Welcome to Gaia! ::

The teacher of the math class, Advanced Trig 2, told them to get out the math homework.

EDIT: I meant math homework, not chapter 5.
She got out last night's math homework which she finished yesterday.

The teacher told them to pass back their math homework. Trelara looked around the room for someone to pass her homework to. She saw Murphy and passed her paper to him.
thorn101
ebandy
Trelara sat in her seat in math when the bell rang. A lot of students ran inot class and were surprised seeing her in class already.

*Finally after the crowd of students had thinned out Murphy left his locker and headed to the class Trelara was in. Murphy was never one to care if he was late to class.*
EDIT: I forgot the other star but it's there now.

*Murphy sat down at the back of the class in the same row as Trelara and got out his notebook and pencil and laid it on the desk. Murphy then leaned back in his chair dozing off to the sound of the students and teacher*

Blessed Genius

Sakura mumbled sotin about this bieng stupid as she turned the page to chapter 5.
ebandy
She got out last night's math homework which she finished yesterday.

The teacher told them to pass back their math homework. Trelara looked around the room for someone to pass her homework to. She saw Murphy and passed her paper to him.

*Murphy grabbed the paper from Trelara's hand and ripped his out of the notebook he had laid on his desk and took it up to the teacher*
Trelara took the guy next to her's paper. The guy got all the problems wrong. As usual.
*After the teacher took the homework papers out of Murphy's hands he walked back to his desk, got out the math book and opened it to the chapter assigned by the teacher.*

Blessed Genius

Sakura mumbled "i forgot my math homework."
*Murphy began to look over the chapter.* "This stuff is easy" *Murphy mumbled under his breath.*
Trelara took notes on the chapter, then began her homework.

The bell rang for next classes, and Trelara got up for going to P.E. 10. Today they were doing gymnastics. She spent a week perfecting her routine.

Blessed Genius

"what now o well off to gym." Sakura walked off to gym and saw a girl walking the same way. Sakura was now in her gym class.
*At the sound of the bell Murphy got his notebook, pencil and book and put them back in his backpack. Murphy then set off for his locker. When he got to the locker he opened it shoved the bag in and left for P.E. 10* "I can't beleive we have to do gymnastics." *Murphy mumbled turning a corner and walking into the gym.*
Trelara walked into the locker room and put on her gym clothes. She put her plaid converse in her locker and put on a black pair and walked out to P.E.
"Crap I forgot to change." *Murphy walked back out into the hall toward the boy's locker room. Once inside he saw his locker and got his green basketball shorts, a white t-shirt which had something about basketball written on and a pair of high top tennis shoes. Murphy then began to change and once he was finished shoved his other clothes into his locker and walked back into the gym.*

Blessed Genius

Sakura waited in the P.E. class actually changed for once "when are we are going to get this thing started." Sakura said aloud to no one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff