• Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞChapters unfold...ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Rang denied her question. "Nope, and I should say this right now." He paused for a second and turned fully towards Christiana. "Being in S-rank means a lot of people will know you and there will be a lot of times when socializing can not be avoided. Promise me it won't break you down." His amber eyes held worry because he could already feel it would break her down eventually. He smiled at the other passerby before nodding to Christie and walked again.

Through the rest of their walk, Rang listened to her with a smile. That was just like Jak to hang out with someone before knowing them but that was how he functioned. "He's a great guy. I don't think I could hang out with someone that was hard to hang out with so it's going to be alright. I can already tell he likes you...as a person of course." Rang opened the door to walk in. "Why don't you try starting the conversation this time?"
╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏...Then they close.㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨

☲ ☳☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☱ ☲☵ ☶

"...Is this some kind of sign for something?"
User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

She was surprised at his sudden stop and ran into him. "S-sorry," she looked down for a moment before looking back up at him with wide fearful eyes. "I should flunked," she sighed under her breath. Promise him what exactly? How was she going to get through this. "I...I'l try..." that's the best answer she could give to him. Luckily no one had come up to her just yet, but instead seemed to glare at her for being so close to Rang. When he talked about Jak, her mind came off from those around her and looked to him again as they walked. That was a relief, he wasn't a bad person, or whatever you'd call him exactly. However, she became slightly rigid again at the door jab. "M-m-me?" she pointed to herself as he said that she should try to start the conversation, a small gulp was given before she stepped over the threshold. Slowly she made her over to the new friend, or acquaintance, doing her best to avoid chairs and tables. "H-hhiii..." she stuttered while mumbling. Her concentration was taking off of walking and put into making a coherent sentence only to get snagged on a chair, slip and land on her stomach. Face towards the ground she muttered, "h-hi J-Jak, m-mind if I-I sit with y-you?"
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Math Class

ith: Rang, Jak

hinking: So much pressure

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Moon Goddess☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Devoted Duelist

Jak Rivera
User Image
Jak's ears perk up when he hears someone hit the floor. He looks down and sees Christiana face down on the floor. When she looks up she says hi to him, and right away Jak burst out with laughter. Jak gets up fro his seat and helps her up, "You're awesome, and deserve a huge amount of respect." Jak could tell this was difficult for her, and she still tried anyway. "Ya know what, from this point on we're friends." Jak stuck his hand out once again to see if she'll agree.

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞChapters unfold...ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Rang watched intently as Christiana brought out her courage to speak to Jak again, this time starting it. Hopefully if she could get used to speaking with him and a few more people then perhaps talking with anyone else would turn into an average thing. Rang decided to wait outside of the room to give them some space. Being in his presence had probably gave her more courage. Now, if he took himself out of the picture for a while then... Reaching inside his bag, the boy pulled out a cheese danish. The teacher had not made their way into the class yet so this was a good time to do so. Math, it was a simple concept. Too bad the amount of work had to even out the imbalance. Seriously, give a guy a break? Rang bit into the snack? Or maybe it was a pastry? Wouldn't that sort of qualify it as a snack? Maybe dessert....A morning dessert? Either way, it was delicious.
╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏...Then they close.㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨

☲ ☳☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☱ ☲☵ ☶

"...Is this some kind of sign for something?"
User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Christiana looked at the floor as he began laughing. She wanted to cry for her foolishness, but she was surprised as she was helped up. Respect? For falling on her face? She was a bit baffled but gave him a small nod, grasping his hand lightly with hers. "F-friends..." she said, but at least it was more audible. Grabbing her bag off the ground she went to take a seat by the window. Though she felt cursed with her power, she still couldn't help but be mesmerized by the movement of the water.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Math

ith: Jak

hinking: I has a new friend

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Moon Goddess☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Devoted Duelist

Jak Rivera
User Image
Jak watches Christiana go to her seat after they shake hands. Jak goes and sits back down in his seat. First new friend of the year, wonder how it'll go. Jak goes back to taking his nap.

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: •.¸¸.•´
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ: Esse: S-Rankers
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ: Esse: S-Rank Math, Eme: Principal's office.
σ σ c:

User Image

Emeril yawned, stretching back against the chair. Since he received the password for Cyrus' email, Emeril have been non stop replying back to the emails he received. Some were from the new teachers here. After he was done, he checked all of the students score on the entrance exam they took to make sure there weren't any mistakes on their ranking. Essence stood up, stretching, walking over to her brother and kissing his cheek.

"I am going to deliver these letters to the teachers. See you later, brother." With that, Essence grabbed the stack full of papers, skipping off to the S Rankers first. When she arrived, she walked in, smiling.

"Hi there S-Rankers!!!!" Essence yelled, giving them her best smile. She turned her attention to the teacher, handing her a note. Turning around once more to the students, she gave them a polite bow.

"Well, then. I will see you all 7th period. Bye for now" Essence walked out of the classroom, making her way to the other classes.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

I Viet Thuong I

xxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

The Duchannes Sisters
Juniper :: Ruletta :: Esme
The Dryad :: The Naiad :: The Aurae

User Image

User Image
The three sisters walked down the sidewalk leading up to the academy, "It's huge" Ruletta commented as they reached the doors. "Yes, well this will be quite interesting" Esme said going inside followed by her younger sisters. Juniper quietly nodded in agreement with the two. They had their luggage delivered to their dorm rooms earlier so now they just had to find the dorms. Esme took out the campus map and started walking in the direction of the dormitories, "this way"she said giving a small motion with her hand for them to follow. "I'm going to go to my class first but I'll see you later" Juniper said to them as they walked and turned around to go in the way she thought the classrooms were. "Okay, see you soon sis" Ruletta said with a smile and small wave as her and Esme left down the dorm hallway.

Juniper soon got herself lost, she forgot that Esme had the campus map with her and Ruletta. She let out a small sigh, well I suppose I should look for someone to help or keep searching for the classroom she thought as she walked. Then she spotted the principals office. Juniper smiled and quickly went up and gave the door a light knock, "Mr. Cyrus?" she said waiting for an answer.

User Image

Location » outside the office - hall - hall
Company » ???? - Esme - Rutella
Mood » nervous - cheerful - happy
OOC » first post

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Bashful Sailor

14,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Howling_Wolf_968

OOC: yo! Are you ever gonna respond to me?

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: •.¸¸.•´
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ: Eme: Some girl... .-.
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ: Eme: Principal's office.
σ σ c:

User Image

"Come in..." Emeril said with no hint of emotions, loud enough for her to hear. Before they walked in, Emeril placed his feet up against the desk, the pile of student profiles in his hands, already looking for the girl's schedule. When they walked in, Emeril half grinned, standing up.

"I am not Cyrus... My step father is out right now on business, so I am in charge for awhile. What can I help you with...?"

Essence hummed her way through the classes. She had one note left to give to the teachers. When she arrived, she handed the teacher the note before skipping her way back to Emeril. When Essence arrived, she walked over to Emeril, hugging him.

"I got it all passed out, Brother!!" Essence smiled, then noticing the girl.

"Oh, Hello!" Essence gave a small polite bow, resuming to hug her twin brother.

link1374wolf

Friendly Lunatic

ii Kawaiism ii
Howling_Wolf_968

OOC: yo! Are you ever gonna respond to me?

IM SOOOO SORRY >.< one sec

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Shikori let out a low humming sound "no..." He said softly. He turned around and began walking, he stopped and looked back "i'll see you round..." He said loud enough for her to hear "and why do you wear girls clothes?" He said noticing he was actually a guy. He let out a slight laugh and disappeared.

((OOC: I may take a while to post again...))

Bashful Sailor

14,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
v ι ʀ ԍ ι ʟ "v ι v ι" ғ u ᴇ ʀ s т
Don't judge a book by its cover~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Virgil blinked and began to blush again. "E-eh...?" Someone had actually found out his....secret? It wasn't really a secret, more like something he didn't mention when first meeting someone. It was kinda something he didn't tell unless it was brought up. he didn't feel it was necessarily. Then he suddenly heard an announcement come on. 'All students without timetables report to the principals office immediately!' So he had no choice but to go there. Though...he had no idea where the principals office was. He realized he forgot his map in his room. So he turned back around and made his way to the exit of the school building. It took him a bit since he got lost but he finally got there. Soon he was in his room again and he began to dig around in his bags and suitcases to find the map. He eventually found it and started to make his way there, checking the map every 5 seconds or so to make sure he wasn't lost. Finally he got to it and stood outside the office, afraid to go inside.

═══════════════════════════════════════════

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Excuse me, but you got my gender wrong~

Dapper Streaker

((.......... I sent my character to the principals office like I was told, on the previous page, and I got ignored...))

Steadfast Defender

EmbracedInChains
((.......... I sent my character to the principals office like I was told, on the previous page, and I got ignored...))

((one of my character is on her way there... actually i think im gonna send my new made character there))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff