump, either way we gotta be quick before Sadie's school starts calling." If he didn't show up by a certain time then Sadie's teacher would try sending her home with their mother. Gavin wasn't about to let that happen. He glanced through the rear window of the Jeep, making sure that he actually had his jumper cables, then leaned against the side of the vehicle while he waited for Iris's answer.

Where: Student Parking Lot | With: Iris | Doing: Engine Inspection | Wearing: School

Chatty Dabbler

SCOTT MONTGOMERY

User Image

Scott had been planning on waiting around the library to finish his homework while Stuart and Logan were at practice. However, his sister had would up with detention after school that same day. In addition to surprising his parents and annoying their mother, that would have left their younger siblings without a ride home from school. Thus, once the bell rang, Scott grabbed the keys to their shared truck from his sister and made his way to the junior high and the elementary school as quickly as he could, to fetch Sam and Sean and take them home. He didn't stop to chat with their parents after dropping off the two youngest Montgomery siblings. Instead, he turned around and drove back to the school. He parked near the soccer field to wait for the practice to end, homework sitting forgotten in his backpack in the backseat.

After cutting the engine, Scott folded his arms on top of the steering wheel and watched as the soccer team ran around on the field...okay, that was a lie. He wasn't watching the team at all. He was watching Stuart. He frowned as he saw the hesitant movements, the missed goals. It was clear that he was still suffering from what Xavier had done to him. Scott sat up and clenched his hands on the steering wheel, suppressing the urge to throw that pretty boy in the nearest river with a cinderblock tied around his neck. Okay, that was a little violent, even for him. Especially for him. Scott sighed and sat back, rubbing his hands over his face. He really needed to get himself back in line before he actually did do something. He was pissed and wanted Xavier to pay for what he did, but violence wasn't the way to go about it. That would just get him kicked off the football team, possibly kicked out of school, and most certainly kicked out of his parents' good graces. He supposed that Stuart wouldn't be very happy with him either.

Speaking of, where did everyone go? Scott's moment of introspection had lasted longer than he thought. The soccer team was nowhere to be seen, the field suddenly devoid of life. They must have headed for the showers. Scott started to get out of the truck to head inside and wait for Stuart...and Logan to he supposed. He paused, however, when he spotted Matia and Scott heading for the equipment shed. They must have been packing up. Scott frowned and got out of the truck, slamming the door behind him. He moved quickly. The rain had let up, but it looked like it might start up again at any time. Still, by the time he got there even he could tell that something had happened. It wasn't just rain on Stuart's face smudging the dirt into mud. He nodded to Mati as the captain passed by and headed inside, then stepped inside and out of the rain. Logan was kneeling, hands on Stuart's knees. It was clearly an attempt at being comforting, but Scott couldn't help the surge of jealousy that the sight invoked. The kiss certainly didn't help matters either.

"Everything alright?" he asked, as he stepped into the equipment shed and stuck his hands in his pockets. Hopefully the two of them hadn't forgotten about the talk that the three of them were supposed to have. Scott really, really felt like he needed an explanation of what was going on here, and what was going on between him and Stuart and Stuart and Logan.

Where: Equipment Shed | With: Stu, Logan, Mati | Doing: Interrupting something | Wearing: School

Chatty Dabbler

SAGE MONTGOMERY

User Image

Sage put her head down on her folded arms and closed her eyes. This....this really sucked! She was going to have to explain to her parents why she'd ended up in detention, provided Principal Ambrose didn't already tell them. They were going to kill her, ground her for a month, take away her birthay, God only knew what. She'd never gotten detention before, had never even had a bad grade! She groaned quietly into the desk and clenched her hands into fists for a moment. She might have been in a worse mood if not for the hand gently running up and down her back. She turned her head, one eye peeking over her folded arms at Michael. That felt really nice and she smiled at him for it. "Thanks," Sage mumbled as she sat up a bit.

Michael's question was met with a nod. "I've never even had to stay after class before," Sage admitted as she propped her head in her hand, 'My parents are going to kill me." Hopefully they hadn't been told the details of why she had been made to stay after school that day. If she were lucky Sage might be able to get away with telling them that she had gotten into a fight of something. That sounded plausible; she could just tell them that a debate club meeting had gotten a little heated. Her parents would totally buy that. Debate was something Sage was pretty passionate about, and though she was like her brother and had never gotten in an actual fight, she did have a temper.

When Michael leaned over and whispered in her ear, Sage snorted and shook her head. "You're awful," she muttered, swatting him on the arm. She really wanted to be a annoyed and sulky about this entire situation. However, Michael was not making it easy. Sage really couldn't help but feel more relaxed in general whenever she was around him, even now, sitting in detention and knowing that she had a lecture waiting for her when she got home. Distantly, she heard the rain starting to patter on the window again after a brief reprieve. Hopefully her dumbass brother would remember to come and get her so she wouldn't have to walk in the rain. That would straight-up suck, and not in the good way.

Where: Detention | With: Mikey | Doing: Stuff. And things. | Wearing: I've got his jacket

Chatty Dabbler

Johnathan I. Todd
Chemistry Teacher
"Don't call me Johnny."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

John was getting used to seeing the 'really?' look on Tristan's face. It wasn't his fault that it was cute, and he wouldn't want to see it so much otherwise. However, he did manage to get most of his work done while waiting around for Tristan to get his done. John didn't doubt that Tristan would have forbidden him from going on their shopping trip if he'd left his work undone, almost like some sort of disapproving parental figure. John had to quickly stifle the urge to laugh as he thought of calling Tristan daddy. God what was wrong with him? (Besides the obvious, of course).

They stopped at a coffee shop first thing, which John was certainly okay with. After the day he'd had, coffee was more than in order. After catching Sage Montgomery and Michael Roberts in his chem lab (seriously, didn't they hate each other three days ago?) and giving them detention, his afternoon had been a drag. Barb had decided to "observe" one of his afternoon lessons. He had been hoping that one of the students would set her on fire, but no such luck. Well, maybe next week then. By the time the final bell rang he was ready to set her on fire himself.

"Looks like rain," he remarked as they strolled down the brightly decorated street, past the little shop that already had their Halloween displays replaced with Santa and elves and copious amounts of fake snow. No sooner had John spoken than raindrops started to patter down around them. John pulled Tristan into a nearby shop just as the sprinkle of rain turned into a steady fall. "That was close," he commented as he smiled at Tristan.

Where are you John?: Downtown shop
Who is there with you?: Tristan
What are you wearing?: Teacherly
What's on your mind?: Shopping trip....yay rain!

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tristan smiled back at his friend and handed him his drink. Might as well sit for a little bit seeing as the rain had picked up. They didn't' really need to go anywhere fast anyways. Tristan traced a hand over John's arm, leading him after him as he went over to one of the tables and took a seat. "This place is cozy, isn't it?" An amber hue washed over the wood walled cafe. It was more of a 'hippie' theme, and he was loving it. Definitely a cabin atmosphere with an interesting use of driftwood. He stroked a hand across the table, then looked back to the front door.

He could see the rain pattering away outside; he could hear it. Mmmmh, that was a relaxing sound. It would smell wonderful seem when the mist from the fresh fallen water soaked into the air. Maybe it would even fog. "Tonight would be a perfect night for some quiet jazz and wine," he said absently. He carefully sipped his tea, trying not to burn himself. It was bound to happen, but at least he could protect himself for a sip or two.

He sighed happily, running his fingers through his short bangs and looking back to his good friend, and not faux lover. Earlier had gotten pretty heated between them. Being pushing into John's lab room like that-- he wasn't sure how long of that John could take before he tried something more, or even how much of it it would take for Tristan to maybe even allow it. Maybe.

He sipped his tea again, silently thanking Mike and Sage for being just the distraction he had needed. "So, guess it's time for gossip corner. How was Stuart today for you? He fell asleep during my class. Normally I expect that kind of behavior from Scott, but Stuart has never done that."

xxxxxx. . . . . Tristan Aswell . . . . .xxxxxx

Whom: John ; Where: Cafe ; Garb: [Polyvore]

Chatty Dabbler

Johnathan I. Todd
Chemistry Teacher
"Don't call me Johnny."

John was more than happy to follow Tristan to one of the tables in the little cafe, taking a seat and peering out the window. He nodded when Tristan mentioned it being cozy. It was nice. Calm and quiet, and the decor gave it a warm air. John sipped his coffee and watched the rain as it trickled down the window panes. It was a soothing sight and sound and he could have sat there for a good long while, just watching and listening. He nodded as Tristan mentioned jazz and wine. However, he had decided he would be avoiding alcohol for a good little while. Wine didn't get him as crazy as whiskey did, but he didn't want to do something to Tristan that he might end up regretting.

He, like his companion, was thinking about earlier at the school, when they had stumbled into his classroom together. John hadn't been thinking about avoiding Barbara. He'd been thinking about how good Tristan felt in his arms, how soft his lips were and how good he tasted. He had to wonder what he might have done if Michael and Sage hadn't been in the classroom. How far he might have might gone. How far Tristan might have let him go. John took a large drink of his coffee, the feeling of the liquid scalding his tongue bringing him back to reality. He shouldn't have been thinking about that. It was dangerous. Tristan did things to him. God if only he knew.

The subject was being brought around to gossip about their students. Stuart Strickland was brought up and John frowned. He had been watching the young man the past few days. Something had just seemed...off, about him. That day, Stuart hadn't even come to class. He sighed and said, "He wasn't even in my class. No one seemed to know where he was. I'm getting worried about him, Tristan." Stuart had always seemed to be rather high-strung. Lately, however, he was on a whole new level. He sighed and took another drink of his coffee.

What's on your mind?: Gossip gossip

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So Stuart had not even made it to his classes after that. Tristan leaned in, his elbow on the table, and his hand acting as a perch for his chin. "He has a bandage on his neck," he said a lot softer. As adults, they knew a bit better than most what that more than likely met. "He also has had obvious pains when moving around or sitting. He's injured pretty bad." That worried him even more than anything. That Stuart was this upset, it was not something good. If it was sexual, it was possibly rape. If it was just purely physical, then someone had injured him enough to make a heavy impression on the boy.

That was it, he would not wait any longer on it. "I'm going to email his parents tonight," he insisted. "You should too, if you want. If they do not know what is wrong with their son, then it is our responsibility to make it known." He looked up into John's blue eyes, holding that contact for a long time. You know, he always liked John's eyes, despite everything. The man had some seriously gorgeous blues, and in this lighting, they were even better.

"And then Cami," he muttered, taking a deep breath at that. He was definitely scared about that when he heard. "How is she doing? She was not in my classes today, so I haven't seen her." He pursed his lips, tapping his fingers on the table. just the idea of their students getting into so much trouble and getting hurt like this broke his heart. "I believe her parents are always out of town. At least, they always are whenever I try to set up a conference. I wonder if they even know?"

xxxxxx. . . . . Tristan Aswell . . . . .xxxxxx

Whom: John ; Where: Cafe ; Garb: [Polyvore]

Chatty Dabbler

Johnathan I. Todd
Chemistry Teacher
"Don't call me Johnny."

John nodded when Tristan mentioned the bandage on Stuart's neck. A poor attempt at hiding a hickey if he had ever seen one. The way that Stuart had been moving, and the pain he'd been having, was pain that John himself was rather familiar with. Combined with the emotional toll that it seemed to be taking on the young man, he was all but certain that it had been rape that was causing the student such distress. "I intend to," he said as Tristan mentioned emailing the young man's parents, "I tried to call yesterday but I've never met two busier people. Or haven't met. Whatever. The point is they're difficult to get a hold of." He sorely hoped that was just the result of busy lives rather than a lack of concern and caring for their child.

He turned to face Tristan just in time to get himself caught in the other man's gaze. Dark blue met warm, deep brown and John really couldn't help but stare. Even as worried and concerned about Stuart as he was, it was hard to feel upset with those eyes looking at him. He smiled gently, reaching across the table and giving Tristan's hand a gentle squeeze.

Then, another problem student was brought up. Cami had missed school due to some time in the hospital, but you'd never know if by the way her parents had not reacted. They weren't even in town, if John remembered the gossip correctly. Her poor sister had been the one responsible for looking after her. John felt for Darcy just as much as he did for poor Cami. "I doubt her parents know," he stated, sounding more than a little bitter, "I've met plenty of parents like theirs. As long as their kids aren't making embarrassing headlines, they could care less. I didn't see Cami in my class either, though Darcy was around. Poor kids."

Before he'd gotten himself emancipated and fled his parents' world of glitz and glamour, John had attended a high class private school. More than one of his friends had been the product of parents like the Underwoods. As long as they didn't get arrested, Mommy and Daddy let them do what they want. That hadn't turned out well for any of them. He hadn't heard from any of his friends for years, but he recalled that at least two of them had died from a combination of drugs, alcohol, and poor decisions.

What's on your mind?: Gossip gossip

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items