• Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
-Headmistress-
~Kelly~
[Iczer]

"If you even so much as think of hurting one of my kids..."

A sigh escaped Kelly. "Now now Nowaki... Don't reciprocate the judgmental emotions that most humans will treat other races with. I will admit that some of the darker students will be a handful, but its just how they are. I promise you that most, if not all of them don't honestly mean to do all that they do." She had to believe that, her mind wouldn't let her believe any differently. Just because a being was violent, did not mean that it was a monster. She knew that well from her own experiences. Why did everyone have a misconception that all dragons were violent?
She chuckled a bit at hearing the rumble. "Sounds like someone missed breakfast. Unfortunately, I was not. I was actually heading to the library. Wanted to get some reading in before classes made things difficult." She had hunted down a rather interesting book centered around religions. "But please, don't feel obligated, go get something to eat. I can't have my favorite English teacher fainting away from hunger, now can I?"

"I will tear you apart piece by piece without a moments hesitation."

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Itami]
[Titanic Twins]
[William]

User Image
Sing for me with every fiber of your lonely heart
Scream for me the pain in which I've created

User Image
"Um... I'm... I can minipulate electricity and lightening..." Itami fiddled with her fingers blushing a bit. It wasn't often people asked her about herself. Itami looked at William nervously only to receive a calm look. This person wouldn't hurt her with him here... She was safe. Itami took a soft breath smiling at Lilith again. "Are you named after the demon Lilith?"

"Congratulations on being named after a whore..." William was smiling until Itami smacked him upside the head with an indignant stare. "What... She was..." William's amusement was cut off as he put a hand on his sisters shoulder. "Itami... Stay out of this. Please... I don't need you getting hurt..." He kissed the top of her head walking past her with a stiff strut, something you saw alpha males doing. "Well well... If it isn't our dearest brother... The ******** you want..."

Itami held her hands to her chest watching William saunter off to greet thier eldest brother. This wouldn't turn out well... Two alpha wolves in such close proximity often led to fights for dominance. Looking at the other female she smiled a bit. "Wanna go somewhere? They're gonna be busy for a while... They're always fighting. I don't wanna be one of the people picking up the mess..."

"Hey 'Tami... You and your friend should go have lunch together... I just need to talk with Will." Aoi offered Lillith a soft smile. Something that reminded most girls of a rich playboy. Hence why he often had several females on his arms... That and apparently fire demons were in high demand as bedmates. In an instant both males stood at nearly eight feet tall, wolven bodys tense... Tails high, legs stiff. Fangs bared as Aoi looked over the white wolf before him... Nakaju werewolves were known for thier large size and territorial nature. Loyal to death and impossible to deter from thier objectives. Both wolves suddenly lunged trying to get at each others throats. Claws and teeth lashing and snapping trying to claim thier hold upon the other. Aoi did manage to get a grip on his brothers right foreleg and he shook like a rabid pitbull trying to tear the tendon as William snapped at the back of his neck trying to get him to let go.

Call to me, to heal that wounded heart
Beg for me to forgive this Sinners soul

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Rythme,
Rhyme,

Beke could just smile, wishing she could know what was going on in the other girls head. She reminded her a bit of a little kid only... Bigger. That thought made her smile. "Nice to meet you Isabelle... Hhhmmm... That's a bit of a mouthful... Mind if I just call you Isa?" She asked. She hadn't moved from her spot against the door frame. She was starting to like this girl, though, she was also getting a really strong feeling of dejavu. Simply ignoring it, she focused on her newest friend.
"So... Sorry if this is a bit rude, but what are you?" She asked, honestly curious. She figured the girl was half something, half something else, but... The question was, what was the odd half? "Oh, and before I get, I play music, a lot, and it can be a bit loud, but it shouldn't be too bad... My only other warning, is don't touch my things without permission. Okay?" She was trying to be nice, she really was, she just... Liked her privacy and music.

And Harmony~

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MaxUser ImageMax found her room and walked in. "Hmm, bright." She walked in and threw her bag on the bed. She shut the door and walked to the bed. She flopped down on it and spread her wings. "Aahh, that's better." She muttered. If anyone was in the room, she wouldn't have noticed. She sighed in relief. The room looked like there was someone else who shared the room. She put her face on her arms and relaxed. She closed her eyes and sighed. Her wings were being used like a blanket, she felt better then ever.

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Nowaki]

[Prince Of The Sea]

User Image
Give to me your tortured words
Cry to me your injustice

"It's still frusterating when they act out in the middle of classes." He offered a bit of a smile. Honestly not all of the dark students were horrible. Some were just sterotyped because of breed. Others just liked to '********' with you and put glue on your chair and stuff. He could remember the time he'd been glued to his chair... He'd called Kelly for help... And boy had it been embarassing.

"I'm going to go get something to eat then... I'll see you at dinner. If not sooner. It was nice to see you." He didn't add the part where he'd slept in. Late night's had taken a toll on his sleeping schedule it seemed. He had to sleep in just to feel rested at all. Offering one last smile the merman trotted off to go find something to eat. The halls were busy. A few students greeted him. He was one of the 'nice' teachers apparently. He didn't mind that. It was good that they felt comfortable enough to talk to him outside of the classroom.

The cafetira wasn't half as busy as he'd imagined it would be. He made a plate of carefully selected fruits and vegetables. The sweetest things he could find. Apples and pears and a carrot. Nowaki found himself a nice empty table to enjoy his meal. Taking a bite out of his pear he looked around the cafetiria. Plenty of new faces and a couple old ones scattered about laughing and talking amongst themselves. Nowaki turned his attention to his plate almost sheepishly.

I'll scream for you until the end
And in the end it's all for you

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
~Kitami Saori~

"Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning. . ."
User ImageKitami grabbed her bag once again and headed out. She locked her door quickly and headed downstairs. She went through the commons and out the door. Kitami was hungry. Time to find the cafeteria. She took out her map and looked for the cafeteria. She walked to the left and found part of the building with the cafeteria and entered it. Her stomch was rumbling a lot louder now. She quickly went through the lunch line and grabbed what she thought looked appetizing. After she had gotten her food, she walked over to an empty table. No one really looked or her, nor cared. She slowly started eating her food. She started off with carrots and ranch. She was a healthy eater but sometimes she had some sweets. On her plate was an apple, carrots, mixed fruits, salad, and water. Her stomach felt much better as she ate her food. At least the food isn't bad. And she continued on eating her food.

". . .lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash."

Desirable Conversationalist

☼I may be a dreamer...☼

I live through the music I love...
♪I'm ALIVE!
I'm ALIVE! Oh, yeah
Between the good and bad's where you'll find me
Reaching for heaven♪

♪kirameite yurameite
aoki yume mai hanatsu
saki hokore haruka takaku
mamori yuku sono omoi♪

♪Ima Kanawanai koto no nai
Yume dake wo Yumemite yuku no
Sugu ni todoki sou na risou yori
Motto zutto hoshii mono ga aru no♪

♪Maketakunai shi!
Nakitakunai shi!
Warattetai kara!
Movin! Movin!♪

♪tatoe owaru koto no nai kanashimi ga anata ubattemo ♪

User Image
☀ιѕαвєℓℓє мαяιє ωαттѕ

〖συтσƒ¢нσ¢σℓαтє: /ℓσcαтισи: Moon Girls Dorm 1/ιи α cσиvєяsαтισи ωιтн: Beke Keszito/мσσd: Happy〗
There was something about Beke's smile that calmed her down somewhat. Why was she panicking about what the girl thought of her? She seemed like she would be a really cool roommate. And it was only the first day, she shouldn't give up yet.

She blinked in surprise at the nickname. Why did it seem so familiar? She had just met the girl. Maybe she was still dreaming. Still, she liked the sound of it. That would make two nicknames. The one that her new friend gave her and the one engraved in the back of her locket. "Sure thing. That actually sounds really cute. Thanks for the new nickname."

Isabelle picked up something she had noticed had been dropped on the floor, or had managed to fall out of her bag. She was able to hear Beke's question and shrugged her shoulders like it was no big deal. She sat down on her bed, sat the item on her bed, held onto her doll and looked back at her roommate.

"No need to apologize at all," Isabelle said with a grin before continuing, "You've ever heard of the Greek Gods of Mount Olympus? Like Zeus, Artemis, Aphrodite, Hermes and others? Well, if you haven't, they're these really powerful Gods and Goddesses of different talents and stuff like that. There will be times when some of these Gods or Goddesses will come to the Human world, find a Human, and have a child with them," she paused and started messing with her doll's hair absentmindedly. She was quiet before continuing, "The children that result from these affairs of these Gods or Goddesses are known as Demi-Gods. And that's what I am. I'm the daughter of Apollo, the patron God for the arts, prophecy, plague, healing, and most commonly known for the sun."

When she finished, she listened to Beke's warning about touching her things and the explanation of her playing her music out loud. She nodded in agreement, "Don't worry about it. I won't be bother by it at all. Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, may I ask what you are? That's if you don't mind of course."

♪Maketakunai shi!
Nakitakunai shi!
Warattetai kara!
Movin! Movin!♪

♪hanarete yuku kokoro nado koko ni wa nai to itte ♪

♪I will fight
And I sleep when I die
I live, My life, I'm ALIVE!♪

♪hitasura nari hibike
hateru made semete tsuyoku
kono hana moe yuku♪

♪Nakitakute Nakenakute
Naku no nara Namida wo fuite
Datte kawaii no wa Egao ga ichiban desho?
Dakedo zenbu to iwasete♪

...because the music I love lives through me

☼...but I believe in miracles.☼

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shaw Darrow

All the knowledge in this world is mine...

"Hmmm? Ah, yes I guess this body does need food." Shaw said, standing up and patting the long necked ibis on the head. "I guess I lost track of time." He stood up and began walking back toward the dorm entrance of his sanctum, the ancient stone walls shifting as he walked on. The longer he walked on the more of the stork like birds, ibises, followed in his wake. When he reached the entrance he held up a hand and almost all of the birds dispersed leaving only a regal black one that Shaw had dubbed Thoth. Of course this little joke was only known about by himself and the headmistress. All the others just seemed to know him as the crazy history teacher. "Sorry fellas, but apparently bringing all of you out is not polite to the other students and staff." He had learned this the hard way after bringing a large flock of the birds out with him and letting them loose in the cafeteria to feed. Since then he had only brought Thoth out with him. Upon stepping out of the room he made sure to lock the door in order to keep out any who might be tempted to enter. "Well, time to get something to eat my friend." He said, shuffling off down the hall.

Upon reaching the cafeteria he quickly grab some bread for Thoth and a burger, fries, and a soda for himself. "I still can't get over how good this stuff is." He remarked with a smile as he sat down at an empty table and dug into the sloppy mess of a burger. He still hadn't quite gotten the hang of the cheeseburger yet but he would definitely master it.

...And yet it's inhabitants still elude me.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MaxUser ImageMax got up, her stomach told her it was time to eat. She grabbed money she had snuck from the lab before she had left. "Ok, let's get some food." She said happily. She walked out the door and pulled out her map. She walked to the cafeteria. She got all the food she could carry. "Stupid flying makes me burn more calories then I get." She mumbled as she ate. She saw a lot of people in the cafeteria. She wondered if anyone would notice all the food she got. She shrugged and continued to eat.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
-Headmistress-
~Kelly~
[Iczer]

Kelly could only nod a bit. But it couldn't be helped. Its how things were sometimes with children. She waved a bit when Nowaki said he would eat. "It was nice to see you too." She watched as the other ran off to get his food. Shaking her head a bit she went to the school. She was blissfully imagining that spacious library with its distinct smell of books. And of the books! there were so many! Even she hadn't read all of them. And every book she read got her closer to reading all of them. She was a few steps away from the doors to that haven of reading and knowledge, when she heard the commotion.
Looking out the window she immediately saw the commotion. Two of the students were fighting, already. This, would not do! Not only were they breaking a rule, they were wrecking the courtyard. The flowers would never be the same, she was sure. And worst of all, they had interrupted her reading time! That mere thought made her eyes turn an angry blood red. Her wings were back as were her tail and horns. And what was worse, her claws and fangs had found their way out. The window slammed open, and she went out of it.
With a simple wave of her hands the motions of the very air would slam against the two children, tearing them apart. She didn't even use some of the already thickening air to lessen the impact of body against stone walls. She was beyond pissed. The air was getting denser around the two boys, making movement difficult. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?" She demanded, her voice deeper and louder, and definitely more angry then usual. Somewhat reminiscent of booming thunder. "What on Earth do you two children mean to accomplish by fighting on the first day of school!?" Oh, they would pay alright. No one interrupted her reading and got away easily. The multi-colored shimmering of her scales might have been beautiful, had it not been for her obvious wrath.

((Haha, this is why you dun piss off Kelly. =w= Tell me if I need to edit anything... I got kinda wrapped up in my powerful, b***h dun mess with me! Moment.))

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
~Kitami Saori~

"Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning. . ."
User ImageKitami left the cafeteria quickly and once agai headed outside. On her way there, she saw two boys fighting and a woman that separated them. She sounded furious. Kitami felt the great wind slide her back. She used her ice powers to create ice sticking her to the ground to steady herself. Slowly she walked forward to see what the woman would do. Kitami automatically assumed that she was a teacher or the headmaster. Her power was great. Even in her rage, she looked beautiful. She saw the earth where the boys were. It was destroyed. Maybe I should fix it. . .? Kitami walked closer now, but still stayed a good distance from the woman and the two boys. A cold burst of air erupted into the air and fell to the damaged ground. "Icicles of time, reverse,"she whispered. Slowly the earth was reforming, as was the plants. Besides, this is where she entered for her dorm. She wouldn't want to step through this. It looked the same as before, with the same magnificent flowers and bushes. The cold still hung in the air but it would go away sooner or later.

". . .lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash."

Ona Elric's Wife

Invisible Duck

╔══════════════╗
¢нєSкα ηαмισ
╚══════════════╝

Mood: Content and a bit giggly
Interacting With: No one

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

Even though I told him to hold each and every soul dear.
Because you hold great power, you gradually fail to understand
the importance of things that cannot be recovered.

------------&Not too long after she finished packing, the young raven haired girl found herself laying on her back on her bed. “So comfortable…” She sighed and stretched as she snuggled deeper onto the softness that was holding her off of the floor. “So much better than back home….” Crimson eyes stared at the ceiling with an almost glassy stare.

Cheska’s thoughts were interrupted by a loud growl that sounded from her abdomen. The girl blinked and sat up slightly to look at her rumbling stomach. It only took a minute for her to decide that she wanted to eat something. “Anything beats that damn woman’s cooking…” She huffed as she put her flats back on before leaving the dorms and heading off in the direction that she guessed held food.

“Cafeteria… Cafeteria… Cafeteria~” The girl cackled a bit as she all but pranced down the corridors, on her way to fill up the still growling beast that was within her.

Of course, once Cheska had gotten there, she couldn’t hold back the small giggles that had worked their way into her system. The first thing Cheska had gotten her creepy little hands on was a slice of cake. Her grin widened, and she strutted off to an empty table and sat. Cheska wanted nothing more than to simply devour the cake without so much as a moment to pass by, but she had just sat down and, if she simply attacked the cake until there was nothing left on the plate, she would have to go back and get more. She did not feel like getting up, so with slow, casual movements, she took small bite after small bite and savored the sweetness of the cheesecake.

You will realize once it's too late.
How many times have I given you and the others the same warning?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

.::[O.]btaining [O.]minous [C.]hemicals::.

------

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[William]
[Fire and Ice]
[Aoi]

I hate the way you look at me
And every time you laugh

"... There's no meaning to this. It's a fight. Why the ******** would we be fighting for some shitty reason." Aoi snarled. It the dense air made it hard to breath yet he seemed to find a way to continue to be a total a*****e. Being in such a huge form meant he took up more space. So... By the time she managed to tighten the grip he'd be gone... Smart move. Aoi's body burst into flames as it went through a quick shift. And in the instant his body became human he disappeared in a flicker of blue flames.

William wasn't so lucky. His arm was ******** up, so as he shifted back the bones had to reknit themselves. The chance to disappear like his brother had seemed to be nonexistant. All he could do as grind his teeth painfully as the bones moved and slowly worked themselves back into thier original condition. ********... His body felt bruised and battered from the run in with his older brother... Then again it always ended up like that. They fought until one of them couldn't move or was half dead. Call it a dominance thing. He had a nagging feeling that Aoi just hated him.

He looked at the woman dreading what might happen next. "..." The white haired teen could only stay in the position he'd been placed in. His heart was pounding painfully as he realized he might get expelled... Then who would protect Itami. s**t... This wasn't good at all.

I'll rip apart the scars you have
And take all that you are

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MaxUser ImageMax looked around, she had finished eating and put the tray back. "I wonder what I should do." She whispered, she saw another girl, but she didn't feel like talking to anyone right now. Her wings were folded and there was a fight outside, that wasn't a good idea to fly through. She saat back in her chair and looked at the ceiling. She still continued to wonder what to do.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
-Headmistress-
~Kelly~
[Iczer]

A simple sigh was all the escaped Kelly. The boy was smart, so why did he have to act this way? A pale white shimmering fire was present for a moment before latching itself onto the feel of the blue fire that was still there. In her mind Kelly could feel it twining around the boys power, sinking hooks in nice and tight. Then all she had to do was let her power come back to her. The boys power would come with hers, and the physical form along with that. It just took a few seconds to work. As she waited for the other boy to materialize, she eyed the one that was still trapped. With the utmost care she let the air loose a tiny bit of its density, she had to be careful, or her anger would get the better of her and someone might get hurt.
She knew who the boys were by this point, she remembered most of their files. "William Tamaki... This is a very poor first impression. There will, of course, be punishment for this, decided by yours truly... Relax, you won't get expelled, but the temptation of that idea is great. You would do well from now on to act like a young adult, rather then a market place thug." Her voice had quieted a bit, getting closer to her usual. The pure disappointment and disdain in her voice was chilling... Almost worse then the anger. Almost. The sensation of her own power flooding back to her made a smirk appear on her face. It would seem she had caught what she was fishing for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces