Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lynn heard the guys in Thomas' possie calling after her and she rolled her eyes. "Oh puh-leaze..." She sighed, glancing back at the guys with a smirk. She had to admit... the attintion wasn't anthing new and it wasn't exactly unwanted.... Lynn winked back at them and turned back around continuing on her way.

Trish brushed her hair out of her eyes and continued picking up her stuff. "Where's Lynn when I need her?" She muttered, continuing to talk to herself.
She stood up ,tossing her heavy bag over one shoulder.She smiled lightly then starting wondering around the school grounds.
Thomas spotted Khyla at the other end of the hallway. He slipped from the group as the guys were drewling afer Lynn. Thomas swung his backpack better onto his back and stopped infront of Khyla. "You want some help with that?" he asked, taking a few books from the floor
Name: Jalleth Ane Nasuko, Jans for short
Appearance: Long black hair and clothes shroud Jans. Being very pale skinned her hands and face stand out remarkably against her dark attire which never looks quite solid as it seems to flow and twist with her movment. Her eyes are of a soft orange and her feet are always donned with slippers.
Personality: Very quick to pass judgment her sarcastic streak has gotten her into trouble in the past. She is very secluded and reluctant to make new friends despite wanting to very much.
Powers: Jans lives a small part of her life on the plane of shadows. and Can walk between our plane and hers.
Thomas Stratus
Thomas spotted Khyla at the other end of the hallway. He slipped from the group as the guys were drewling afer Lynn. Thomas swung his backpack better onto his back and stopped infront of Khyla. "You want some help with that?" he asked, taking a few books from the floor
Khyla looked up and smiled at Thomas. "Oh... Thanks..." She felt herself blush. "I'm having kind of an off day, if you can't tell..."
She sighed heavily and glanced at her watch,it was a while until her first class.She sat down under a tree,in the shade and took out a book to read.

Quotable Genius

Sirenee walked down the halls of the school humming to her self softly as she turned a corner. She noticed her class hadn't gone into the room yet and so she stopped at the end of the row with the rest of her friends. She giggled and talked with them for a while longer then entered her class room sitting down near the back and starting to sketch in a book she had pulled out of her bag.
squirrelhappy121
Khyla looked up and smiled at Thomas. "Oh... Thanks..." She felt herself blush. "I'm having kind of an off day, if you can't tell..."

"Well, don't we all have them every now and then. I'm wondering if the guys have even noticed I'm missing. Their probably talking about your sis' right now" he said with a slight smile onhis lips. He picked the last books and looked up at Khyla, handing the books towards her. "You going to the party tonight? The whole 11th grade will be there, and some others from lower grades too"
"If you Call that an 'off' day I'd hate to see you when you're having an outright BAD day."

The scathingly sarcastic comment came from the direction of some lockers and a water fountain. Standing therein black regallia was a girl barely 5 feet tall smirking down at the two picking up books.

"I thought in a school like this people'd do that sorta thing with their minds or whatever, So what kinda boring crap you in here for?" she asks as she leans over to grab a book.

Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
is ignored stare
Khyla took the books and slipped them into her bag. "Yeah, parties have never been my big thing, but I'm probably going to wind up going. Lynn's unbelievably social, as proven by your friends slobbering over her..." She laughed as she watched them. "But yeah, I'm going to the party. You?"
Jansports
"If you Call that an 'off' day I'd hate to see you when you're having an outright BAD day."

The scathingly sarcastic comment came from the direction of some lockers and a water fountain. Standing therein black regallia was a girl barely 5 feet tall smirking down at the two picking up books.

"I thought in a school like this people'd do that sorta thing with their minds or whatever, So what kinda boring crap you in here for?" she asks as she leans over to grab a book.
Lynn overheard Jans snide comment and stood to the side to listen in.

Trish smirked. "Well... that's more my sisters thing. I'm Khyla, my thing's telepathy." She responded smoothly. "What about you?"
squirrelhappy121
Khyla took the books and slipped them into her bag. "Yeah, parties have never been my big thing, but I'm probably going to wind up going. Lynn's unbelievably social, as proven by your friends slobbering over her..." She laughed as she watched them. "But yeah, I'm going to the party. You?"

"Like I said, the whole 11th grade is going" he answered and smiled. "And what friends might those be, anyways? Those guys just follow me and try to talk to me about whatever they have in mind" he said and frowned, looking at the other girl then. "I'm here for my fire abilities"
Name: Nana Kitade and Marya Kitade ((Twins))
Grade: 11 ((Both, again))
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The one with green clothes is Nana, the other is Marya.
Personality: Nana is the loud one while Marya stays silent. They both are hyperactive at times... And when they are, it would be wise to just run for your life...
Powers: Nana's power is telepathy while Marya's is levitation
squirrelhappy121
Jansports

Lynn overheard Jans snide comment and stood to the side to listen in.

Trish smirked. "Telepathy." She responded smoothly. "You?"

"heh thats a good one, they keep tellin me im half connected to some other plane, like its even a problem or that I cant willing step to either side" She says rolling her eyes and eventually fixing her gaze on Thomas, "So whadda they call you? Mr Studly. . . I think I like that Imma call you Mr. Studly." She says Slapping Thomas' back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff