Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

starkindler
Emaleth walks out of her room, locking the door behind her, and starts to head in the direction of the nearest exit. She begins to hum sortly to herself as she stretches her wings carelessly.

Hello Emaleth, do you like the school so far?
Lil_13abi3_Gurl
starkindler
Emaleth walks out of her room, locking the door behind her, and starts to head in the direction of the nearest exit. She begins to hum sortly to herself as she stretches her wings carelessly.

Emaleth gives her a smile, as she nods a yes "Yes, yes I do. This school is very beautiful"
She continues to stare out the window looking at the secerny. She thought to herself "i think i might liek this place. I only wish my old friends could be here"
Lil_13abi3_Gurl
starkindler

Hey hey, Emalath before you leave I just want to thank you, for helping me get used to the place
*crafts a globe made from ice in his hands*
I want you to have this, it's not much but it's a thank you at least
*hands over the globe to Emalath*

OOC "Lil_13abi3_Gurl" thank you for letting me join and all but what do we refer to you as exactly, miss umm?
My Char. Info
Name:
Jetis or Jet
Grade: SeniorApperance: My RP Char. Except Without the Marks under the Eye
Info: Drives a Silver Porsch Carrera Gt, Jockish, Popular, Spoiled, Good Looking, Player type of guy...on the outside.... and Can be really Cold-hearted at times...He can be a nice guy at times...

Dapper Gaian

starkindler
Lil_13abi3_Gurl
starkindler

Emaleth gives her a smile, as she nods a yes "Yes, yes I do. This school is very beautiful"
"Thank you, I must go check on the other students but I hope you have fun here"*smiles back at Emaleth*

Dapper Gaian

Kaimo4321
Lil_13abi3_Gurl
starkindler

Hey hey, Emalath before you leave I just want to thank you, for helping me get used to the place

OOC "Lil_13abi3_Gurl" thank you for letting me join and all but what do we refer to you as exactly, miss umm?

"You can call me anything that makes you comfortable, you can call me Head Mistress (but i think that sounds wierd) 13abi3, or you can just call me Lil"...i kinda like the name Kari
Kaimo4321

Emaleth stares at you for a moment and then takes the globe with a smile. " Why thank you, and your welcome ^^ " . She smiles at him once more rolling the globe around in her hand.

Dapper Gaian

Azn_guardian2o9
((Can i still Join?...If so heres my info))
Name: Jetis or Jet
Grade: Senior
Apperance: My RP Char. Except Without the Marks under the Eye
Race: Human
Info: Drives a Silver Porsch Carrera Gt Jockish, Popular, Kinda Spoiled, Good Looking, Player type of guy...on the outside.... and Can be really Cold-hearted at times...
Dorm & Area#: Boys room 7

of course you can still join, hope you have fun ^_^
Lil_13abi3_Gurl
starkindler
Lil_13abi3_Gurl
starkindler

"Thank you, I must go check on the other students but I hope you have fun here"*smiles back at Emaleth*

Emaleth bows to the Head Mistress as she leaves
Emaleths sighs lightly as she pulls at her knee length satin dress.
starkindler
Kaimo4321

Emaleth stares at you for a moment and then takes the globe with a smile. " Why thank you, and your welcome ^^ " . She smiles at him once more rolling the globe around in her hand.

heheh redface Well I better go and explore this place soo I'll Cya round Emalath, Lil smile

The strange blue boy dissapear's into the corridors of, what seems to be dreamy existance
Lil_13abi3_Gurl
Azn_guardian2o9
((Can i still Join?...If so heres my info))
Name: Jetis or Jet
Grade: Senior
Apperance: My RP Char. Except Without the Marks under the Eye
Race: Human
Info: Drives a Silver Porsch Carrera Gt Jockish, Popular, Kinda Spoiled, Good Looking, Player type of guy...on the outside.... and Can be really Cold-hearted at times...
Dorm & Area#: Boys room 7

of course you can still join, hope you have fun ^_^

((o.k thanks))
*Jet pulls up to the school in his Silver Porsche Carrera Gt and parks in the Senior parking lot then walks into the school casully and goes over to his locker*
Kaimo4321

heheh redface Well I better go and explore this place soo I'll Cya round Emalath, Lil smile

The strange blue boy dissapear's into the corridors of, what seems to be dreamy existance

Emaleth smiles at him as he disappears down the corridor. She folds her wings elegantly against her back before heading in the opposite direction.
Name: Daisuke
Grade:freshman
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Race: Neko
Dorm & Area#: Co-Ed any # thats left..

(( hope im not too late.. sweatdrop but it seems like it just started ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff