Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Romantic Raider

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxC a t

woke up on the wrong side of the bed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlate to class
got in a fight with some punkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxscared people away
but...
xxxxxxxxxxx

★★xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cat loved to sleep. It was by far one of her favorite hobbies. But she had not slept a wink that night. Something far too important had come up. How could she sleep when such a great game was in front of her?

Cat had stayed up all night playing the game. Blinking? Pffft, what was that? Her eyes had practically been taped open. Sitting in the dark, just staring at the flickering screen for hours on end. (When she came to the school, she had of course brought her tv and all her game systems). Maybe she had kept her roommate up all night (she hadn't checked), but she didn't really care.

She only stopped once her alarm had gone off, telling her that this was the time she normally woke up at. Cat reluctantly turned off the game, before changing into her uniform. Most students would be either heading to the dining hall for breakfast, or going to the mission board to claim missions to do. Cat would probably just find someplace quiet to sit and play her DS.

That's exactly what she did. She didn't care about school at all, so she found a bench by a window, where she looked quite comfortable as she played yet another game.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx★★

Not A Single F✩ck Was Given That Day...

xxxxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Romantic Raider

User Image J A C K x x x j a c l y n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No x More x Dreaming x Of x The x Dead x As x If x Death x Itself x Was x Undone

No x More x Calling xLike xx Crow x For xx Boy x For xx Body x In x The x Garden

Jack's only available time to shower was in the early mornings. There were only about two large bathrooms on the entire campus, and she could only use them when they were completely empty. The bathroom on the girl's side of campus was out of the question, since, you know, Jack was supposed to be a boy. Her only option was to bathe when the boy bathrooms were empty.

Although most of the students were still asleep, Jack had put up a shield in front of the door, just to be safe. That way if anyone tried to come in, they'd run into the shield first, giving Jack some time to get herself covered before they found out she was in fact a girl.

That was her normal routine, and today things went smoothly. She finished her shower, towel drying her hair before wrapping the towel around herself. Jack approached the mirror, pulling a brush through her hair, a slight frown on her lips. She loved the school, she loved magic...but she kind of missed being able to be a girl. Her parents would have never let her come, so her only choice had been to switch places with her twin brother. She'd been here for a year, and so far everything was working out just fine.

Her hair now brushed, Jack slipped into the male school uniform--but not before layering on several constrictive tops to flatten her chest. She placed her favorite hat on her head, stuffing the longer pieces of hair up into it before leaving the bathroom, whistling a cheery tune as she walked down the hallway.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No x More x Dreaming x Like xx Girl x So x In x Love x With x The x Wrong x World

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Enduring Poster

XXXXAlruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"Such a delicious taste. So pure, so innocent...but a bit of darkness at it's core. That's the very best kind. She's like a Tootsie Pop. Now I wonder...Just how many licks will it take to get to her center?" Alruna smiled her devilish smile as she gazed as the face of her sleeping roommate. As per her daily ritual, she had gotten into Alyss' bed, climbed atop her, lowered her head until their lips were just inches apart...and began sucking a tiny amount of Alyss' soul. It was not enough to cause any lasting effects, and it was more like Alruna was eating the essence of Alyss soul, not the soul itself. Essence would return with time, granting Alruna with an infinite supply of food. The sun's rays shone through window, signaling that it was time for the succubus to end her breakfast and prepare for the day, however, she continued to eat instead. Today, she was extra hungry.

"Thanatos? Thanatos? Can you hear me?" Mona's voice rose barely above a whisper as she knocked on the door to Room B in the Boy's Dormitories. School rules stated that she wasn't supposed to be there, but she knew that Thanatos would skip class if someone didn't rouse him from his slumber. However, her fear of being caught by a teacher or reported by a fellow student outweighed her need to raise her voice loudly enough to be heard on the other side of the door, so the best she could muster was whispers and light knocks. Unbeknownst to the poor girl, Thanatos was wide awake and fully aware that she was waiting on him. However, he didn't care. Thanatos, thanks to being dragged around all night by Alruna, had barely gotten any sleep. So he remained in-bed with his pillow over his head in an attempt to silence Mona's knocking. "You have to wake up!" Mona said a little more loudly, this time it was audible beyond the door. "I know that you didn't iron your clothes yet! You'll be late if you don't get up and get ready!"

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This was terrible. Eulalie could not focus on her studies when the paintings in the hallway were crooked.

One of the longest halls in the school, that stretched from one side of the building to the other, was lined with paintings of both former and current teachers. Every morning as Eulalie walked past them, she would study the face of each and every teacher. She knew all the current teachers, and a handful of the older ones since she had grown up at the school. One day she hoped her face was up on this wall. Her mother taught here, so she might as well follow in her footsteps.

Besides, once she was a teacher then her mother couldn't boss her around. After Eulalie's last disastrous run-in with a demon, her mother had forbidden her from going on any missions alone. Even if it was just a mission to confront a simple One Star demon! How dreadfully embarrassing.

Anyway, since she could not go on a mission alone, Eulalie had to find other ways to pass the time. Like fixing the paintings. They were just slightly crooked, and that was enough to drive her crazy. Eulalie lived for perfection. Everything had to be just right, or she'd go insane.

So Eulalie adjusted painting after painting, carefully tilting them this way and that, until it was straightened, then she'd move on to the next one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alyss had slept peacefully, something rare for her. Normally the poor girl tossed and turned all night, but not this time. She had remained perfectly still as she slumbered...Come morning, that had probably made it easier for Alruna to snack on her. Not that Alyss was aware of what she was doing.

The sound of Alruna's voice did not wake her up, neither did the movement of the bed as her roommate climbed on top of her. Not until the rays of sunlight hit her face did she stir. A small smile was on her lips, her eyes still closed. She hadn't slept that good in a long time. She never skipped class, but maybe she could just lay in bed today. It was so warm and inviting.

Alyss attempted to shift in her spot slightly to get comfortable, but she found that her movement was limited. Confused, she finally opened her eyes...To see Alruna on top of her. Her eyes widened, and immediately a bright pink blush made itself comfortable on her cheeks.

"...Good morning." Was all Alyss could think of saying. Alyss was admittedly terrified of her roommate. She was a succubus, and it wasn't hard to guess what she was doing there on top of Alyss. How scary! What wasn't horrifying about a succubus eating your soul? A beautiful succubus, trying to eat you...

Alyss just blushed brighter, and pulled the blankets on her bed up to her face, until only her eyes peeked over the top of them. "U-Um...what are you doing?" She asked softly, even if she already knew the answer. She had to keep reminding herself that this was terrifying, not hot.

That's the doll-maker's burden

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

The morning was still young, and Aramis had showered the night before. He strode outside with a smile on his face. He had slipped out of his room well before the sun had risen, and the calm darkness soothed his soul. He looked around as he made his way towards the main building, his favourite spot to sit in the morning hours was right on the front steps. His spot came into view and a small, happy smile crossed his face. He sat down on the step that was the exact middle point (a little bit of his personal OCD) and took a deep breath. He let the air out in a long, quiet breath as he turned his head towards the sky. The artist in him could tell that this was going to be a beautiful day, and his smile only widened. He decided that he would have to paint later, but the trouble was finding the perfect spot to do so. Aramis was a perfectionist when it came to his art, he had to find the perfect subject to paint or he was convinced it wouldn't turn out acceptable. But he would deal with all of that later, for now he would enjoy his book before the school day started. He opened to his page (he had an eidetic memory, so remembering his page was child's play.) He was currently reading Jim Butcher's "Turncoat" for the third time, it was a part of his favourite book series, "The Dresden Files". He sat back and became absorbed into his story as the morning continued onward.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Enduring Poster

User Image

Alruna was not at all concerned with Alyss' awakening. If anything, it only made her absorb the girl's soul at a faster rate, but the connection was soon broken when Alyss pulled her sheets up, partially covering her face. Without an unobstructed line to Alyss mouth, Alruna was unable to continue. However, instead of giving up, Alruna had another idea in mind. "What am I doing? Oh, a little of this and that. Mostly this." She quickly pulled down the sheets, exposing Alyss' lips. She then leaned forward, pushing their lips together. Inside of their mouths, the energy from Alyss soul was being drained at a dangerous speed. "Umm...Hello? Alruna? It's time to wake up." Came the timid voice of Mona, Alruna's old friend. She was standing on the other side of the door, but her voice was louder and her knocks were much harder, seeing as she was no longer breaking any rules. Slowly, Alruna broke the kiss and moved away from Alyss to start preparing for her day. Alyss might not have known, but Alruna had been doing this on a nightly basis, and had no intention on stopping just because she had been discovered.

"Damn it...I'm tired. Stupid girl banged on my door all morning." Thanatos complained aloud as he randomly traversed the school halls. His frustration was due to Mona's actions. She had insisted on waking him up, but by the time he had gotten dressed and left his room, she was already gone. "Impatient imp. Could've let me sleep in for once." Thanatos continued to grumble about his ruined morning until he came about a usual sight. Once again, he witnessed Eulalie attempting to make something perfect. "Yo! OCD girl." He called out to her. "You know somebody's just gonna knock those things over, right? No point wasting your time with 'em."

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god--

That was the only thing going through Alyss' head. A succubus had just kissed her! That was a bad thing, right? Alruna was just doing it to suck up her soul. So technically it wasn't even a kiss! It was just a succubus eating her soul. A super gorgeous, busty, incredibly seductive succubus who had just locked lips with her and--

She wiggled a bit further under the blankets. No! Don't think like that. If she let herself get all comfortable around the succubus, she'd just get herself killed....Still, maybe she should be flattered that Alruna was so interested in her soul. That was kind of like a compliment, right?

Alyss laid in bed for awhile longer, the blankets completely over her head now. Maybe if she just laid like this, and didn't move at all, Alruna would forget she was there. That would be best. Out of everyone to put her in a room with, why a succubus? Weren't some of the teachers aware of Alyss, uh, 'problem'? Was rooming her with someone like Alruna a good idea? Although technically, Alruna hadn't physically hurt her yet. The soul stealing didn't really hurt. That was...disappointing.

Just thinking about it made her blush furiously. She finally poked her head out from under the sheets, slipping out of bed slowly and hesitantly. Alyss was acting as if Alruna was some kind of wild animal. No sudden movements, and she wouldn't be noticed...

She--slowly--moved over to the closet, where she fished out one of her uniforms. Alyss glanced over at Alruna, suddenly very embarrassed about dressing in front of her roommate. She eventually stepped inside the closet, closing the door behind her. It was a tight fit, and difficult to move around in (she hit her head on the wall twice), but soon enough she was dressed. But before she left the closet, she noticed something lying on the ground.

With difficulty, she stooped over, picking a small doll off of the ground. How did this get in here?

Alyss stumbled out of the closet, doll in hand. Her fear of her roommate was momentarily pushed aside as she made her way across the room. Delicately Alyss placed the doll on the shelf with all her others, a soft smile on her lips. Her side of the room was covered in dolls. All of which she had made herself. It was sort of her obsession.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Eulalie." She corrected him without even looking his way. She was silent other than that, poking the paintings this way and that until they were just right. Then she'd step back to double check her work, before nodding to herself and moving on. She continued doing this, not acknowledging Thanatos any further until she had finished the rest of the paintings--Luckily for him, she had been close to the end by the time he had called out to her.

"Then I'll fix them again." She explained monotonously. "And cut off the hands of whoever ruined them." That last part was said with a straight face, and it was impossible to tell if she was joking or not. Eulalie rarely showed any sort of emotion.

She was about to simply move on and go elsewhere, until she finally glanced over at Thanatos. Immediately, her fingers twitched. His uniform...Was so messy. That...was unacceptable. He could not present himself that way.

Eulalie was beside him in an instant. Without hesitating, or even warning him, she started adjusting his uniform. Anything that wasn't sitting correctly on his body was tugged at until it looked neat and tidy. The tie was the last thing she focused on, untying it and then retying it so that it was perfect.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nikolai ▼ Formis
Этот перевод программы в настоящее время не работает, мы сделаем все возможное, чтобы исправить это

Niko woke up groggy and somewhat cranky. He needed a cigarette. He sat up and remembered where he was. He sighed and put his hands through his hair.
"Черт побери все к черту..." He mumbled as he sat up and got dressed. He looked around and found that his roommate had already left. It was late by the time Niko got to the school, the boy was already asleep. He rustled through his bag to reveal a boxful of cigarettes. He looked around to find no smoke alarms in the room, thank goodness. He lit the cigarette and hummed a Russian rock song. He found that he was friendlier when he had some sort of substance in his system, the only exception being antidepressants, they just made everything worse. Niko finished his cigarette and stepped outside the room. he looked around, sighing because he knew that he would have to find his way around this whole place. His first course of action was to locate some food. He began walking in one direction, hoping he was going in the right direction. He wanted to get a feel for the people here before he knew how strange he would be allowed to act. His stomach groaned as he thought about what sort of food would be served at this school.

Разве я вас в заблуждение?

Enduring Poster

User Image

"Your life is futile. Can't you see? So join a cult. And follow me. Sell your soul. Jump right in. Close your eyes. Embrace your sin. Feel it squeezing, your body tight Let it take over. You know you can't fight. Into your heart. Burning it cold. Now be a good zombie. And do what you're told." Alruna sang her dark poem as she dressed herself for the upcoming day. While the words had been sung many, many times before, this time the words almost felt as if they had a few malicious undertones...and were directed at Alyss. "Alruna! Hurry up!" Mona called out, trying her hardest to open the door, but Alruna had been sure to lock it before she turned Alyss soul into an appetizer. After all, she didn't want anyone walking in on her. "Those dolls." Alruna began, watching as Alyss placed one of her creations on her shelf, "Are so very lifelike. I wouldn't be surprised if they had souls of their own."

"OCD Girl is easier for me to say. I keep mixing up your name with Ukulele, so just be happy I'm at least recognizing you as a person, and not a stupid hillbilly guitar." When Eulalie began fixing his clothing, Thanatos cursed himself for calling out to her in the first place. If such an act had taken place a year before, Eulalie would have been killed before she touched him. But thanks to a promise to attempt to not be as evil as usual and the theft of his powers, Thanatos wasn't in a position to kill freely anymore. "The moment you're not looking, I'm messing up my clothes." He stated dryly.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"Plan on going on any missions today?" A voice asked Aramis. It came from Annabel, one of the teachers at the school. Her voice was not accusing, merely questioning, for she was simply curious. The mission board was full of missions today, and they all needed to be taken care of as soon as possible, or else things could get bad. Annabel might have to go out on a few missions herself.

Although Annabel had seemed pleasant just moments before, her nasty side came out in an instant. She had nothing against students reading, but not when there was work to be done. "You better do something useful today." She snapped at him. Annabel had nothing against him personally--she was like this to all the students--and in fact found Aramis to be one of the least annoying students at the school. But Annabel was equally mean to everyone. It was only fair.

"You can read once the demons are dead, and not killing thousands of innocent people. Go do something useful."

User Image

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

His teacher's voice snapped Aramis out of his pleasant literature-induced trance, and he stood up in an instant. He was a very respectful boy, always standing at attention when a teacher spoke to him, and always maintaining eye contact, as is the polite thing to do. "apologies, ma'am, the time seemed to have slipped away from me. I've been reading since well before the sun rose." He said, looking down at his book, there were literally about ten pages left anyways. Clearly destiny had some cruel sense of humor, pulling him away form his book when he was so close to the ending. He dusted off his uniform pants and took a pair of gloves out, pulling them down onto his hands. He had recently been experimenting with summoning fire golems, and wore these gloves to protect his hands during his summoning incantation. (Aramis had a nasty habit of channeling too much magic, sometimes he would affect the area around him and himself if he went too overboard.) He had burned himself twice now, not severely, but enough to merit the caution of protection. He looked back at his teacher and gave her a pleasant smile, he knew she meant no harm by her harsh tone, and he always made sure to take a calm, happy approach to their interactions, as if he sought to brighten up her day. "How many one stars are up today, ma'am? I'm feeling rather energetic, I got the most terrific night's sleep. I figured what better way to spend this energy than try for a half-dozen kills today." He had an unusual air of happiness to him, not like he was perky or energetic, but he just seemed genuinely happy.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away

Alruna's song was disturbing, but Alyss was too enamored with her doll collection to take notice. She adjusted the dolls on the shelves, making sure each one could be seen. When Alruna complimented her works of art, a huge smile found it's way to her face. "Sometimes they do have souls." She explained cheerfully. Alyss' change in behavior should have been quite noticeable. But she loved her dolls so much, and was never nervous or afraid when talking about them. She completely forgot the fear she had held for Alruna now.

"I use them in my summoning. I can bring in souls from other dimensions, and the dolls act as vessels. B-But don't worry, they're lifeless right now!" Alyss didn't want her roommate to worry about unknown souls watching them while they slept or something. Alyss only kept souls in the dolls during battle.

Alyss suddenly blushed, realizing that she had come dangerously close to babbling on for a long time. She glanced over at the door, fidgeting slightly in her spot. "U-Um, you don't want to keep your friend waiting, do you?"

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Юsiris Αzuma

— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ― ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara, Every Heart sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi wo tsutaetara, Every Heart kokoro mitasareru no darou

Osiris, rose slowly, as he usually did in the mornings. He wasn't really a morning person and the more he thought about it, the more he didn't want to get up today. He stayed in his bed for a few minutes after he had heard his roommate leave, looking in the opposite direction of the door. He pretended to be asleep but there wasn't really much that Osiris pretended on doing. He even had his eyes closed and physically tried to make it seem like he was asleep. Something about his roommate, Jack, kind of interested him. On more than a level of actually giving a damn. No, Jack, the boy that he shared rooms with, was actually genuinely interesting while managing to be extremely annoying at the same time. Because, personally, Osiris wasn't one to make friends. He had done that many times to other people around the school and insisted on keeping himself distant from almost everyone he met. Jack, on the other hand, he was actually friendly with. But that... was almost always because he shared the same room as the little pipsqueak. If they didn't share the same room, he wouldn't have treated Jack any differently than he would have anyone else in this school.

Osiris sat up on his bed and sighed, wondering why in the s**t Jack was on his mind this early in the morning. Maybe it was because he successfully got up this early morning. That was an effort in futility, most of the time. Annabel even gave him hell for that but he didn't really care. He barely paid attention to a damn thing she said anymore. She... was more or less, his least favorite teacher. But, however, his laziness in the mornings didn't stop from totally doing his best whenever the chance came. Sure, he messed up a lot but that didn't him from silently trying to rectify almost all his mistakes. To the point where, if he messed up bad enough, the next time that situation would be brought up, it was like it never happened in the first damn place. He yawned, and turned to where his roommate would be sleeping, seeing that he was gone. Osiris shrugged, figuring they could meet up a little later (while also realizing that his annoying roommate was still on his mind). Osiris stood up and decided to skip any type of shower this morning. Besides, he just didn't feel like it right now. So, he simply put on his uniform and headed out of the room, closing it behind him.

As he walked out into the hall, he turned to see a few of the students just coming into the halls and making their way to breakfast or the mission board to start on their missions. He had his head turned but he was walking at a relatively slow pace. He wouldn't bump into anyone, even if they were walking faster than light itself. He reached into the pocket of his school uniform, and pulled a black band. The band was extremely long and thick enough for him to quickly wrap around his entire arm, up to his shoulder. He made sure it was tight enough to stay there as he moved his arm around but not too tight to restrict blood flow. That's when he heard someone whistling. Now, the hall may have been more or less... filled or not at this point - he didn't know what sufficed for that and what did - but he instantly turned to face the sound of the person whistling and just as he thought, Jack was actually not too far from where he was. Osiris actually gave a small smile and before Jack could hear him coming, he put his hand on his shoulder and said, "Hey, Jack. Finally found you. Good morning to you, my friend. Has this morning been good for you so far?" Osiris spoke that sentence and finished. Even with people that he knew... enough, he did not speak that much. He found that he should give them time to speak even if he wanted to say more. So, that is all he had to say to Jack, despite wanting to really wanting to be up right now anyway.

Donna egao ni deaetara, Every Heart yume ni fumidaseru no
Hito wa kanashimi no mukou ni, Every Heart shiawase ukabete nemuru

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items