12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User Image

With a hii hii hoo and a hii hii hey
                                        We're bound to be close to the sea
                                        Our captain will stand on the bridge and sing
                                        Pirates are all we can be

With a hii hii hoo and a hii hii hey!
                                        We're hoisting the flag to be free
                                        We will steal the show, Jolly Rogers go
                                        We are wolves of the sea

Chosokabe Motochika

A loud yawn escaped the white haired male as he sat in the back of the town car. The black vehicle was making it’s way through the town he’d come to know fairly well since he started school at Charleston Academy when he turned sixteen. He sighed softly as he closed his good eye, the other, or where it once was, was covered by a black leather eye-patch. It wasn’t the idea of going back to school that bored him, instead it was driving. He hated sitting idle. Between his lips hung a piece of green tea pocky. He’d stocked up on the stuff since he was going back to school and he might not be able to get it for a while. He always did when he was going back to the Academy. It was one of those comforts that was nice to have away from home. And as it were Motochika was away from two homes; his adopted parents home and the place he was born; Japan. He did his best to remember both places since they both meant a great deal to him, even if his adopted parents children though him strange.

A huff left the male’s lips as he watched the scenery go by. This would be his last year at the Academy. Then it was on to collage. He often wondered how he would do in collage. Would he get along as well there as he did at Charleston? Would he make new friends or would they judge him like so many people did in this country. That was one thing Motochika didn’t like about America, they were a culture that often judged before they thought. He found his thoughts wandering through what would happen in the new year. He knew this could very possibly be the last year for the Charleston Academy if the rumors that the Headmaster’s were creating an all out showdown were true. If that was the case Motochika decided he needed to do his best to win when it came to the baseball and swordsmanship matches, if only to make sure the school stayed standing before he left for collage. Charleson Academy held a lot of memories for him and he’d like to leave on good terms.

He was shaken from his thoughts as he felt the car stop. He slowly looked up and saw the gates to the Academy just a few steps from the car. A smile pulled across the male’s lips and he opened the car door before the driver could. His adopted parents tried to spoil him with driver’s and butlers as they could afford such things but Motochika liked to do things for himself. He took pleasure in knowing he could do things on his own and was in charge of his own destiny. Stepping out of the vehicle he slowly looked up at the gates then walked around to the back of the car. Opening the trunk of the vehicle he grabbed his duffle out and then threw his backpack over his shoulder. Most of his clothes were still in his dorm but he carried some things with him for the summer break. With a nod of thanks to the driver he started for the gates which were open for students to enter upon arrival. His stride held confidence and perhaps a little too much of it, but that was Motochika’s nature.

After a long walk he made his way to the dorms and he was quick to walk from the common room up to the dorm he’d had for three years now. He unlocked the door, and flung it open. He gave his duffle full of clothes a toss onto the floor and made his way over to his bed. Setting his backpack down he collapsed backwards onto his bed with a smirk pulling on his lips. He looked up at the ceiling, not paying much attention to the fact the other side of the room had been cleaned out from his previous roommate. He had no idea he was getting a new roommate, he was far too happy to be back in his own room and his own bed. In fact he was so happy he did the one thing he often did when happy, sing. His deep tenor voice was soon being heard throughout the dorm. “Santy Anno gained the day...Away Santy Anno...Santy Anno gained the day...all on the plains of Mexico...Mexico, oh Mexico...Away Santy Anno...Mexico is a place I know...all on the plains of Mexico...them Nassau girls don't use no combs...away Santy Anno...they combs their hair with a kipper backbone...all on the plains of Mexico...”

Thoughts:My own bed at last!
                                                                          Wearing:This
                                                                          Location:Town >> Charleston Academy Dorms
                                                                          Company:NPC >> No One
                                                                          Word Count:802 Words
                                                                          OOC:First post! WOOT!

Down to the core we're coming for more
                                          With a sword close at hand
                                          We are scary and bold chest full of gold
                                          We get sealegs when sighting land

████████████SPEECH████████████ACTIONS

”II Uke-Senpai II”

Elfin Inquisitor

19,900 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

The Boy With A Broken Heart
☆═━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━═☆

Sacha stared off into space as he watched the scenery fly by the window of the train. He knew this town and he knew it well. But he didn't love a single thing about it. He couldn't stand the people with their simple, happy lives. And he hated both the schools in the town, even the one he attended himself. He wouldn't care if it burned to the ground. Though his classmates felt much differently than he did. Sacha couldn't understand what they all loved about this place. He hated it with every fiber of his being. Then again, he hated a lot of things. Mostly his father and his father's side of the family. He wanted to see them burn more than he wanted to see the school burn. Okay, maybe seeing the school burn was a little harsh. But that doesn't me he hated the school any less.

As the train came to a halt, Sacha stood and adjusted his outfit. He then reached out and picked up his messenger bag and slung it across his body. After exiting the train, he saw the driver sent for him with his suitcases. Sacha had been made to take all of his clothes with him while his personal belongings were boxed up and stored for his new room assignment when he returned. His last roommate apparently had complaints about Sacha. Not that Sacha really cared. He didn't like the kid much anyway. His theory was that the kid didn't like that Sacha had tempted him into his bed one night and had requested Sacha be moved to a different room. Still, again, Sacha didn't really care. That boy would be missing him before long and all Sacha would do is laugh in his face.

The car ride to Charleston Academy from the train station wasn't really a long one but it bored Sacha anyway. Besides, he just wanted to get to his new room and unpack all of his things. He hoped he was being put in some sort of solitary room away from others. Though he figured that wouldn't happen. And he was right. The moment he arrived at the gate with his things, a guard came to get him and take him to his new room. His boxes were sitting outside of a room he didn't recognize. Without even a little bit of explanation, the guard just left him at the door. With a roll of his eyes, though his right one was covered by a cloth eye patch, Sacha pushed open the door and looked inside. Much to his displeasure, there was some white haired kid in the room looking as content as could be and singing some stupid song about Mexico. He sounded like a pirate and already Sacha decided he didn't like the guy.

Without a word, Sacha walked in and dropped his suitcases on the plain bed. He then started to bring in the few boxes he had. He set them on his bed and his desk on his side of the room, not once speaking a word to the white haired male across from him. He set to unpacking his books and putting them up on his bookshelves before folding the boxes flat and sliding them behind the bookcase. After the two boxes of books were unpacked, he set to unpacking other personal items. They included his picture of his mother, his small scrapbook he had, a picture of his childhood dog, and his teddy bear. Sure, it seemed childish to have a juvenile stuffed animal but he'd had it since he was little and had taken very good care of it. In truth, his teddy bear was his only friend and sometimes, Sacha liked it that way.

Afterwards, Sacha set to making his bed with his all white bed set. He liked to keep things simple but he also liked his space to be his own. Once the bed was made, he set the teddy bear against his pillow before starting to unpack his messenger back. He put his journals and notebooks in his desk and set his laptop on top of the desk. Once that was all done, he set his bag in the chair and started to unpack his clothing and put it all away in his dresser, figuring he'd store his sports bags by the dresser. He kept his side of the room neat and orderly, despite having such a chaotic personality. Sometimes his side of the room was the only kind of order he felt he had in his life and sometimes he could be a little OCD with it. And once he was happy with how everything was set, he turned to the stranger and stared him down. "Do not touch the bear. The only time you can touch the bear is if it falls off the bed and you mean to be kind enough to put him back where he belongs. Don't speak to the bear, don't fondle the bear, don't touch the bear more than absolutely necessary. Don't mess with my things. I keep my side of the room in an orderly fashion. I don't care what you do with your side of the room but don't touch mine. I keep spare pencils and pens in the cup on my desk. If you need one, you can borrow one, but I expect you to put it back. Don't touch anything without asking. Just leave my side of the room alone unless the bear falls onto the floor. Then pick him up gently and set him back in his place. If I find out you did more than that, I'm going to cut off your hand." And with that, he flopped down on his bed and kicked off his shoes. He then nudged them neatly under the bed and laid down next to the bear with his back to the white haired stranger in the room.

♫ It would break your heart
♫ If you knew me well
♫ See, I have run so far
♫ That I've lost myself
♫ And there are things that I have seen
♫ That I will never tell
♫ They drove me out of my mind
♫ And inside of myself

Mythical Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User Image

We are wolves of the sea

Chosokabe Motochika

The sounds of someone stopping outside the door did alert Motochika to someone outside. Still singing he sat up and looked over at the other side of the room. “Huh?” He frowned at seeing the bed had been stripped to the mattress and his previous roommates items were all gone. He lifted a hand and pulled the stick of pocky that was between his lips out. Rather than let anyone in on the fact his mood had changed he continued to sing. “Skipper likes whiskey the Mate likes rum...Away Santy Anno...The crew likes both but we can’t get none...All on the plains of Mexico.” Laying back onto his bed he closed his good eye once more. Hearing the door open he didn’t even look up. He didn’t like the idea of having a new roommate. He didn’t say a word to the boy as he listened to him set his bags down and bring his things in. However he did stop singing and sit up. Toeing off the spiked converse shoes he wore he crossed his legs as he sat on the bed, deciding to watch the boy unpack since he had nothing better to do.

He looked towards his own duffle that he’d tossed on the floor before looking towards his dresser. With a sigh he stood and walked over to his bag and picked it up. Setting it on the bed he unzipped it and started to pull out his clothes. While Motochika certainly wasn’t obsessively he did like a little order. Thus the reason his clothes were folded at least neatly. After the clothes were taken out he began to pull out a few of the creature comforts he brought from his adoptive parents home. Pocky in various flavors was the majority, and a few other Japanese sweets. Besides that there was some various hard candies in a tin and a few other treats such as mochi and dango all wrapped in parchment paper to keep them from going bad until he could put them in the small fridge that came with the rooms. Quietly he set the sweets in the boxes and containers on the bed then shoved the empty duffle under the bed.

Without saying a word he began to quietly work on putting his clothing into the dresser so everything was in decent shape so he could find it. Once he had that done he looked down at his treats and almost thought about offering a box of his large assortment of pocky. However that was quickly erased from his mind when the boy spoke and ordered him not to do anything to the bear. He didn’t know what he was talking about until he looked over at the other side of the room to see the bear on the bed. An annoyed look crossed the features of the white haired male’s face. He slowly crossed his arms over his chest and looked the boy over for a moment as he rambled about the bear and how he was supposed to act. He was silent for a long moment before gritting his teeth. He was trying to think of the English words that expressed his dislike of being ordered around. Finally he decided he had the words and spoke calmly. “I don’t know who you think you are but this is my room. I was here first and don’t like being...ordered, think that’s word, around. I have no...” He paused trying to think of the word before starting again. “Intention of taking or touching your...whatever the word is or anything else you own.” His voice was the same deep, tenor tone he sang with, which was surprisingly pleasant on the ears.

Motochika turned his attention back to putting things away. Once he had all his treats stored he moved to his backpack and set that on the bed and pulled out his school supplies, note books, paper, pencils, pens and such. He also pulled out an iPod his adopted parents got him and his phone. Setting the phone on the bed and pulled on of the ear buds from the iPod up to his hear and pressed a button on the screen to start the music before shoving it into his pocket. This allowed him to hear what was going on but also have some sort of distraction in case he got annoyed. “I was going to offer pocky, but you decided to order me around.” He commented and then shoved his empty duffle under the bed and set his backpack on the back of the chair. With that done he flopped unceremoniously back onto his bed looking up at the ceiling for a moment. “So...got a name? I might as well know it if we got to share a room...mine is Motochika”

Thoughts:Thinks he can tel me what to do. Sure as Hell not giving him any of my sweets.
                                                                          Location:Town >> Charleston Academy Dorms
                                                                          Company:No One >> Sacha
                                                                          Word Count:806 Words
                                                                          OOC:

Elfin Inquisitor

19,900 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

Matthew Ewan Locke
The Invisible Boy

☆═━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━═☆

Matthew breathed in the air outside of the train station before letting out a soft sigh. He was glad to be back in town. This was his home, not the place where his parents were. But he didn't want to think about them right now. He wanted to focus on something happier. So, he adjusted his outfit and started towards the man unloading the luggage. Matty always carried vintage suitcases, liking the way they looked. Most of his items were still at school. He took only enough for his summer stay at his parents' home. But now he was carrying them towards the bus outside the train station, humming as he did. Most kids had cars pick them up and take them to school but Matty liked the bus. It was simple and it was public and it wasn't like anyone really noticed him anyway. So the bus was a nice way to enjoy people watching and admiring the scenery around him. It was a lovely little town, after all. It did upset him, though, that there was potential for his school to be closed down. He was glad it was his last year but still, he was sad that his school might go.

As Matty neared the bus, he noticed Sacha Reuter from Charleston Academy. He blushed at the memories he had of Sacha and their fling last summer when Matty had stayed behind. That summer had been eventful, to say the least, but their fling had held no emotion, no love. He was merely Sacha's toy and when the boy was finished, he cast Matty away like he was nothing. Matty had just been happy that someone had actually taken notice of him. No one ever took notice, unless they were looking for someone to bully. Then Matty was usually the prime target. But for the most part, he could walk naked as the day he was born through the entire school and not a soul would notice. He was used to it, though it was a bit lonely at times. Still, he managed to keep himself quite happy, or at least pretend to be happy. The sad times didn't need to be thought about.

Matty turned away when he saw Sacha get into his limo, looking rather unhappy. He just climbed onto the bus and found a seat near the front with his suitcases so he could get off quickly when the bus stopped. Once everyone was on, the bus closed its doors and started its drive through the town. It made a few stops before reaching Brierwood School for Boys. That was his stop. He quickly picked up his suitcases and hurried down the bus steps and to the gates of the school. He grinned as wide as he could before he hurried into the school with his suitcases. It wasn't hard to find his old dorm, all of his things still in place. But the other side of the room was empty and he knew he'd be getting a new roommate. He wondered what the boy would be like this year. Last year he'd been roomed with a boy that liked to bully him. He hoped this year was different.

Matty quickly hurried to unpack his things, putting his clothes away in his dresser. He then set his suitcases in his closet and pulled off his sunglasses and hat. He set them down on his desk and dropped his backpack on the pastel green comforter. He smiled at the feel of the soft blanket beneath his hands before sitting on the edge of the bed and looking around. That's when he gasped and pulled a cookie tin out of his backpack. He knew he'd be getting a new roommate so he made a variety of cookies before leaving that morning. He'd been up most of the night making them. He'd made sugar cookies, oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip, chocolate cookies, and he even made a couple of brownies and lemon squares to put in the tin so his new roommate could pick what he liked. Last year he'd tried the same tactic and had gotten bullied. But this year, he had a feeling it would be different. Or at least he hoped. Now all he had to do was sit on his bed and wait.

☽ Last night I dreamt
☽ I had forgotten my name
☽ 'Cause I had sold my soul
☽ But awoke just the same
☽ I'm so lonely
☽ I wish I was the moon tonight

Mythical Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User Image

Keep holding on
                                        When my brain's tickin' like a bomb
                                        Guess the black thoughts have come Again to get me
                                        Sweet bitter words

Unlike nothing I have heard
                                        Sing along mocking bird
                                        You don't affect me

Ian Declan Brody

Another year, another car ride across country from Boston to the West Coast and it was almost over. Ian was thankful he would be arriving at Brierwood any minute now. For now he watched the world go by from behind a pair of aviator shades. He didn’t really care much for school but it was certainly much better than being at home. He could hardly wait to get out on his own where he could make his own rules and do whatever he pleased without being beaten or yelled at or some other sort of nonsense. He could hear the driver going on from the front seat about some big party his father was going to hold. His father was always holding parties and everyone though so highly of him. He donated money to charity, held fundraisers and ‘did so much good for the community. But no one knew how cruel and brutal the man really was. Ian knew, he knew all too well.

Feeling the vehicle stop Ian looked out the window once more to see the gates of the school outside his window. He gave a soft sigh and opened the door to get out of the car. He didn’t pay any mind to the driver trying to rush out and open the door. Instead he just walked around to the back of the car and opened the trunk. The first thing he pulled out was a dual guitar case. One side held an electric guitar the other holding an acoustic. Throwing his messenger bag over his shoulder he then pulled out his amp out of the back. There was once more suitcase but he let the driver get it. He’d been informed he was getting a new room and he’d been told the room number. He didn’t know who he was rooming with he just hoped they could put up with his habit of playing his guitars more than he did anything else. With his items in hand he started towards the school.

He noticed the strange looks he was getting from some of the new students, they expected preppy boys with fancy designer clothes not some bad boy who played guitar. But that didn’t matter to Ian, he was who he was and he couldn’t care what people thought of him. As he reached the front door of the school dorms he easily pulled the door open and headed through the common room up to the actual dorm rooms. He was able to tell which room was his because it had boxes outside that recognized as his items. He opened the door and gestured for the driver to put his bags outside the door. With that done he stepped inside carrying his guitars and amp. He looked over one side of the room and with how it had been stripped he could see it was his side. He then looked towards the other side. He instantly focused on the boy sitting on the pastel green comforter. He gave a soft smile and quietly walked over to his own side of the room, setting down his guitar case, amp and messenger bag before walking over to the boy on the other side of the room.

He offered his hand out to him, pulling off his aviator shades with his free hand. The shades had hidden striking teal eyes that matched his teal dyed hair. His hair was a mess, spiked with gel and he even had a bit of teal makeup under his eyes. He gave a slight smirk as he waited for the other to take his hand. “Name’s Ian. Ian Declan Brody. I guess I’m your new roomie. Nice to meet you.” His voice held an accent that made it clear he grew up in Boston. Once the boy had shaken his hand and given him his name he smiled. “Well guess I better get this s**t hauled in before someone steals it. Want to help? You don’t got to though?” He walked towards the door and started with the bags the driver had put down before leaving. He picked duffle and the suitcase up and carried them inside and set the by the bed. With that done he walked over to get one of the boxes, most of it was school supplies but there were some posters and decorations and of course a bed set. Picking up the heavier box he carried it inside and set it down before turning to walk back out and get another box.

Thoughts:Well at least I’m away from that a*****e, but couldn’t the damn driver shut up about him >> Well hello sexy, he’s hot...a hot roommate? This rocks!
                                                                          Location:Car >> Outside Brierwood >> Dorms in Brierwood >> His New Dorm
                                                                          Company:NPC >> Matthew
                                                                          Word Count:774 Words
                                                                          OOC:

Wait
                                          I'm coming undone
                                          Irate
                                          I'm coming undone
                                          Too late
                                          I'm coming undone
                                          One looks so strong
                                          So delicate

””II Uke-Senpai II”

Elfin Inquisitor

19,900 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

☆═━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━═☆

Sacha rolled his eyes when the white haired stranger decided to say it was his room and he didn't like being ordered around. Sacha rolled over and sat up to fix the white haired stranger with a glare. "Sacha Reuter, though I don't expect you to be able to say it since your English is very clearly...well, it's definitely not your first language." Sacha snorted before pulling his sketchbook out of his desk drawer and then a pencil out of the cup on his desk. He pressed his back to the wall and brought his knees to his chest. He set his sketchbook on his thighs and opened it to a blank page before starting to sketch. "This isn't your room. The academy owns it and we have to share it. So don't act like I have to follow your rules or anything. You leave me alone and I'll leave you alone." With that, Sacha fell silent again. He kept sketching, his hand moving quickly, his blue eye focused on the paper in front of him. He didn't look anywhere else, remaining quiet while he worked.

After a while, he pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and then pulled one out. He put it between his lips and tossed the pack aside. He produced a lighter next and lit the cigarette. Once the lighter was beside the pack, Sacha took a drag and went back to sketching. While Sacha sketched a lot of things that he liked, at the moment, he was sketching Motochika. He didn't really like his new roommate but the guy was good looking and Sacha liked sketching things that were appealing visually. Even if he didn't like them personally. And Motochika was very appealing visually. And while Sacha wasn't really a social creature by habit, he figured he'd have to socialize with the other eventually. "Your parents dump you here to get rid of you? Or do they actually care about your education?"

♫ If you knew me well
♫ See, I have run so far
♫ That I've lost myself
♫ That I will never tell
♫ And inside of myself

Elfin Inquisitor

19,900 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

Matthew Ewan Locke
The Invisible Boy

☆═━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━═☆

Of all the things Matthew could have noticed first about his new roommate, it was the boy's face that caught his attention. The small blonde nearly fainted at the sight of the handsome boy, his breath catching in his throat. He was stunned and staring, not even realizing it. It wasn't until the boy was introducing himself and offering a hand that Matthew snapped out of his daze. "O-Oh! I-I'm Matthew Ewan Locke, b-but you can call me Matty, if you want.." He blushed as he stared up at Ian, still a little dazed by how handsome he was. Though when Ian started bringing his stuff in, Matthew snapped into action and out of his dreamy state. He looked around at the things being brought in and noticed the guitar case and the amp. So Ian played guitar. That was good to know. Though seeing Ian bring in more boxes made him realize he should be helping. So when Ian returned, Matthew hopped up and held out the tin to the teal haired boy, hoping he would take it.

"U-Um, I make sweets every year for a new roommate...but I didn't know anything about you so I didn't know what you would like. U-Um...there are sugar cookies, oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip, plain chocolate cookies, lemon squares, and even some brownies. I-I hope you like sweets...I-I thought they would be a nice treat and there's some variety. Though if you don't want them, that's okay too." He blushed again as he gave Ian a nervous smile, hoping the boy wouldn't bully and make fun of him for making sweets for a stranger like his last roommate. He held the tin with two hands as he watched Ian, his glasses starting to slip down his nose as he waited. Honestly, Matthew didn't know how he was going to get any sleep with such a gorgeous guy in his room. Matthew had never been so attracted to anyone in his life.

☽ Last night I dreamt
☽ I'm so lonely

Mythical Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User Image

We are wolves of the sea

Chosokabe Motochika

Motochika continued to stare at the ceiling not really paying much attention to the boy sitting up and glaring at him. Sure he heard him sit up but the boy was on his right side so he couldn’t exactly see him. He rolled his good eye when the other commented on English not being his first language. Motochika actually thought he did fairly well considering he hadn’t lived in America as long as most of the students that came to Charleston. He heard him give a snort at the end of his sentence and quietly turned his head to look at the boy. “So I’m not from here. Who gives a ********] He said in an annoyed fashion. He noticed him pull a sketchbook out of his drawer and start to draw. He didn’t say anything just closed his eye and leaned back on his pillow so he was no longer turned to look at the boy. He listened to him comment on the fact the room was not his he gave an annoyed grumble but didn’t respond. This boy sure seemed to think he was hot stuff. Here he was ordering Motochika around but then says Motochika has no right to order him around. “I didn’t start the ordering around.” He muttered under his breath.

After a moment the scent of smoke filled his nose and he opened his good eye to see the boy had lit a cigarette. Well at least he wouldn’t have to ask if smoking bothered this Sacha. Reaching a hand up he pulled open the drawer of his bedside table and pulled out a pack he had stored there along with a zippo. Pushing himself up with his elbows he sat up and leaned back against the headboard. After pulling a cigarette out of the pack and placing it between his lips he tossed the pack onto the nightstand and then flicked open the lighter and took a long drag off the lit stick of paper and tobacco. He frowned as the other asked about why he was here. He thought for a moment and shrugged. “Neither...I chose come here. I was adopted, my parents real kids...we don’t get along well. My adoptive parents are decent and I didn’t want to insult them after what they done for me so I asked be sent here. Get me away from their rude entitled kids and still get to be family with them.” He sighed softly as he took another drag off his cigarette. “What about you?”

Thoughts:Thinks he can tel me what to do. Sure as Hell not giving him any of my sweets.
                                                                          Location:Charleston Academy Dorms
                                                                          Company:Sacha
                                                                          Word Count:439Words
                                                                          OOC:

”II Uke-Senpai II”

Mythical Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User Image

Keep holding on
                                        Sweet bitter words

Sing along mocking bird
                                        You don't affect me

Ian Declan Brody

Ian blinked when he saw the boy holding out the tin. He raised a brow as he listened to the other speak about the fact he made sweets every year for a new roommate. Well if that was what was in then tin then Ian was more than glad to accept He listened to him explain what was in the tin and he smiled before quietly taking the tin. “How about after I get all this unpacked we share some. I wouldn’t want to eat all of them at once but a few would be nice.” He smiled. “By the way it’s nice to meet you Matty. Who would have guessed I’d get such a cute, hot roommate.” He grinned and set the tin on the bedside table so they could both get to it. He then turned his attention back to bringing in his things. Once he had everything in he set to work unpacking everything. The first thing he did was put his suitcase on the bed and unpack his clothing, putting it all in the dresser. Once he had that emptied he pushed it under the bed and unpacked the clothes in his duffle. Then he began to take out his new school supplies and books and put them on the desk.

Once he had all those done he made his bed and then put up the various band posters he owned before finally flopping down onto his bed with a slight smile. “All done. Now I think we said we were going to share those sweets to made.” He grinned and sat up and opened the tin with a smile. “These all look so good.” He quietly picked out sugar cookie, a brownie and a chocolate chip cookie. “I hope you don’t mind me not taking the lemon squares, I’m not too fond of even slightly sour foods. But sweets are something I love. Thank you for making these. I really appreciate it. It was very nice of you.” He smiled and looked around. “Is there something I could give you in return. You were so nice to make sweets.” He thought for a moment and then smiled. “How about I take you out to lunch on the town now that we are all unpacked? Anywhere you like.” Ian found himself really hoping the boy would say yes, Ian found him downright sexy and so cute. He couldn’t believe he got lucky enough to have him as a roommate.

Thoughts:Sweets too? Damn this day is going awesome! I hope he agrees to lunch.
                                                                          Location:His New Dorm
                                                                          Company:Matthew
                                                                          Word Count:425 Words
                                                                          OOC:

Wait
                                          I'm coming undone
                                          Irate
                                          I'm coming undone
                                          Too late
                                          I'm coming undone
                                          One looks so strong
                                          So delicate

””II Uke-Senpai II”

Elfin Inquisitor

19,900 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

☆═━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━═☆

Sacha sat in silence, smoking his cigarette and sketching, while Motochika talked about his family and why he was there. So he had parents that loved him but had bratty pseudo-siblings. And he had chosen to come to this place. Well, he seemed lucky by Sacha's standards. At least he wasn't neglected. At least his parents wanted him around. They loved him. Sacha was nothing but a burden to his father. So hearing that Motochika was yet another person that had a better life than he did bothered him more than he'd like to admit. But it never showed on his face. His expression was blank and his gaze focused on the sketch, even if his mind was elsewhere at the moment. Though when Motochika asked about why he was there at Charleston Academy, Sacha had to think about the answer. He certainly wasn't going to tell the truth. Especially not to a total stranger that he already had very little patience for. So he had to think of something. Luckily it looked like he was sketching so intensely that he might not have even heard the question, so that bought him a little time. Though if Motochika asked again, he knew he'd have to answer right then so he needed to think of something quickly.

"My father annoys me. So I'm here." That was the only thing Sacha said on the matter. It wasn't entirely untrue. His father did annoy him but Sacha wouldn't choose to be here. He'd rather be dead. But his plans over the summer had been foiled and while no one would say it openly, he knew the school's staff would be watching him to make sure he was alive and breathing. Not that it mattered. His father wouldn't care and aside from him, Sacha didn't really have anyone else. His family in Germany would merely shake their heads and say things like, "it was only a matter of time," or some other smarmy answer to the news of Sacha's death. Everyone stopped giving a damn about Sacha the day his mother died. From that point on, it was all about them and Sacha was left to fend for himself. It was why he'd grown attached to so many material items. The bear had been a gift from his mother as a baby. The picture of her he carried with him was the only one of her he had that his father hadn't locked away in his secret shine that he thought Sacha didn't know he had. And he loved his books. His mother had loved to read and she'd taught him to read earlier than most kids. So he cherished every book he had, including the ones that used to be his mother's. And Sacha wore a lot of black clothing because, all these years later, he was still in mourning of her death. He just couldn't let go of the memory of the only person that cared.

Finishing his sketch, he closed the book and dropped it on the desk and put the pencil back in the cup on his desk. He took his last drag of his cigarette, turned his palm face up, and put the cigarette out in his hand. It seemed like the pain of his burning flesh didn't even bother him. Once the cigarette butt was out, Sacha blew on it to see if there were any red sparks that indicated possible flames. When he saw none, he tossed the cigarette butt in the trash. He then looked at the fresh burn on his hand and just stared at it a little while. Afterwards, he looked over at Motochika with his one good eye. The other one, well, he was nearly blind in his right eye thanks to one of his father's drunken rages. He remembered that day very clearly in his mind but he'd long since desensitized himself to the events of that day. "I'm assuming you play sports. You look big enough." Sacha's voice was a matter-of-fact tone that held little interest in the subject matter but it was either talk to Motochika or die of his current boredom.

♫ If you knew me well
♫ See, I have run so far
♫ That I've lost myself
♫ That I will never tell
♫ And inside of myself

Elfin Inquisitor

19,900 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

Matthew Ewan Locke
The Invisible Boy

☆═━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━═☆

The moment Ian called him cute and hot, Matty's jaw dropped and he couldn't help but sit down on his bed. He was in pure shock. No one had ever called him cute or hot before. Not even Sacha Reuter. But here was this boy that looked like a combination of rebellious bad boy and athletic jock that was so, so attractive, telling Matty of all people that he was both cute and hot. The smaller boy felt like he was either going to explode or melt. He couldn't tell which yet. He was in such a state of shock that all he could do was sit and watch the boy bring his boxes in and unpack his things. And he couldn't tear his gaze away from the other, either. He felt like such a dope for staring but he just couldn't get over the compliments. No one had ever said something like that to him before and he had absolutely no idea how to handle it. He wanted to compliment the other but he knew if he'd try, he would surely die of embarrassment. So all he could do was gape and try to get his bearings again.

However, once Ian was finished and offering him some of the sweets, Matty got his bearings. He smiled a little shyly and leaned forward, his slender fingers picking up a brownie. He'd have a lemon square later. He picked of a corner and popped it in his mouth, enjoying the chocolaty flavor of the sweet. He was about to protest against Ian trying to pay him back somehow for the sweets but then another shocking thing came from Ian's mouth. Ian was asking to take him to lunch. Like a date. That sounded like a date. Matty could be taking it the wrong way, though. "Don't flatter yourself. He's most likely one of those playboy types that prays on boys that look like gullible idiots like you. You losing your mind over some compliments didn't help either. You're easy prey. And even if he isn't, he wouldn't be interested in you. You're just a little nerd. He'll probably make you do his homework or something. Then again, you'd probably do it just so he'd acknowledge your presence and speak to you. It's not a date. It's just a gateway for you to be used. Hot guys like him don't like weird boys like you. Look at you in your stupid floral shirt. What were you thinking?" Matty's inner voice was ripping him apart but all Matty did was smile a little and nod.

"Th-That would be nice. I am a little hungry...Um, there's a small little cafe near the school. Their food is really good..." He blushed a little at the thought of the cafe. He'd always gone by himself and saw couples everywhere. Ian would probably figure him out after taking one look at the place and decide to go somewhere else. But Matty liked to watch the couples and pretend he'd be that happy someday. Maybe involving someone else in his plans was going a little far with it, though. "O-Or we could go to a fast food place. There's one of those nearby too. A-Actually, it might be better if we did fast food. It's something quick and we can be back here as soon as possible. W-We might get in trouble if we're gone too long..." He made the suggestion with a small, nervous smile. All the while he was calling himself an idiot for trying to involve someone in his stupid fantasies. He should have known better than to try and inflict his hopeless ideals on someone else.

☽ Last night I dreamt
☽ I'm so lonely

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Samson Jacobs

Samson yawned softly as has sat on his bed in the corner closest to the wall, and watched the sun get higher and higher from his window. He didn't want to go back; it was way too soon to be going back to school. He still had things he wanted to do over the summer; there were just too many things he missed doing as well.

Soon he heard his older brother, George, calling for him to get his butt ready and out of bed, and that if he didn't he'd be late. Sam sighed and stood up, groaning in the process. He trudged over to the bathroom to wash his face, then get ready with everything else.

When Sam stepped out of his room fifteen minutes later, George was waiting impatiently at the door. Sam quickly got down the stairs and grabbed his bag, then smoothly walked past George to the car. He was about to get in the driver's seat but George stopped him.

"Nope, you're not driving, Sammy. I'm driving; I'm not gonna get in and out of the car more times than I need to. Sorry, Sammy." Sam shot George a glare that said something like you cheap cheap-person but he listened anyways and got into the passenger's seat.

The ride to Charlseton was a quiet one, save for the few attempts of conversation made by George and the low sound of rock music coming from George's radio. They arrived twenty minutes later at Charlseton. Sam quickly said his thanks and goodbyes to George then grabbed his bags before he walked toward what he assumed were the dorms.

Sam found his dorm easily; he opened it and entered the dorm, closing and locking the door behind him. He quickly chose the bed he wanted and began unpacking, neatly tucking his clothes into draws under his bed.

Mood: neutral
Where: dorm
OOC: dude i'm so bored

Mythical Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User Image

We are wolves of the sea

Chosokabe Motochika

Motochika took another long drag off his cigarette as he waited a response from the boy. He certainly did look engrossed in whatever he was sketching but he had this feeling that wasn’t the case. Sure he couldn’t be one hundred percent on it but it just seemed like this boy was the type to think and maybe even over-think things. As the other finally responded he gave a soft laugh. It wasn’t out of contempt or anything along those lines. He just found it amusing that it seemed to be natural for parents to annoy thier children no matter where they were from. Even Motochika’s parents sometimes annoyed him. Sure they were kind to him but the fact was they often gave in to their spoiled brats a bit too much. Motochika didn’t like to ask for much as he was raised not to take what he had for granted but he still was given a great deal by his adopted parents and like him his adoptived siblings got the same treatment, this making them quite spoiled as they were raised with everything they could want all the time. Rather than make a comment he just took another drag off his cigarette.

He lifted his gaze when he heard the sound of the sketch book hitting the desk only to watchthe boy bring his hand up and put the cigarette out on his hand. Motochika frowned for a moment, trying to decide how to react to what the boy had just done. Did he like hurting himself that way. Sure Motochika liked a little pain when to came to bedroom matters but he didn’t enjoy pain in that sense. However he didn’t say a word nore did he let himself get caught staring. As the other asked him about sports he nodded. “Baseball and Kenjutsu. You?” He sighed softly and crushed out his cigarette in an ash tray on the bedside table. Standing he walked over to the fridge he put all his sweets in and pulled out a box of green tea pocky and then looked over his shoulder for a moment. He pulled out a box of chocolate as well. He didn’t know what kind of pocky, if any the other liked so he went with the kind most people knew about and had tried. Closing the door of the refridgerator he walked over and set the box on the bedside table that was between where his side of the room began and Sacha’s bed. “I have other kinds if you don’t like chocolate.” He gave a soft sigh and moved to sit back down on his bed. He thought for a moment longer and looked to the boy and looked towards the ceiling. “I’m bored out of my ******** mind and clearly you are too. How about we go get some coffee or something?”

Thoughts:Why am I even asking...sure he’s ******** hot as hell but he probably ain’t going to agree.
                                                                          Location:Charleston Academy Dorms
                                                                          Company:Sacha
                                                                          Word Count:500 Words
                                                                          OOC:

”II Uke-Senpai II”

Mythical Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User Image

Keep holding on
                                        Sweet bitter words

Sing along mocking bird
                                        You don't affect me

Ian Declan Brody

Ian had noticed how shocked and floored the boy who was no his roommate seemed when he suggested talking him to lunch. Ian couldn’t understand that. He seemed like such a nice boy, and Ian didn’t lie when he said he was hot. Ian really was attracted to the smaller male. However he seemed to come around after a moment and said there was a cafe near the school that had good food. He saw the blush creep across the male’s cheeks and he though his heart skipped a beat. He was so cute and sexy with that little blush on his face. He was about to say something when he suggested fast food. Ian gave a soft smile and then spoke quite boldly. “Nonsense! A beautiful and sexy boy like you deserves a real meal and to have their date actually spend time with you in public and to be able to enjoy yourself. Fast food is no good anyway.” He smiles and stood. He’d downed his sweets already as if they had been the best things he’d ever tasted. “Though frankly one could get used to your amazing baking skills.” He looked around for a moment, deciding he had everything he walked over to the other and offered his hand to help him up.

Once the boy was standing he thread his fingers through the smaller hand. “If we are going to go on a date I want to do this right, you deserve it. Which means holding hands and standing and sitting close together, enjoying each others company and talking and laughing. I already know I am going to enjoy having you as my roomate. Don’t get me wrong though, it’s not because I want sex, though I admit that would be very enjoyable, I just enjoy your company and your sweet nature.” He smiles and began to lead the way to the door. He paused and opened it for him and led him outside. Then they began to trek from the school into town. “Well how about you lead the rest of the way gorgeous.” He paused and waited for Matthew to started leading the way. Once he moved Ian kept close, his hand in Matty’s and their fingers entwined. “I bet every boy on this campus is going to be jealous of me, having you as my date. I certainly would be if it were someone else taking you on a date.”

Thoughts:He is so cute and sexy...everyone’s going to be jealous of me while we are on our date, I can’t beleive he said yes.
                                                                          Location:His New Dorm
                                                                          Company:Matthew
                                                                          Word Count:415 Words
                                                                          OOC:

Wait
                                          I'm coming undone
                                          Irate
                                          I'm coming undone
                                          Too late
                                          I'm coming undone
                                          One looks so strong
                                          So delicate

””II Uke-Senpai II”

Quick Reply