Welcome to Gaia! ::

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
XXXMelanie looked at him. "Oh right, so lets get up there already." she said following the goup up to the stage. She didn't really see the big deal behind the whole candy thing though.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
ms cole looked as they walked on the stage "alright what we are gonna do are body switch spells with these puppies" she said as four puppies on leashes appeared and she moved her hands as they glowed "then we are gonna show you how to identify a imposter" she said as she smiled "alright hope you al are ready she said. jude jumped behind melanie "aaaghhhh its a dog a ferotios cat hating dog!!!" he said pointing to the puppy as it tilted his head and licked its paw

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
XXXMelanie looked at the puppies "You're not a kittin... at least not right now. They are pups, harmless. Tafari and Midnight are scarryer then they are. And even if you where a kitten they are yung enuff to like other animals." she said rolling her eyes.

XXXMason chuckled "Well one pup, per student then." he said with a smile.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
ash looked as he popped his head from behind her shoulder "you say that now but what happens when it goes and attacsk you wont see it coming i dont trust any kinda dog and those guys are wolfs" he said as he saw one puppy growl as ash hif behing her again

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
XXXMelanie sickerd. "Wolves are the grandathers of Dumb magicless dogs." She said going over and picking the pup up by the scruff. "They arn't anything but babies"

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Avangaline Evans~

~"You're gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul."~

"I hope I don't get swatted by a cat..."

User Image Avangaline blinked at the puppies. She noticed one was very small and pure white, it's eyes were red too. "Aww! Look at the little albino one! It's soo cute!" She picked it up and hugged it adoringly while it wagged it's tiny tail and licked her face. "How could you hate this face?!"

((fixed...))

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
((Um... that's a ... Tiger... or more like a Sabar toothed tiger))

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Sheacka
((Um... that's a ... Tiger... or more like a Sabar toothed tiger))

((damn it i mixed up the picture links! Dx that pic was 4 another rp. -.- i hate my comp, so fricken glitchy.))

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
((It happens to me too))

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
((Awwwwwwww so cute))

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
ash nodded as he sighed and gulped as he walked up to one of the puppies as he went to pet it as the little guy chomped on his hand as ash shouted "aaaghh the puppy it it bit me" he shouted licking his hand as if it was his paw and sarcastic tears ran down his face with a cartoonical like face

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
XXXMelanie looked at Ash. "Don't act like such last rank." she said rolling her eyes "You're bigger the the wimp of a pup act like it." she said still holding her pup by the scruff. It's tail between it's legs already knowing who was in charge.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
ash took note and nodded as he bent down face to face with the puppy "alright puppy imma name you soon but for now your gonna listen to me got it?" he said as the puppy looked and clawed his face. ash sat there as a red mark slowly appeared as ash's face stayed the same untill a yell "aaaghghhh ow ow ow that little evil dog" he said as he jumped back as the puppy smiled happily"

ms.cole smiled "alright thats enough after this you will get to keep you puppies" she said as he hangs grew "are you ready?" as she sprinkled sand over them as a gust picked up and surround them and the puppies

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Trey just laughed at ash. Then he picked up a small pup that kept running around his ligs and nibbling at the bottom of his pants. Trey smiled and picked up the pup. The pup growled and tried to bite treys ear. Trey growled back and the dog seemed to grin. The dog licked trey's nose. Trey put the dog down and picked up the one that kept abusing Ash. He scratched the dog behind his ear the dog tried to bite trey. Trey held the dog in the air. The dog wimpered.
"Here now grab him ash. He will like you more for rescuing him and trust you." Trey said smiling.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
XXXMelanie chuckled when Trey did that "That's a good idea, Tray." she said holding the pup she said in a way that the pup felt better.

XXXTafari scrached his ear from ware he lay "They might make a good snack later." he thought to himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff