Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Flatterer

"hey wait up wait up!" he jumped out of the mountain of food "i'll go with" he walked over to cayite
Alright, I'm posting because the person signed off and I'm getting mad...So heres my profile!!!!!))

NAME: Abell walker
DORM:C
PERSONALTIES: Timid, shy, not very outgoing, she eats slowly, but very large ammounts.
ELEMENT: fire
WEAPON: staff
APPERANCE : User Image
Bio: Abell wasn't loved very much by her parents because they were scared by the fact that she could burn down the house just by looking at it. So they dumped her in the school with all of her belingings. Most of which are burned
A small grin came upon Cayite's face.
"Ok let's go explore this place." She started walking out the door throught the hallway.
"Hey I wonder where the teachers are I haven't seen anybody besides you guys and that one other girl."

Gracious Flatterer

nikui looked around as he walked "well i could hear some other people around but they've grown quiet" he stopped smiling, looking around
Abell walked around the school looking very scared and confused, a peice of paper with her dorm room written on it in hand. She was looking for someone to ask where the rooms were.

Gracious Flatterer

nikui stopped "some one else is here. it's a girl" he looked around "i can smell her"
Joy_Division
A small grin came upon Cayite's face.
"Ok let's go explore this place." She started walking out the door throught the hallway.
"Hey I wonder where the teachers are I haven't seen anybody besides you guys and that one other girl."

Sicarda said "Yea i havent seen any teachers ive only seen you too and i was spacing out so i dont rember tht other chick"
Sicarda thought for a second "i still havent found my dorm"
"Ya dorms are knida hard to find in this place." She said to Sicarda. Then looking over to Nikui she said, "Okay Nikui lead the way!"

Gracious Flatterer

nikui continued looking around "i'm gonna go find her and bring her here ok?" it was as if he teleported because the moment he was done saying his sentence he was gone
"Hello?"Abell asked to whoever was there to hear it. Her body tempurture was rising because of her nervousness.

Gracious Flatterer

you couldn't see him, but you could hear his voice really quick "stay here ok?" it was gone as fast as it came

Gracious Flatterer

nikui appeared in front of abell "hello" he said, slightly smiling. he looked some what tired, but he bowed "i'm here to take you to basically the only other life forms here"
"AHH!! ok...geez he moves fast" she said jumpily. Then she just stood and leaned up against a wall waiting for Nikui to come back.
Sicarda was astounded by either how quick nikui ran away or teleported away and turns to Cayite and says "god i know its impossible to find dorms anywhere"
and suddenly Sicarda hears a loud noise then he looks out the window and says
"Thats where everyone is!" as he gazes out the window he sees a bunch of students and it seems like they are dueling or showing off their elematal abilities
Abell almost jumped out of her skin. "H-hello...I-I'm Abell and I would really rather not meet all the other people here. I-I just want to get to my dorm room and unpack..."She stuttered out. "D-do you know where dorm C is?" She asked, blushing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff