Dating 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Heart broken 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
This poll closed on January 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11 >

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose smile falter, when Freddick had mention them as one of the milita then call her darling and put his arm around her without her permission.
She has yet decide to join his gang or at least let him become familiar with her, even doe some how she felt her heart thumping for no reason.
Rose stood up from her chair and went to seat on the opposite side of the table.
"I like to have my space, so please do keep that in mind dear dean, thank you." she said while faking a smile and taking a sip of her tea.

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
{☆ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ☆}

User Image

__________________ whyisitlikethis c l e m e n t i n e / / / WADE::
*happiness is meaningless
*dreams are forgotten
*hope isn't anywhere to be seen

User Image

Boys and girls, face forwards,
                  finding hope in even the simmering heat.
                  Recall, and bring to words, your miraculous encounters and farewells…
                  "You know, about that wild world; I laughed it off as being just too harsh…"

[ OutOofCyanide :: ]

...so ends the signal.

forClementine could go through all the memories present in her mind and she wouldn’t be able to find the gem of happiness amongst the stones in her mind. She learned to accept that life is just like that. When you try to like for diamonds, you find stones. It’s only a lucky handful actually do find diamonds. Clementine was just dealt the wrong cards.

While being dragged to the cafeteria she began to think about the students who come here. Were they that much different from her? But some had died and others were still alive but dreaming. Was any of that luck?

As they entered the cafeteria, the dean dragged her to a table with some faces she recognized in the office. The girl with the pink hair had offered them tea which was presented before them. Tea was practically the only thing Clementine drank back when she was still alive since it was cheap. Plus it gave her health benefits to survive out on the streets. Clementine thankfully took a cup and took a sip from the edge of the cup. Oh, that was hot.

The other pink haired girl with discolored eyes seemed to be stuttering in the presence of the dean and herself. The girl sort of reminded Clementine of when she was a child, she had a stuttering problem herself. But she got over after deciding speaking and socialization was just pointless.

Another thing she observed about the girl was what she had levitating in her hand. In the light, it almost sparkled like it was a glaze of ice but it was circular. Clementine brought the cup from her face and placed it down on the table, while feeling the numbness on her tongue from the hot tea, That is interesting, what you’re doing. She said as to the stuttering girl. This must be her ability.

forl o c a t i o n :: The cafeteria
                  fort h o u g h t s :: That's interesting.
                  for c o m p a n y :: Riddick, if I'm correct--Rose and the stuttering girl.

Pr1smatic

Trinityrose5

Hinata Norisu
Riddick was shocked when Rose left his side, he kept up his smile but felt a bit hurt by her action. He wondered if she didn't like him, but then he shook his head and continued with confidence. 'she is just one of those hard to get girls,' he thought.

"Its ok Rose ill just sit here then, alone," he shrugged. "Wow you have some amazing abilities little one, What is your name again? I brought a quest for us, i wanted to talk to all of you, i heart that the fade are attacking very soon. We need to prepare ourselves, but before that i need to know who is in the milita and who is not?"

User Image

Quote:
Trinityrose5

Quote:
CyanidePeach7

Quote:
Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Arisu felt her face turn bright red when Riddick and the girl noticed her ability, she was never good with new people as she stuttered so quietly her voice was barely above a whisper, "M-my name i-i-is A-Arisu..." she glanced at Rose, frightened at the thought of already fighting these Fade creatures.

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose felt bad that she did that, specialy since Freddick said he felt lonely but she wasn't to happy with him at the moment.
She kept her fake smile while hearing his invited to be a milita. Rose could only watch as Arisu look at her with nervousness, maybe from the attention she was getting or the fade been mention.
Putting her hand on top of her head and trying to calm her down from her nervous, Rose did a real smile at her and then turn towards Freddick and the mysterious girl who seem interested in Arisu special ability.
"Alright, I will join but I have one conditon. Arisu would be in my care, as long she doesn't mind." she said, thinking about her and her safety. Something about Arisu reminded her about someone she need to protect, even doe she believe she could do it by herself.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Arisu immediately felt better when Rose patted her head and couldn't help but smile slightly deciding that Rose felt like a big sister to her and frowned when she remembered how differently her brother had treated her when she needed him before she jumped. She quickly glanced from her to Riddick when she said she would join only if Arisu would be in her care and nodded vigorously showing that she was more than just fine with the arrangment. This place was still frightening to her and she would much rather be with someone she knew than be thrown into a fight afainst the Fade with other people she had no clue who they were.

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

User Image

*dreams are forgotten

User Image

...so ends the signal.

forClementine took another sip from her tea. She admired the pink haired girl, Rose’s courage. This girl had chosen to join with the condition of having the other girl under Rose’s care. It was something Clementine admired that she had once had that drove her to survive on the streets.

Clementine was sure to be joining the militia for she would find nothing else better to do and what was there to lose if she was dead? Absolutely nothing, that’s what. Clementine finished her tea and placed it before her. Clementine could recognize the smile the stuttering girl, which she introduced herself as Arisu seemed quite pleased for the fact that she had a friend to look over her. It was the same smile the children used to have whenever they saw Clementine.

Clementine sighed quietly and looked in the tea cup, seeing the remnants of the tea leaves clumped together in the middle followed by a ring surrounding it to imitate a sun.

fort h o u g h t s :: I'm willing to fight
                  for c o m p a n y :: Riddick, Rose and Arisu.

Pr1smatic

Trinityrose5

Hinata Norisu
Riddick moved forward and smiled at Rose. He knew she was kind, she reminded him of Sara, before Sara was killed she and Riddick were so happy together. He took in the environment and smiled at the other girls as well and then started talking to Clementine.

"Very well Rose. Welcome to the team everyone. Know we need to gather a few more members. And Clementine what is wrong you seem very sad?"

User Image

Quote:
Trinityrose5

Quote:
CyanidePeach7

Quote:
Hinata Norisu

Tricky Guardian

Pr1smatic

XXXXXXXXBrianXXXLitosXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser Image
Brian felt a bit put off and confused when his question was overlooked and ignored by the young man. Zariha didn't seem to be able to answer, and seemed like she wasn't about to, so he decided to speak up again in the hopes that he wouldn't be ignored again. "Um, sir? What militia are you talking about? I'm afraid that we haven't heard anything about one, since we both just got here."

Worst case scenario would be that the guy got mad about him interrupting, and possibly cause Brian physical harm. Okay, he could deal with that; nothing new there. He knew that although the young man was taller and probably more muscular than he was, he'd faced worse than just getting beaten up for asking a question and interrupting flirting with a girl who didn't seem all that interested. Plus he could run quite fast, even in his long robe, which could always come in handy if things got bad.

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose was glad Freddick accept her proposal, now she can help Asuka with anything she need.
It was like she was her big sister, how much she wanted to have a little sister but sadly her mother die before she even had another child.
"Thank you, Freddick." She smile genuine smile at the guy, thinking he wasn't so bad.
Even doe she thought he was someone who play with girls but maybe she was wrong.
Turning to the young girl, Rose remembered she dint presented or even ask for her name.
"Oh, where are my matters. I'm sorry miss, I forgot to ask your name. You already know my name but I don't know yours."
Sebastian looked at the strapping young man that interrupted his conversation with the girl, she seemed out of it. He wondered if she was ok.

"The Milita that punk dean is inviting people into it to fight the fade, these creatures that come from another dimension to take women and men from Broken Hearts University. I dont like the Dean very much but it might be a good idea to have more allies in this place. Look over there, they are there in the cafeteria now, we should go talk with the group."

Sebastian lit a smoke.

User Image

Tricky Guardian

Pr1smatic

XXXXXXXXBrianXXXLitosXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser Image
Not only was his question answered, the other guy wasn't even irritated! Brian was already liking this place, even if it apparently did have a major need for a militia."Huh, alright then, sounds...reasonable, I guess." He said, with a shrug. He couldn't see why he wouldn't join, considering that this cause was more reasonable than the one he had just apparently died for. On another note, the people so far seemed worth fighting for as well, compared to the people he'd been working with in life. "Should...we go get acquainted with our allies then? Militias don't work if the fighters can't cooperate...at least in my experience."

He recalled the question that Sebastian had asked Zariha, and felt a bit curious himself. "Uh, you were asking about powers earlier, and if you don't mind my asking, what are yours?" He questioned, looking up at him with a brow quirked. Was having some sort of ability standard here? It seemed like it, and Brian hoped so; it'd be interesting to be in a place where people other than water manipulators were welcomed, even if he himself used water to fight with.
Zarihas fear over took her and her hair shined a blue color and ice spread around her as he spoke of the Milita she freaked seeing the ice which made it worse and the ice continued to spread till the blue faded from her hair the ice then just stopped and around her was spikes of ice and she was now shivering and speechless she didn't know what to do or where this power came from she felt like running but stood there in confusion looking at the two boys infront of her the ice hadn't touched them but seemed like it had created a ice picket fence around her in defense of her fear

User Image

Scarlet Dragoness

Pr1smatic

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

User Image

*dreams are forgotten

User Image

...so ends the signal.

forOh there were a variety of reasons as to Clementine’s sadness. But the reason she preferred was that she was just born the way she was, sad. Perhaps the years of cruelty and aggrieve she suffered made her voice so hallow and her so sadistic.

Clementine looked up from her cup and to Riddick, It’s nothing. She replied as she pushed the cup slightly away from her.

She then turned to Rose who was asking for her name. She sounded so civilized and polite like she came from a wealthy family. She well appreciated manners. She then spoke, My name is Clementine. It’s nice to meet your acquaintance. She replied before she looking back at the tea cup.

She remembered one of the children once told her how to read tea leaves. If she remembered correctly it was something about success. That didn’t sound exactly right. Perhaps it was about new beginnings? Maybe, it sounded right.

Aside her sadness, Clementine decided to change the subject, When do you suspect the Fade may attack? If it is soon should we not prepare? she asked Riddick.

fort h o u g h t s :: I can't quite remember how to read tea leaves...
                  for c o m p a n y :: Riddick, Rose and Arisu.

Pr1smatic

Trinityrose5

Hinata Norisu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out