Welcome to Gaia! ::

*walks outside and sits in grass to meditate*.......
((I'll probably be back here later. Bye for now))
Ari Cero
((I'll probably be back here later. Bye for now))

((see yahs))
Khoa sat on a stump, and began to talk to himself.

"Stupid insolent..." growled the Kudachi. "You better leave Rei to kill or else both of you will be stuck together!!"

"Isn't their another way, like, not to sacrifice a single soul?" said Khoa in his kind voice.

"I honestly don't give a s**t, I want us apart..." said Khoa in his dark voice. "So I can be free..."

"This is why I did the curse, to stop you Rei," said Khoa in his kind voice.

"Stop talking me, people are gonna think I'm ******** crazy.." growled Khoa in his dark voice.

"Your lucky I have little control over the body, but I do have the mind.." said Khoa in his kind voice.

"How troublesome"
Khoa.D

"Stupid insolent..." growled the Kudachi. "You better leave Rei to kill or else both of you will be stuck together!!"

"Isn't their another way, like, not to sacrifice a single soul?" said Khoa in his kind voice.

"I honestly don't give a s**t, I want us apart..." said Khoa in his dark voice. "So I can be free..."

"Stop talking me, people are gonna think I'm ******** crazy.." growled Khoa in his dark voice.

"Your lucky I have little control over the body, but I do have the mind.." said Khoa in his kind voice.

"How troublesome"
*stares*
Name: Folgore
Element (Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Thunder, Dark, Light) : ark/Fire
Weapon of Choice (WoC): Powers
Special Ability: Black Fire/ Telikenetic
Room number: 17
"Hey, I'm new here"
Khoa.D

"How troublesome"

*kyra landed near khoa and changed back to a human looking concerned* "hey...you ok?"
((in case anyone wonders when i change back from an animal to a human i have cloths on, there kept on with binding spells...))
"Sorry.... for trying to kill you..." said Khoa as he looked away not making any eye contact.

He let go of his kudachi.
*Unpacks stuff*
Folgore
"Hey, I'm new here"
umm woa your clothes were different like 2 secs ago gonk
Khoa.D
"Sorry.... for trying to kill you..." said Khoa as he looked away not making any eye contact.

He let go of his kudachi.

*she laughed alittle* "well it wasn't the greeting i was hoping for for, but no worries its ok"
[Darth] [Vader]
Folgore
"Hey, I'm new here"
^_^ "Yeah I change um alot... I just bought 20k worth >.<
Khoa's eyes narrowed and he stood up walked away.

"Hey, c'mon stay make a friend Rei!" said Khoa's good side.

"I don't want any attachments to anyone... I will be free of this imprisonment... as soon as possible." growled Khoa.

"What you scared of getting soft?" said Khoa's good side.

"What the ******** did I tell about talking to me in the public?" said Khoa.

"Oops my bad..." said Khoa's goodside.
Folgore
[Darth] [Vader]
Folgore
"Hey, I'm new here"
^_^ "Yeah I change um alot... I just bought 20k worth >.<
can you donate to me some gold?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff