Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reno offered his hand politely to her. "Name's Reno.. What's yours?" Lips moved up in a light smile.. Yep, Reno was at it already, interoducing himself to all the women..

((Ha ha! No more dark red text for words!))
Jinx heard voices nearby and snapped out of his confused state. He decided he would walk in, very calmly and ask someone where the dorms were. 'I guess... that will work,' he thought as he walked into the lounge. He looked at all the bustling people and once again, began to feel very out of place. 'Everyone seems so busy... they all know what they're doing...' He looked around, but unwilling to ask anyone, took a seat on one of the nearby chairs and sighed.
Haven grabbed her cd player which began to play You & Me by J-Kwon, she got up and walked over to the bookshelf looking at Reno she looked back to the books.
A voice awoke Ed from his pleasent dreams.. Gloved hand lifted upward to lift the book off his face, and taking a peek around the room. When did all these people show up...? "Huh..?" Lazy eyes scanned about.
"I'm Atzul." She informed him looking detemidly at the floor. She was still blushing madly. What a compleat fool she told herslef. She smiled a the girl whom had adressed her "I"m fine just a stupid clutz." she said.
Reno's hand was ignored.. And so Reno just played it off, lifting his hand to run digits through those crimson strands.. Letting out a light laugh, before moving back to sit down. Allowing the girls to chit chat.
"EDDO!!!" koko stepped forward and kicked him in the shin

" What the hell did you come back to our village for if you weren't going to visit us!!! Winry and Izumi said you were looking for something. Where's Al??"
Atzul back away making sure not to trip agais. She droped her book and went to pick it back up. People made fun of her for having a joural however on the contrary some of the most well known people kept journals. And this had been givein to her by her dad.
Jinx blinked a couple times. "Ah... um...d-dorm..." Ok. Stop. Breathe. "I need to know w-where the guy's dorms are... I'm new and... yup." Wow. The first person he had met and he had pretty much made himself look like either an idiot or an insane person. 'Either way... I need to know where the dorms are.' He thought.
Haven turned back around heading to go out. She looked at Reno, she had known him since last year and had liked him since then, but no one knew that, as she headed out she smiled. "Hey Reno, getting along with the other girls as usual." she laughed and walked outside to the parking lot sitting on her car's hood.
The student loung was filled with a lound scream.. Getting kicked in his REAL shin.. Edward jumped to his feet, holding his leg and hopped around. "Itai itai!"

He finally looked back to the culprit who did it.. The incredibly short boy took a protesting stance, looking up at her. "Why'd you have to kick me!?"
((I will be back later Don't leat the thread die wink ))
Jinx jumped a bit. "Ahh.... OH!" He searched through his pocket and after a few seconds of digging, found a small, crinkled slip of paper. "4. Room 4." He said, reading the slip. He shoved the paper back into his pocket and stood up. "S-second wing...? Ok." He scanned the room again, wondering why he hadn't recieved some sort of map, and if he had, he wished he could remember where it was. "This p-place is big... eh?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff