Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok. there rules are the same as the old 1. just roleplay ur character, as a school student, in a beautiful high school.^_^ continue from the last 1 please. biggrin
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sachi has Issues
And so do you
((continued))
*as soon as her dragon leaves when the sun comes up, she goes back into her room,and gets ready for school,then walks off to school, admiring the beautiful smell, and scenery of spring,then she reaches the school yard,she walks across the fresh green grass,and sits on the grass beneath the cherry blossom tree. gazing at the beautiful cherry blossoms, and their petals flouting down gently, swaying in the spring breeze. as she watches the flowers bloom around her,and the clouds in the sky,as the wind blows gently through her hair peacfully, she has 1 extra hour before school,and she looks at her diamond ring,and sighs,then smiles* Riku...I wish u where here with me now...enjoying this.. surprised heart
.kakashi_mask_
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sachi has Issues
And so do you
pardon?O_o I already have a guild called this. stare but i can't find it, so I made a new 1. stare
HI blaugh umm hello young one.. how are you...
Riokyshin
HI blaugh umm hello young one.. how are you...
young...u call 14 young!? stressed
*exits his car and goes walking towards the hallway to his locker and opens it seeing a picture of Tatsumi, and kisses his two fingers placing it on her lips on the photo he has taped up*"I will see you again one day, I promise"*sighs and begins to walk towarsd the gym adjusting his glasses some*
scream domokun You think you can just go and tralalalala?I don't think so!No!Uhuh! stressed scream
HotStreakXD
scream domokun You think you can just go and tralalalala?I don't think so!No!Uhuh! stressed scream
neutral confused blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces