Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

ℋow many schools are out there that human eyes fail to see? Countless!
How many of these schools aren't normal? Countless! The good question to ask
here though is; How many of these schools are held in good intentions? Too many.
Day in and day out children with darker souls are forced into the average schools,
and pushed into becoming, 'better citizens'. People were gifted with powers for a reason,
and it wasn't so that they could be wasted on the greater good.

Vincent Darkmoon, a world wide known evil man has stepped aside to create something
magnificent; A school. It wasn't any ordinary school though. This school was strictly for
gifted humans, and creatures alike. Instead of raising them up to be good though, this
school was designed to give students all the tools they needed to become as evil and
relentless as they could be. Technically anyone could have joined; not just evil spirits.
However, you didn't want to get involved in this school if you were some, wimp.

So then a question you may have is; Who is going to be teaching these kids, and what?
Well, you see; This school has already been made clear that it's for evil students. So this
would mean dark magic, brutal fighting skills and more would be taught to the students.
As for who would be teaching, well, the school wasn't too strict on this. A mental patient
could teach so long they had something to share... No need to worry though!
Less and less students die everyday! Then again--
It could be because there are less and less students everyday....

Anyways, enough blabbering on! If you feel like you don't belong where you're at, and
wish to learn darker arts; This school is for you! Please do join. Our gates are always open.

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
The Horrific Rules!!!

That's right! Another mythical high school based role play from LilRinn! Only this one is far more screwy than one may be comfortable with. I promise tons of wacky times and creepy feels if you join! Just please take note to these highly important roles first, kay?

First of all, I am looking for people that can be literate. I ask for one decent sized paragraph at the minimum. No text talk, no one liners. Ever.

Second of all, send ALL profiles to me and subject the profile's PM “Countless Horrors”. If I do not see this, I did not see your profile. In other words, you wont be accepted.

Third of all, while posting in this role play please make sure to add coloration and your character's picture inside of the post. Also make sure you quote whoever you are socializing your character with at the moment.

Fourth of all, creating more than one character for this role play is just fine. However, you must verify all of them to me first and don't create more than you can handle.

Fifth of all, this school is meant for rebellious, mean, evil, rowdy, teens. The kind you'd find daring death himself and going off without a care. Not a bunch of silly, cutesy, bubble blowing, glitter freaks. If you try to put some wimpy kid into this school, I promise you that they will not survive.

Sixth important rule here, no sex scenes in this role play. If things get heated, skip it.

Last but not least, Drama, romance, violence and gore are encouraged!

Lastly! I want everyone to have fun! No fighting or being mean. Inside the role play is fine, outside of it everyone needs to be polite.

Well, maybe the last one wasn't last. Forgot to mention you must be active for this. If you'll be gone for awhile, let someone know so that I know too. This way I Know you aren't randomly ditching me. That makes me sad.

Another highly important rule: Do not EVER kill someone's character without first being given permission. No auto hitting unless that too is okay. Your character can and will be beaten up from time to time. Do not control someone else's character without permission. In other, short words; NO GODMODDING! Breaking this rule will have you kicked out of this role play quicker than the blink of an eye.

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Ⱦhe Ȼountless Ҏrofiles Ⱦo Ȼome!

Student application.

Picture: (Make it a good size. No page stretchers. If you need to ask me to size it down for you, then please do ask. I'll do it no problem.)
Name: First, last. (Middle if you want)
Species: Get creative here please! Absolutely no nekos. Demons, vampires, and werewolves shouldn't be piling up either.
Personality: Put at least one paragraph here.
Short bio: One paragraph.

Teacher/Other staff application.

Picture: (Make it a good size. No page stretchers. If you need to ask me to size it down for you, then please do ask. I'll do it no problem.)
Name: First, last. (Middle if you want)
Species: Get creative here please! Absolutely no nekos. Demons, vampires, and werewolves shouldn't be piling up either. (Though they are not prohibited.)
What you wish to teach/Your job within the school:
Personality: Put at least one paragraph here.
Short bio: One paragraph.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces