Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Dante looks at his class sheet. "Dang it wrong class vergy." -_- dante gets up and leaves the class with out vergil.

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Mason chuckled "Yeah all three of you are I doh't have any students this time around."

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Vergil gets up slowly grabbing his sword walking out of the class. "Dante... dont call me vergy either. vergil demanded.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melanie smiled then climed up onto Tafari's back he jumped up to the C floor so Melaine could grab her books. She was a little hungery but there wasn't really she could do at the moment about it. Class was starting soon after all. She picked up her books and headed down to her class. She hadn't noticed that Tafari had picked up Ava's books from when she dropped them.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
((it's ok so we have science French ok let's do that))

Ash appeared in science class "hello is this math?" he asked as he sat down people started filling the room as the bell rang he sat Down next to Dante as he heard whispering around his

"I heared ash lost his power!
Really? What's he stil doing here?
I don't know heard he leveled a whole town must have killed allot!
Naw there wasn't a single death witch is weird"

Ash sunk in his seat as he sighed

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
((The others left the lab btw...))

Mason looked over "This is The Science Lab." he said then glanced at the others increcing gravity on the gosipers. "What are we talking about? It's not uncoman for a temperary loss after an over exert of power. The three of you will be learing this if you are strong eough." It wasn't a normal face for The since teacher.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Avangaline Evans~

"I don't wanna be afraid anymore..."

User Image Ava smacked her head on her desk for her stupidity on forgetting her books and having brought her diary only to lose it. She was just glad she hadn't written anything in it yet. As others began to file into the class, she got glances and whispers from some of the other students. Most whispered about her scar, others talked about how she was rumored to have lost her ememory. The girl's eyes flashed red and those that noticed immediately shut up, mostly because almost everyone knew about Dark. Apparently she ruled the school, no one messed with her unless they wished to go to the infirmary, but she only appeared when Ava was threatened or one of her friends were. What happened to the second personality was unknown due to the odd nature of Avangaline's amnesia. I wish I could ditch or that lunch would come quickly... Her thoughts continued like that as she sighed and made sure everything else on her desk was in order.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melanie went into the Frinch class room with Tafari still holding onto Ava's books and Melanine not knowing about it. She sat down and Tafari lay near the back of the class putting the books down so others wouldn't see. Not that it matter to him since he couldn't read human lines.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Ava leaned over and whispered to Melanie. "Hey, did you see my books? I forgot them by the dorms...and I dropped a diary I was gonna start too...You wouldn't mind helping me look later would you?"

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Dante notices a book on the ground and picks it up. "Hmm I wonder whose this is. Must be one of the girls diary's oh well". He puts it in his coat pocket and walks to french class

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Vergil follows dante inside and sits down in the back of the class.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
((so where is Dante and virgil and mason?))

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
(( French class))

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ash followed them as French was empty as ms Cole was in the class "ok class I am your prinxibal and I am fluent in French so I will teach you I wonder if mason knows french"? She asked as she saw everyone in the class as ash sat next to Dante and avagaline

"ok the language of love" she said as she started to talk about similarities with English and french

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Dante folds his arms. "The language of love huh". Dante smirked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff