Welcome to Gaia! ::

May i join ?
Name:Aira
student or teacher: Student
Race: Vampire
Dorm # 32
Seth gave up his PS2 game as he started to feel stuffy in the room. He turns off his PS" and stereo as he grabs his jacket. He walks out his dorm room and out the dorm building. He walks to the grass area near the dorm building and sits himself down on it. He lays his hands back and breathes his first breath of freash air of the day.
*walks out of the art room and into the hallway which is where all the dorms are and sits on the floor hoping someone will come into the hallway to talk to*
(Ok I'm back xp )

Aru plays her game on her dark blue beanbag chair, lying on it with her stomach facing the ground. She dimly plays the game with a small pack of pocky beside her and a piece of pocky in her mouth.
UnholyAira921
May i join ?
Name:Aira
student or teacher: Student
Race: Vampire
Dorm # 32
(oh yes sorry)
"She really has to eat..then she can take a shower. But he needs to have some fun too.." Aru talks to herself. "Damn, I knew I shoulda bought that pool before buying the piano." she mutters to herself.
(Hi can I join? I'm new to rp though sweatdrop )
name: Kyoko
student or teacher: student
race: human
dorm room #: 21
hieis_chick15
yes you can
While biting down the last bit of pocky, Aru switches her CD and inserts another one.
Aru lays back onto the beanback chair and engulfs herself into the game.
*walks down the stairs to the food court and gets some food*
hieis_chick15
yes you can
(c'mon people you can start)
*Aira walks into the school the hallways bright and cold she looks around and sees her dorm, she then grabs the strap to her bass that hangs on her back and walks towards the door*((sorry it took me while to rp i had to deal w/ something))
UnholyAira921
*Aira walks into the school the hallways bright and cold she looks around and sees her dorm, she then grabs the strap to her bass that hangs on her back and walks towards the door*
hello ^_^ hey you wanna share a dorm with me i'll change mine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces