User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your the only girl that n e v e r disrespected me
You always know how to bring out the b e s t ✔ of me
Cupid shot us separately
Then we came together, it was d e s t i n y ♥
I'll love you until there ain't no loving l e f t ☚ in me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anthony shook Damien's hand and nodded towards the girls standing around him. "Not a dare, she had been checking you out for awhile, not sure if she's too scared to bring herself over here" He mentioned, looking towards Jade who was leaning against the wall on her phone. "She probably won't come over here, so we should go over there " He said, looking back towards Damien and the girls. Anthony doubted that Jade knew what exactly he was doing, she probably thought he was just talking to him. But to bring the guy she had been staring at over to her, she wouldn't know what he had told him. Anthony grinned towards Damien hoping he'd agree to come talk to Jade.

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Who am I with?Jade
Where am I? At school / Hallways
Wearing : Are you ready?
Thoughts Damn.

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

User Image

ooc; writers block </3
Quote:
Jill I Valentine
Quote:
plastic_emo_cookies
Quote:
XX_FallenDreamm_XX
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark
But now I know my wounds are sown because of who you are
I will take this burden on and become the holy one
But remember I am human and I'm bound to sing this song

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
So here I write my lullaby, to all the lonely ones
Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love
So I can take this pen and teach you how to live
But what is left unsaid, the greatest gift I gave.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
                          xxxxxxAs the girl opened the door, Echo couldn't help but feel a tinge of sympathy for her. She looked so upset. The male wondered what could have possibly made cry so much but then he remembered where they were. 'Right. We're in a school for kids who ******** up. I guess it's not supposed to be a nice place or whatever,' he thought to himself. Hearing her call the rabbit by name, the male couldn't help but smile. Nina. That was a cute name for a little rabbit. When the girl reached for her rabbit, Echo gently handed her off and watched as she pet and inspect the creature to make sure she was all right. A very small chuckle passed his lips before he could stop himself. "Don't worry. She's fine. I picked her up pretty quickly after you left. She seemed a little scared, but okay," he said softly. Hearing Lucy thank him, he nodded in reply. "You're welcome. Oh and I found your shoe, as well." He held the shoe out to her as she introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you, Lucy. You can call me Echo." Looking down towards Angelo, the male gently rubbed his head. "This is Angelo. He's my therapy dog. If you don't mind a big lug like him, then I'd love to have tea with you. He's very friendly." As if to confirm it, Angelo barked softly and wagged his tail.

s3xy3moGirl

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                          When I hear your cries:
                          Praying for life
                          I will be there.

Dapper Bard

3,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lucy smiled at the large dog, "Angelo..what an adorable name for an adorable animal" she chirped, grabbing her shoe, "Make yourself at home, Echo. I don't share this dorm with anyone so no worry bothering a roommate..." She left the door open as she trotted to her bed, setting down her shoe and Nina. "Im going to go change really quick. I look...terrible" she stated, grabbing a bag and heading to the bathroom, "Just...like i said, make yourself at home..."

ood: happy
utfit : X
here: Classroom
OC:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

User Image

Dapper Otaku

User Image

╔══════D A M I E N lukas P O R T E R tab tab tab tab tab
                                                  ══════D A M I E N lukas P O R T E R tab tab tab tab tab
                                                  D A M I E N lukas P O R T E R tab tab tab
                                                  Mister Model tab tab tab tab tab tab

══════╝

tab tab Damien smiled, so it wasn't a dare, and he thought something entertaining was gonna happen. But when Anthony explained that the girl had been checking him out, and for a while now too, well maybe he wasn't going to be let down. He looked over to the girl once more and winked, that made him chuckle to himself. He turned his attention back to Anthony. "Aww, well I don't bite, I can promise her that." She was on her phone, obviously not wanting to play the game Anthony was playing. She was betting on her idgaf card, and it looks like she was gonna ride it to the end. "It looks like we'll just have to say hi ourselves then, huh?" He commented back to Anthony then looked to Luna. "That is if you wanna go." It would have been rude to leave the two girls he had just met. Besides, the two new comers may know that school better than them, why not hang for a while? Damien saw the devilish grin Anthony had on, one he knew all too well. Damien grinned back, he was up for what ever Anthony had in mind.

XX_FallenDreamm_XX
                                                  CluelessHornyHoes
                                                  Jill I Valentine

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxxx
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
                          xxxxxxAngelo quietly for a second time, almost in reply to Lucy's compliment. Echo rolled his eyes and smiled faintly. "He already knows he's cute. Don't give him an ego, now," he said jokingly as he followed her inside the room and closed the door behind him. He was a bit relieved that there would be no roommate to worry about; some people didn't take too kindly to a huge Alaskan Malamute...or dogs in general. Why, he didn't know. To Echo, dogs were the best thing since sliced bread. Angelo had kept him sane so many times and cheered him up when he just wanted to end it all. When Lucy said she was going to change and headed towards the bathroom, the male looked after her. "Your knees look a little banged up. Do you need any help cleaning them up? I've gotten rather good at it," he offered, removing Angelo's leash and motioning for him to sit, which he obeyed almost immediately. Given his problems, Echo had learned a while ago how to clean up his own injuries, considering a good portion of them were self inflicted. The others were because he was simply a klutz and couldn't walk ten feet without finding something to trip over. He used to make jokes that he would find some way to trip over a lady bug if he came across one, to which his old friends would usually laugh. "There's probably a first aid kit around somewhere."

s3xy3moGirl

When I hear your cries:
                          Praying for life
                          I will be there.

Dapper Bard

3,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucy looked down at her blood soaked white leggings. "I will change then I would love it if you helped me fix my wounds" she stated, laughing softly. Closing the door, she began to change.

Timeskip~

Coming from the bathroom, Lucy looked very different. Somehow, she looked older. Her hair was back in a ponytail and she was in an adorable outfit. She made her way to her bed, sitting down. "You should find a first aide kit in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom." She said, her voice soft, "Thank you so much for helping me.."

here: Dorm 13?
OC:

User Image

Shy Fatcat

User Image

Cupid shot us separately

Anthony watched Jade, who seemed to just have her face planted into her phone. Anthony raised a brow as Damien spoke to her, but she stayed silent, still looking down at her phone. "I guess so, she's usually not the shy type " He said, turning to Damien, shrugging his arms. Hoping the two females would tag along, Anthony shined his smile to them both, waiting on a reply. "We could just get her to come over here " he mentioned, seeing as it would be easier. Anthony turned his body so it was facing Jade who was still across the room. "Jade, stop being shy and come say hello " He motioned for her to come over, hoping she would. Anthony was confused, seeing as Jade had never acted like this.

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Who am I with?Jade, Damien
Thoughts Oh s**t

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

User Image

ooc; writers block </3
Quote:
Jill I Valentine
Quote:
plastic_emo_cookies
Quote:
XX_FallenDreamm_XX

Kawaii Hunter

𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓔𝓫𝓸𝓷𝔂 𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻

M I S S ☆ M O D E L

User Image

Lifting her gaze for a second just in time to see Damien wink at her, her response was a furrow of her slender brows and a roll of the eyes."Flirt" She muttered under her breathe looking back to her mobile, responding to a text she received from her mother. Once sent she looked up seeing Anthony gesture over, if she could she would strangle him right there and then but she was trying to be on her best behavior at least on the first day. Sliding her mobile in her pocket she walked over, her hips naturally swaying as she walked it was somewhat seductive. Once standing in front of Anthony her chocolate brown eyes turned into daggers, folding her arms under her bust using a little trick she learned, it would easily draw his attention to her bust. "You insisted on talking to him, I know you think he is pretty and all but we can drop the Jade has a crush on you act." Lifting a brow as she looked up to look at the taller male standing behind Anthony. Pursing her lips though her expression showed no sign of anger, she was calm. "Didn't know he was your type Anthony." She stirred the male without removing her gaze from Damien's face, a slight smirk hinted at the edge of her pink lips. A quick flicker of a gaze at the two girl's then back to Damien.

where ☆ school; Hallway
                                    With ☆ Anthony
                                    outfit ☆ X
                                    ooc ☆ ---

Dapper Otaku

User Image

╔══════D A M I E N lukas P O R T E R tab tab tab tab tab
                                                  D A M I E N lukas P O R T E R tab tab tab
                                                  Mister Model tab tab tab tab tab tab

══════╝

tab tab Damien nodded. So she wasn't always like this, though one look at her and Damien could guess. The way she held herself, walked over, spoke, and even looked back to Damien, he could tell. She was a tough cookie. "Well, at least she's coming over huh?" At least she was friendly enough to want to say hi, or so Damien thought. Instead Anthony got a verbal smack on the back of his head. Damien chuckled. "And I thought you said she was the one checking me out. What's up with this crush nonsense?" Damien looked to Anthony and smiled, obviously playing on neither person's team. He took a quick glance at Jade, then another, doing a double take. The way she had he hands under her chest, making that area more prominent, Damien couldn't help but comment. "Now, are you trying to seduce me, because really I insist that you take me out to dinner first." He was looking straight into her eyes, not falling for her trick. Damien has seen a woman's breasts before, and they were more scantily dressed than Jade. "But don't worry, I understand. I'd fall for me too." He looked to the both of them, his filter was obviously making coffee for the both of them later. He's need someone to think about all the stupid things he's said later.

XX_FallenDreamm_XX
                                                  CluelessHornyHoes
                                                  Jill I Valentine

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxxx

Shy Fatcat

User Image

Cupid shot us separately

Anthony glanced over at Jade, obviously trying to play her brush it off hard. Anthony shifted his body into a more comfortable, confident stance as Jade tried implying that it was his idea, and that he was gay. "Why are you trying to hide it Jade " He joked, looking towards her piercing brown eyes, knowing she was going to kill him later. Anthony shook his head and laughed a little. "Jade does this thing, where she'll put the attention on me so that she doesn't get nervous. She does it a lot around guys " He looked towards Damien, cocking his head slightly. Anthony knew what game she was playing and this time, he could send the ball right back into her court. Damien commented on the way Jade stood, pushing her breasts up, making them look amazing. It was obvious she loved her body and she flaunted it. Anthony hadn't been around Jade as much when she had a boyfriend or was even interested in a guy, most likely because Anthony was too much of a smart-a** . He'd probably piss her boyfriend off at some point. Jade and Anthony were similar when it came to their personalities, Jade was just better at presenting it than Ant was.

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Who am I with?Jade, Damien
Thoughts Oh s**t

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

User Image

ooc; writers block </3
Quote:
Jill I Valentine
Quote:
plastic_emo_cookies
Quote:
XX_FallenDreamm_XX

Kawaii Hunter

𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓔𝓫𝓸𝓷𝔂 𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻

M I S S ☆ M O D E L

User Image

A sly smirk formed on her lips as she looked at Anthony. "Well the way he was checking out your a** as we walked past well I would say he has the hots for you, Don't you Anthony." Flashing a charming smile at Anthony with slight venom to the smile, she was totally going to ruin him later. Lifting her eyebrows as Damien noticed her making her breasts more prominent not that she needed to. She rolled her eyes placing her hands on her hips her body language revealing nothing of her emotions. "Oh you're the cocky type, Well if you really think that makes you all so appealing better rethink you're approach Sweet cheeks." Looking over at Anthony she shook her head slowly, thinking he could embarrass her was going to be a difficult attempt and this would go without punishment. Gaze shifting back to Damien her facial features turned to disapproval. "Yeah I think you're the only one who would fall for yourself, you don't seem very interesting nor do you seem like a man. More of a boy, but I doubt I'm entirely wrong. Right kid?" A devilish smirk formed on her lovely lips.

Cheekily biting on her lower lip as she turned her attention to Anthony. "Me get nervous? Please, I am in front of many at my photo shoots I really doubt I would be nervous talking to some kid when I have been in lingerie on covers of magazines and s**t." Giving Anthony a light pat on his shoulder. "Nice try though. Anyway boys have fun screwing each other, I have to go unpack which is a lot more entertaining then this conversation." Turning around she walked down the hallway once again with the sway of her hips, eventually making her way to her room. Closing the door behind herself, throwing her bag onto her bed she looked at the room. What to do?

where ☆ school; Hallway
                                    With ☆ Anthony and Damien
                                    outfit ☆ X
                                    ooc ☆ ---
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
                          xxxxxxEcho smiled and nodded his head in response as Lucy disappeared into the bathroom to change. While he waited for her, the male took a seat on the floor next to Angelo so he could pet him easier. "Things aren't turning out as horrible as I thought they would," he muttered to himself. On the first day, he had managed to talk to someone, granted the situation had been a little...strange, but he was thankful nonetheless. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad, after all. Of course, this was just the beginning. Who knew what was going to happen next at this place? A few moments later, Echo heard the bathroom door open and turned his head to see Lucy emerge, completely dressed in new clothes. Without the tights on, the male could see that her knees were pretty banged up. It looked as if they had, at least, mostly, stopped bleeding, though. Rising to his feet, he noticed how much older the woman before him seemed. Amazing how a simple change of clothes could do that. As she sat down on the bed, Echo nodded his head once more. "All right. I'll go get it. No need to thank me. I don't mind helping." He disappeared into the bathroom and quickly returned with the first aide kit and a damp wash cloth. "Besides, it's a nice change of pace to clean up another person's injuries, instead of my own all the time," he said lightly, trying to make a joke. Kneeling down in front of Lucy, Echo rummaged through the box, pulling out a small tube of antiseptic. "This might sting a little." As he spoke, the male gently began to dab away the blood that had already began to crust on her knees. "How did you end up falling, anyway?"

s3xy3moGirl

When I hear your cries:
                          Praying for life
                          I will be there.

Dapper Bard

3,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucy watched Echo with a soft gaze. She had never met someone that was so...unique liker her and her sister. She smiled softly, watching him work. "You are a unique person, Echo....I appreciate that you can be like that. I grew up not understanding why people hated me until I realized I was different than everyone else. To begin with...I never knew I was adopted. I thought that I looked different because one of my parents had Asian in their genetics. Truth is, they adopted me when I was 3 years old. Apparently I came from a very messed up home in Japan. My family died in a flood, leaving me all alone. Yet...I don't remember any of that. I am happy now and that is all that matters" she stated, slightly upset but still happy, "I know you don't want to hear my back story...but, for some reason, I feel very comfortable taking to you." Lucy laughed a bit, taking it all in. "I am glad that someone in this world has the heart to bring a lost rabbit to a person they have never met before...." she said, her voice softer, "I thank you for that, Echo, and I hope that, somehow, we can be friends."

here: Classroom
OC:

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
                          xxxxxxThe male paused for a fleeting moment, a little surprised at being called "unique". Well, certainly his overall appearance would warrant that. But, usually no one ever really said anything. The most they commented on was his canine companion. As Lucy spoke more, Echo returned to cleaning up her knees, listening to what she had to say in silence. When he finished cleaning up the injuries, he pulled out two large bandages out of the kit and placed one on either knee. By the time Lucy was finished talking, he sat back and looked up at her. It seemed as if they both had a bit of a rough start to life. His issues were more with his family than a lack of people liking him. He had actually had quite a few friends at his old school; that didn't mean he wasn't accustomed to bullying, however. He couldn't help but smile when she said that she was comfortable talking to him. That was definitely not the first time he'd heard that; he was never really one to judge people. Despite his overall issues with his mother, she had taught him better than that. "I don't see why anyone would hate you for who you are...but I can't say that I don't know how it feels," he responded, glancing over at Angelo. "There shouldn't be anything wrong with being adopted. I mean, I'm sure your parents love you for who you are, right?" Looking back at Lucy, he smiled, but there was a hint of sadness in his eyes. "My parents...they don't really care about me. My dad drinks all the time so he never really pays attention to me. It's because of my mom, honestly. She...hates me. She's hated me ever since she found out that I liked guys. Something about it being against God's will or whatever. I never really believed in that kinda thing."

xxxxxxLaughing a little, more at himself than anything, Echo stood up and took a seat next to Lucy on the bed. "She abuses me. Not often, but it happens. I guess she's mostly to blame for my mental problems...and for a lot of my scars. But, if it weren't for her, I never would have gotten Angelo. I always wanted a dog, but my mom hates them." Staring at the wall, the male ran his fingers through his hair. "I don't mind hearing about your back story. A person's past is part of what makes them who they are in the present," he commented, smiling softly. "I would have probably searched the school for the rest of the day for Nina's owner, if I hadn't seen you run down the hall. The way I see it, we're already friends. It takes a lot of courage to open up to someone you're barely met. I respect that." Angelo moved closer to the bed and sat himself at Echo's feet, where he proceeded to have his head scratched.

s3xy3moGirl

When I hear your cries:
                          Praying for life
                          I will be there.

Bashful Widow

User ImageUser Image

Alive and KickingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNonPoint
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxxxxx►►

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Joseph looked over at Andrea as she spoke. Something about the way that her words flowed, and the way she smiled and continued to tease him was interesting. After all, girls like her weren't all that interested in guys like him. Most of them even feared him. But not Andrea. When she was finished talking he only grinned, chuckled quietly, and put his head down. His hangover didn't seem like it was getting any better. In fact it had gotten worse it seemed. With his head off, the boy painted with tattoos dozed off as the teacher continued to talk.

When the bell rang, he didn't move or wake. It wasn't until the teacher tapped on his shoulder that he groaned and lifted his head. She seemed to be saying something but Joseph didn't bother to listen to her as she spoke. He just got up, grabbed his back and went to his dorm. He was surprised to see that Ari wasn't there. He just shrugged his shoulder, went over to his bag and unzipped it, digging inside. He was happy to find what he'd been looking for. He had stolen a small bottle of vodka from his kitchen before leaving, smuggling it inside the school. he took a couple of sips from it, locked his door and sat on his bed, back against the wall and bottle in hand. He didn't drink too much but it always seemed to help his headaches, especially when he had a hangover.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His room ✦ Location
alone ✦ Company
Slightly Hungover/Amused ✦ Feeling
... ✦ Thoughts
- - - - ✦ ooc
Threads Outfit

CluelessHornyHoes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash