Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Flatterer

he sighed and grabbed hiru's jar "this one better not break" he started making the symbol, but this time it was different "i won't let it break" there were some more crashing sounds from his room. he finished the one symbol and started making another, the same as on the other jar. he looked very focused and didn't look like he'd look up until he was done

Invisible Phantom

9,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
NikuiSlapper185
he sighed and grabbed hiru's jar "this one better not break" he started making the symbol, but this time it was different "i won't let it break" there were some more crashing sounds from his room. he finished the one symbol and started making another, the same as on the other jar. he looked very focused and didn't look like he'd look up until he was done

Sikune then thought You..can do it...Nikui! I believe....in you.

Sikunes eyes turned back to normal. Her scar stopped hurting a little but Sikune was still in pain.

Gracious Flatterer

nikui finished with the second symbol and put the orb in the jar and set the jar a few feet away from him, hoping the thing would go after the orb instead of him. the light whisp shot out and, of course, head straight for nikui instead of the jar "crap!" he picked up and jar and barely caught the whisp in it. the force from how fast the soul eater was going pushed him back a little, him and the jar skidding across the floor. he quickly shut the jar, starting to make another seal on the cap "ow that hurt, but, now we have more light" he slightly smiled, seeing as the whisp of light was very bright to him. his eyes lost a lot of the red from the light, it mainly sapphire blue

Invisible Phantom

9,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
NikuiSlapper185
nikui finished with the second symbol and put the orb in the jar and set the jar a few feet away from him, hoping the thing would go after the orb instead of him. the light whisp shot out and, of course, head straight for nikui instead of the jar "crap!" he picked up and jar and barely caught the whisp in it. the force from how fast the soul eater was going pushed him back a little, him and the jar skidding across the floor. he quickly shut the jar, starting to make another seal on the cap "ow that hurt, but, now we have more light" he slightly smiled, seeing as the whisp of light was very bright to him. his eyes lost a lot of the red from the light, it mainly sapphire blue

Sikunes necklace lit up a litttle bit again.
"Oh no! It will go after...the darkness in my...necklace! *cough cough*"
shouted sikune but not very loud.

She tried to get up to fight but she couldnt. she had no energy left.
"I must....fight! but im too weak."

Gracious Flatterer

"you'll be fine. one of the symbol's i made on here will keep the jar from moving, another to keep the soul eater in the jar, and a third making sure the jar doesn't break" he finished his last symbol and looked over at her "and you don't have to fight right now. there's nothing to fight in the first place" he smiled, his eyes now fully the normal luminescent blue. his hair wasn't ruffled anymore. he had finally turned back to normal

Invisible Phantom

9,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
NikuiSlapper185
"you'll be fine. one of the symbol's i made on here will keep the jar from moving, another to keep the soul eater in the jar, and a third making sure the jar doesn't break" he finished his last symbol and looked over at her "and you don't have to fight right now. there's nothing to fight in the first place" he smiled, his eyes now fully the normal luminescent blue. his hair wasn't ruffled anymore. he had finally turned back to normal

Sikune looked at Nikui with her innocent eyes.
"its good...to know that...your back to normal."whispered Sikune

Sikune's eyes were no longer yellow, they turned back
to the normal black.

Sikune really wanted to tell Nikui how she felt about him, but she didnt know if he would understand what love still was.

Gracious Flatterer

he slightly shivered, but it was because there was a crack in the window. he walked over "...." he stuck his hand on the crack as the window turned black. he winced, but when he removed his hand the window was fixed. he turned to sikune "you still cold?" he was slightly holding his arm, but didn't really notice

Invisible Phantom

9,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
NikuiSlapper185
he slightly shivered, but it was because there was a crack in the window. he walked over "...." he stuck his hand on the crack as the window turned black. he winced, but when he removed his hand the window was fixed. he turned to sikune "you still cold?" he was slightly holding his arm, but didn't really notice

"No, not really. Im actually starting to get my energy back." said Sikune with a small grin on her face.

All Sikune really wanted from Nikui was a hug, to show Sikune and himself that he has a heart.

Gracious Flatterer

he sat down next to her, still slightly holding his arm. if you looked close enough, you could see steam rising from his sleeve. he sighed and looked at his arm "what is wrong witht hese scars? first yours hurts, then mine, what next?" he looked over at her, still trying to figure out if she was ok. his head felt like it was on fire, but he had gotten used to it

Invisible Phantom

9,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
NikuiSlapper185
he sat down next to her, still slightly holding his arm. if you looked close enough, you could see steam rising from his sleeve. he sighed and looked at his arm "what is wrong witht hese scars? first yours hurts, then mine, what next?" he looked over at her, still trying to figure out if she was ok. his head felt like it was on fire, but he had gotten used to it

"I dont know Nikui why these scars harm us. Maybe their trying to tell us something. But im not sure what." said sikune looking up at Nikui.

Sikune felt Nikui's forehead and said, "Your burning up! Are you ok? Do you want me to do anything for you?" asked sikune in a worried tone.

Gracious Flatterer

he shook his head "i'm fine, just a little warm, that's all" he winced again, but he tried to hide it "i've had worse"

Invisible Phantom

9,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
[[ k, i have to go to bed in a while so yea just telling u! ]]

Invisible Phantom

9,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
NikuiSlapper185
he shook his head "i'm fine, just a little warm, that's all" he winced again, but he tried to hide it "i've had worse"

"Oh. im sorry." said sikune in a sad tone.

Sikune then looked at his arm (the one Nikui was holding)

Gracious Flatterer

((oh ok i'll have to get off in a few posts anyways. my computers been working too hard i need to give it a break soon))

Gracious Flatterer

he tried to hide it a little "it hurts a little, but i'm fine" he tried to hide the steam rising from it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff