Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

User Image

Jyde waked out the ice cream shop. His eyes wandered behind his sunglasses. He soon saw the girl who walked passed him and didn't even look at him. "Hmm...what's her deal?" He walked up to her. "Hi, I noticed you around school and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jyde....what's your name cutie?" he asked then kept licking his ice cream.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Shizuku looked at looked at her then at Jyde as she yawned shizuku was a water demon and had the look of a 12 year old so she never really looked at guys in a way everyone was a different person that was all to her "hello" she said with her blank face and tone as she licked the ice cream she had with her skinny lizard tounge

((guys there will be a banquet dinner soon I will have ms.Cole announce it sorry I have been so gone))

Ms Cole chopped up the tree as she looked at Melanie "hey I got to make a announce ment ever teleported thru shadows?" she asked and smiled

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageAnne walked up to the counter when it was her turn to order "Do you have Salmon flavor?" she asked, looking up at the employee. After getting a strange look and a 'no' from the man she looked back at the flavors and put a finger on her chin "What about Trout?" After getting another 'no' she leaned up against the glass "Oh. What about the Moose Tracks? Is that made with real moose?"

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Melonie looked at the Headmistress, "You mean like when we missed that first class?" she asked not quite understanding. "Or how you got us back here from that town?"

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
ms.cole smiled as shadows grabbed her and melanie "exacly" she said as they where engulphed in it and they where gone they appeared in darkness as she held melanie's eyes shut "keep your eyes shut or your body will go where your eyes see and that is in compleate and utter emptyness....now just feel where you wanna go to like....shizuku jyde and anne" she said as their body's started to float to a sertain direction till it hit a gust of wind "alright now go to the wind" she said

shizuku smiled "wow thats funny he music think your pranking him" she said

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melanie closed her eyes. "I didn't want to go anywhere, I just want to help my brother, wake up." she said strubbernly, "And that means things I would rather not talk about."

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageAnne tilted her head "Why would I want to prank him?" she asked, putting her hand by her chin "Those were all popular flavors back at home." she looked back at Shizuku "I don't know the flavors here."

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Elizabeth glanced at the one called Jyde. She simply stuck the other earpeice in her ears and continued walking. She sensed the darkness from him, it was similair to her own abilities, but she didn't care for a flirt

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ash saw elezabeth and for some reason he kinda wanted to hang out with her he walked up "hey umm...Elizabeth what's up?" he asked smiling

Shizuku looked at him "can you give us two stawberry cones please" she said as she handed one to her and looked at ms Cole "do you want anyone to go with you Melanie?" she asked as ms Cole nodded "the hospital is across the street go for it hun" ms Cole said

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melanie smiled and looked over at the hospital and went into it rather quickly. Ice cream or anything else wouldn't compare to when she thought she would see her brother open up his eyes again. A swirll would seem nice but she didn't really care. She still didn't know how she would pay the bill. But she went to her brother's room and sat down. "Still sleeping I see." she said softly.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Elizabeth glanced at Ash, she had seen him three times now. Figuring she should at least try to make some friends, she turned down her ipod so it was barely even background noise. "Not much, was going to go to the mall and get some stuff from Hot Topic, get some new manga from Barnes & Noble, and find a new game or two from Game Stop. You and..that Jyde guy, can come if you like."

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageAnne took the cone that was handed to her "Thank you." she said with a smile and, out of habit, she sniffed it once "Wow~" her eyes almost sparkled "This smells just like the berries that grew outside our forest." she had to resist shoving her face in it and licked it, getting a bit on the tip of her nose. She blinked, looking over at the others "I wonder what's going on." she thought, her fins going back a bit.

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
(sorry i was gone so long i was in the hospital me and my twin kinda fought so yh lol)
Dante walks to his shop to take a shower.He comes out a few minutes later shaking the water out of his hair. The phone begins to ring he walks over to it kicking his chair into the air then sitting in it as it falls to the ground. He slams his feet onto his desk bouncing the phone into the air. He catches it answering it. "Sorry we aren't open for business yet". He tosses the phone on the hook. "I haven't even picked a name for this place and im already getting calls".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
((Aww, ava got totally ditched. Now she all alone))

Avangaline stood alone outside, still holding her icecream. She'd been ditched many times back at school when she still went to normal middle school before her parents had her home schooled until high school. Now she went to school with others like her, but not much seemed to have changed. With a sigh, she turned down the street and headed towards the park. "Figures...new school, same old Avangaline.."

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
((I'm sorry if I ditched Ava idk I cant remember ))

Shizuku sat down as she smiled again but it went away "something going on" she said she felt lives go away at once "soul eaters" she said "Demonds that take humans souls" she said "it's going on near the city park" she said

Ash had his ears pop up "hey I gotta something's wrong take Jyde" he said as he jumped on the roof of a building and ran on all fours roof to roof as he got to the park seeing bodies every where he saw a man grabbing people as a blue mist came out and into his mouth the body falling "who the he'll are you!!" he shouted as the man grinned

User Image the man smiled "my name is sid I and a soul eater demon we have been in hiding for 30 years now it is our time to shine"!! He said pointing the gun at ash as he shot ash had his claws ears and tail pop out as he dodged them running at him he jumped up as he swung his claws and hit him not doing anything "what!!?" ash shouted as the man named Sid smiled "a neko? Interesting I always wanted to eat your soul. Weird normally nekos have powers to make them powerful like elements or strength you only have neko abilitys which only enhances your seances...ohh well" Sid said as his arm turned into a knife and he cut ash from side to shoulder as he threw him ash layer on the ground as he looked at his blood

"you mean I'm not any stronger that i am still powerless"? He shouted as Sid smiled as he kicked ash "well time to eat" he said as his teeth sharpened

((Shea can you make a banner that reads "Soul Eater Arc" I'll pay you ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff