Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuna hummed, letting out a short sigh as she walked along the snowlined path. She shivered and let out a cold sneeze for she was in her school uniform. She like most didn't like snow, her joints always slowed down and it was hard for her to move sometimes. Today was an espesilly cold day. She highkicked the air a few times and sighed looking out at the yard outside the dorms.
Two black striped masses of fur seemed to be staring each other down. She sighed and let herself into the warm room.
"Stupid students... how can have so much energy when I have so little is mystery." she let out a whine and threw her stuff against a chair in the lounge area tiredly.
"I'm hungry..." Yuna tried hard not to fall asleep as she threw herself on another chair.

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Name-Jamilyn(prefers to be called Jamie) Cartier
Age-17
Powers-She keeps most of it a secret, but she is actually has telekinetic powers, where she can move things with her mind, make things appear, create images and such, and also has the power over the stars and planets, so that she's able to move them around/
Appearance-She has shoulder lengthed dark brown wavy hair, and eyes the color of slightly brown olives, which weren't totally brown or totally green, but a combination of both. She's about 5'6" and pretty thin, with slightly pale skin. She's always seen with her two pets, Midnight(a raven) and Quartz(a small gray kitten).
He nodded."Yeah.I've known Alchemy since I was 9."He looked at his arm and his leg."This happened on accident."
biggrin Suki grinned then blushed slightly. redface
"Oh. How did it happen?" She asked. "If it's ok for me to ask."
Her black tail flicked and her ebony hair shone in the winter sunlight.

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sits in her room reading a book, Quartz curled up next to her and Midnight perched on her shoulder, nibbling on her hair. She looked out the window at the falling snow, and sighed, putting down her book and going to the window.
He nodded."It happened that m mom passed away when I was 7.I practiced Alchemy for 2 years and tried to bring her back.This is what happened as a result."
Suki's hair was now dotted with white snow. She sneezed as some snow landed on her face. She of course wasn't allergic to snow,for that was almost impossible,but it caught her by surprise and sometimes when she's surprised,as a cat does,she sneezed. "Excuse me" She said politely. "I'm sorry."
((I gotta get goin' bai bai!))
"I'm so sorry that happened" She said. "Wanna go get some hot cocoa?" She invited.
He slightly smiled."Sure.Let's go."

((g2g))
Suki waited for a reply. The snow got harder. Her ears flicked back. There was now no winter sunlight,just snow clouds now.
(( Ok. So do I anyway. Cont. tomorrow or no?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff