Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's a school for demons and mages and such. Just post the form and begin!
Form:
Name:
Race: (_______demon, ________mage, etc.)
Personality:
Background:

Mine is:
Name: Silenve
Race: Fox Demon (trickery, invisibility, illusions)
Personality: Friendly, playful. Is rarely serious, likes to mess with people's minds
Background: Grew up thinking she was human, despite her ears and tail, and recently came to the School to learn more about her powers.

Please be at least semi-literate, I don't want posts like: *looks around* Hi, whats up? *Eats cake*

'Kay?

Oh, and if anyone can tell me where I can buy real fox ears and tail, I would be much obliged heart .
crying I have to go, but I'll be back when I can! heart
Name: Chiharu
Race: Cat Demon (Light, Wind and speed)
Personality: Cheerfull, outgoing girl with an always-upbeat attitude. She can be quite naiive and airheaded but is rather kind and pure hearted.
Background: Chiharu was an orphan who lived with her grandmother almost all her life. HEr grandmother taught her many things, but not all. That's why she sent her to hthis school, to learn how to use and control all of her powers.
Name: Sayuri
Race: White Mage (Healing, Protection, Prediction)
Personality: Sayuri keeps to herself and doesn't trust people or demons so easily.
Background: Sayuri was orphaned when she was only four years old when her parents dead. She started to take care of herself as she place into an orphange. She started developing her powers and learned how to control them by training herself.
Appearence: Sayuri
Name: Kitty Gai
Personality: Funny, sweet, loyal and a little clumsy
Appearence: Pink hair, green eyes, medium hight and build.
Powers: Can turn invisable and can read into the future
Race: Half human and half Demon (split personality)
Background: Kitty is shy at first when she meets someone though is very loyal when you get to know her. Kitty has these powers as her mother sent her a fairie godmother to bless her when she was a newborn. Kitty learned to use these powers by a mentor.
What is everone doing? Kitty wonders to herself, She looks up at a passing bird and smiles at it.
Sayuri was sitting on a tree branch with a black kitten on her shoulder. She looked like she was sleeping to anyone who sees her, but she was mediating.
Name: Zero Maxwell
Nick: Kitty (But since there already is a 'Kitty' here, I will RP as Zero so as not to confuse people. ^^;; ))
Race: Neko-Kitsune hybrid
Personality: She is eccentric and can be classified as 'chaotic neutral' since her next move cannot be easily predicted or expected. She does what she wants when she wants yet also has a need to please others and be aknowledged. She hates being punished, especially for things she didn't do, and dislikes being part of the crowd, despite her need to fit in. Easily angered, she tends to change moods very quickly and can go from excited to depressed to jealous all in one moment. Most times she is seen with a light smile or smirk on her face.

((Check my journal for History, Abilities, and all other information on my character. It's to long to post it all here.))
Upon arriving on the school grounds, Zero's eyes scanned the area as her feline ears twitched a couple of times. Suddenly smirking, she walked towards the school's main office to pick up her schedule for the year. Along the way, she began to think to herself, 'Maybe this one'll be at least a bit different from the rest...'
Name: Razia Mustang
Race:alchemist/shaman((alchemy, seeing things that are invisible))
Personality: laid back and friendly kind of lazy and a gentlemen at times
Background: a boy who has lived alon for 5 years after his father abandoned him and his mother was killed by a demon swore to find and kill the deamon
other: master swordsman loves to fight has a katana
Clutching the small sheet of paper between her fingers, she looked down and found to her dismay that her first class would be history. 'I hate that class,' she thought before looking up and around at her surroundings. She shurgged off the matter seeing as classes wouldn't start until later. Walking outside, she looked around the courtyard before finally picking a large old tree. She walked over to it and sat down leaning against its trunk. She paused for a moment, about to bring out her notebook and begin to draw again but changed her mind and just lay back to look at the cerulean sky.
Feline-Fox
Clutching the small sheet of paper between her fingers, she looked down and found to her dismay that her first class would be history. 'I hate that class,' she thought before looking up and around at her surroundings. She shurgged off the matter seeing as classes wouldn't start until later. Walking outside, she looked around the courtyard before finally picking a large old tree. She walked over to it and sat down leaning against its trunk. She paused for a moment, about to bring out her notebook and begin to draw again but changed her mind and just lay back to look at the cerulean sky.
laying in the tree above her asleep he did not notice her presence then a huge gust of wind knocked out of the tree and right next to her but the impact of the fall rendered him unconsicious at the moment
dantemasta
laying in the tree above her asleep he did not notice her presence then a huge gust of wind knocked out of the tree and right next to her but the impact of the fall rendered him unconsicious at the moment

Looking down at the crumpled pile, Kitty raised a delicate eyebrow at it. A few seconds passed before she got up and crawled over to the unconcious corpse. She looked at the face closely, a skeptical look on her face before she poked his forehead twice. Getting up, she looked down at him and shook her head. 'Wonder if I should get help.... Nah, he'll be fine. That fall was nothing.' With that, she wandered back to the tree and sat on the opposite facing away from him.
Feline-Fox
dantemasta

Looking down at the crumpled pile, Kitty raised a delicate eyebrow at it. A few seconds passed before she got up and crawled over to the unconcious corpse. She looked at the face closely, a skeptical look on her face before she poked his forehead twice. Getting up, she looked down at him and shook her head. 'Wonder if I should get help.... Nah, he'll be fine. That fall was nothing.' With that, she wandered back to the tree and sat on the opposite facing away from him.

One of Sayuri's eyes open when she saw someone on the ground unconscious and shrugged her shoulders. She went back to mediating thinking that he'll be fine in a little while.
name: Shiki Your
Race:half human half tiger demon
personality: can be quite hyper active at times but normally calm online

Hey Razia, you seem to like full metel achemist i can see...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff