Welcome to Gaia! ::

He watches Meligal go and sighs. "I figure I should socialize a bit...but 15 minutes and I'm coming back." He said with determinaton as he went out, walking next to a grinning Meligal. "So what's withthe fox items?"
OOC: Saw you needed guys... I'm in!

Name: Nathe McClure
Appearance: Wears mainly black pants and a blue shirt. Nathe has grey eyes that are very expressive and say alot about his feelings. He has short brown hair and normally wears sandals.
Stereotype: Goth/Geek
Personality:Nice once you get to know him, Nathe is quiet at first, but always seems to be a loudmouth later on. He has many secrets, which he keeps inside and mainly causes him hurt. He wishes to one day find the girl that he can share this with and will help him heal it.

Nathe walks through a dorm, a bag over his shoulder and a piece of paper in his hand. He keeps looking at the paper and at the walls. He is counting outloud, which is the room numbers. He constantly says 136 (didn't know if there are already set numbers) which is most likely his room number.
Edan smiled at Meligal as he walked back out into the hallway. "Hi... you must be Meligal... rooming with Asmodei?" She said with a smile... She was liking the new guys on campus...
Name:Saido
Appearance biggrin arkred hair, grey eyes. He is thin but also muscular, around 6'1" tall. Has his right eyerbrow pierced. Also has a black eagle tattoo on his left shoulder.
Stereotype: Rocker,guitarist.
Personality: Carefree, does things his own way, doesn't care what other thinks.
"I like to cosplay, plsy they look really cute!" He said witha big grin. "What about you? Are you Neo or something, with the big black coat?" He pulled at the sleeve of it, laughing a bit.

((Woo, this went from lack of testosterone to wiener-fest 2005! I'm outski, later Onii-chan!))

Meligal is suddenly mauled by a bumble bee and dies.
Edan sighed... there he was again... that figure that eluded her the first time. Those eyes... "So, you descided to crawl outside of your hole?" She said with a sarcastic smile. OOC: to Asmodei
Daisuke throws his stuff to the floor and sits on the bed . He quietly lays down and tries to fall asleep but to no avail.
OOC: brb, have to clean out cat litter boxes... then I probably am leaving... so friend me or something ya know???
((Later, Kohai!))

"I like my hole. But I can't live there forever. I'm gonna go shop for food." He said simply, ignoring the mauled Meligal, and continuin on his way.
Nathe, still looking for his room, came to the end of the hall and started to look around confused. He began to run back towards the other end, still looking for the correct number.
(i G2G...Add meh to your friend list or if u have AIM than IM meh!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff