Welcome to Gaia! ::

She nodded at the girl that had talked to her. Her hair then turned a light shade of silver.
Lagaz
Corrymeela
Lagaz
"Hi everyone, this is wind class isnt it??"

''Hey,yeah it is.''She answered.

"Great!" she smiled and took the seat behind the girl she just had talked too "Im Amanda, whats your name?"

((Sorry it took so long reply!))
''Nice to meet you,I'm Lilly.''She said smiling.
Brent took a nap upon his desk, knowing the Wind Teacher won't come up. So he slept, upon the oaken flane, his mumbling disturbing others. ' Mommy.' He retorted. He stuck his thum within his mouth, sucking on it continiously. THe oxygen around him got denser, diminishing as it turned into ice, a dome about him, the temperature instantly dropping.
Corrymeela
Lagaz
Corrymeela
Lagaz

"Great!" she smiled and took the seat behind the girl she just had talked too "Im Amanda, whats your name?"

she smiled back "so, what are your powers" she whispers
((I may go soon,so if I dont reply suddenly I apoligise.))
Ashlyn sighed yet again and began talking to Tammi."I just have to get through this and Water class before I can stop worrying.Fire and Animology won't be bad at all."she said to the furry creature,petting it's long body.
Lagaz
Corrymeela
Lagaz
Corrymeela
Lagaz

''I can phase through things and fly.What about you?''She said.
shizen walked down the halls looking for the right class. she was new and didnt know whats she was doing.
Resolve
Brent took a nap upon his desk, knowing the Wind Teacher won't come up. So he slept, upon the oaken flane, his mumbling disturbing others. ' Mommy.' He retorted. He stuck his thum within his mouth, sucking on it continiously. THe oxygen around him got denser, diminishing as it turned into ice, a dome about him, the temperature instantly dropping.

She glanced over at the sleeping boy and smiled. She shivered and threw a fire ball at him, trying to melt the ice. Shivers.
Corrymeela
Lagaz
Corrymeela
Lagaz
Corrymeela
Lagaz

''I can phase through things and fly.What about you?''She said.

"Cool" she grins big "Ive got super strenght.." she said flexing her muscles (not very big ones xp ) "altough it dosent look like it" she laughed
shizen walked up to ashlyn and asked "Um excuse me do you know where classroom 246 is? im new here and im sorta lost. my name shizen."
Hikaru walked around the school grounds looking for someone to talk too.
Ashlyn wasn't at all bothered by the ice,since any that got closer to her than about a yard and a half began to melt.Which was good since her ferret didn't enjoy colder temperatures.
Lady Torrie
Resolve

She glanced over at the sleeping boy and smiled. She shivered and threw a fire ball at him, trying to melt the ice. Shivers.

The ice started to melt a bit, until the frost fixed the part melted. The ice grew, the dome enlarged into a fixed, the floor started to ice forth, the room now below -50, the artic ice soon crystilized, and stagmites soon popped forth wIthout warning.
Resolve
Lady Torrie
Resolve

The ice started to melt a bit, until the frost fixed the part melted. The ice grew, the dome enlarged into a fixed, the floor started to ice forth, the room now below -50, the artic ice soon crystilized, and stagmites soon popped forth wIthout warning.

She sighed, that was the bad thing about being half of an opposite element. She set her ice as her prominent power and sat there, not bother to do anything except shatter the stalactites.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff