Welcome to Gaia! ::

Edan smiled as she watched Marty walk through her room. "Mines the one on the far left... you can check it out if you'd like..."

EDANS ROOM:
Black and red checkered walls, a mural of the gates of hell on the ceiling. (painted by Edan) there's one spot that looks as if your gazing up into heaven. (on the ceiling) assorted bands were all over the walls and pictures of her ex-boyfriend.
OnlyEdan
OOC: lol... bout the whole avi thing....

IC:
"Hey Kara, ummm... Yea, the dorm next to mine, dorm 2, is yours... your rooming with this chick named Natsume" She said to her friend.

OK thanks... *goes into dorm 2 and starts to put up poster*
She began to get unpacked and she let a black and white kitten out of the big cage, "sorry angel, sorry Baby kitty..." spoke marty petting their head, she set the see through cage on a desk, and said, "hallo martin..." she was talking to her rat. She than finished getting unpacked and she pulled her cd player and cds out and put them on the desk next to hers. She then went into her other suitcase and got her pillow cases and blankets out, then her posters. (long post)
((no guys... lopo))

*sees her roomate* Hey... I'm Kara.
Marty sighed and muttered, "this will take me a few hours by myself"
EDAN'S PETS:
Egyptain Mau (cat) named Salem, Alexandrian Parakeet named Anucksunamun... Moon for short.
"Hey Marty... do you need any help with anything? I'm free for the next couple hours..." Edan yelled from the kitchen.
"yea meh posters!" replied Marty, her kittens were laying on her bed sorta snoozing.
"Alright..." Edan said as she warmed up a plate of pizza. Salem was trailing behind her. Edan brought the pizza into Marty's room... "You want any?" she said, motioning to the food.
"No thanks..unless you have pepperoni and mushrooms" spoke Marty, her kittens looked up at the cat behind edan.
KARA'S PETS: One cat named Bambi (grey with green eyes, looks like a Korat but isn't) and one black dog named Bucky(black lab, VERY neurotic)
((those are my real petse xcept the black dog died and WHERE IS MY ROOMATE?))
Marty smiled a little bit and said, "Edan, meet my kittens Angel and Baby Kitty, and in that cage over there is Martin...my rat"
*seeing her roomate leave the room, she walks over to Edan's room with her cat Bambi* Hey Edan? Can I come in? My roomate deserted me!
"Actually, your in luck... just about every pizza that you can imagine is in that fridge... from a going away party..." she said with a smile. Salem jumped onto the bed, sniffing at the kittens. "Quit being a pest Salem..." she said. Edan walked back to the kitchen and was back in a few minutes with Pepperoni and mushroom pizza.... "Here..." she said, setting it down on a bookshelf.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff