Welcome to Gaia! ::

He walked down the halls with his head phones on listioning to his mixed CD holding his bored in his hand looking into ever class as he went by not heading for class at all but liked the fact that he could get away with things.
Chaos_Red_Black
He walked down the halls with his head phones on listioning to his mixed CD holding his bored in his hand looking into ever class as he went by not heading for class at all but liked the fact that he could get away with things.
((I'm sorry but I never accepted you...you did not follow any of my rules...if you continue to post I will have to blacklist you))
Tyler looked at Hanna then at the supplie store. "Are you going to come in, or stay outside?" He asked as he walked across the street, looking for cars.
-Aly walks into the artroom. :"well here it is."-
((g2g))
alanna cove
Kyra26

"Oh hi," Kyra said. "Do you happen to know where the art classroom is? I'm new here and I'm kinda lost." She rubbed the back of head.

-"Sure. it's just down this hall." she started to walk slowly.-

Kyra started to follow her, pretty sure Aly was leading her to the classroom. "So, erm, what's your name?" Kyra asked.
A girl the age of 16 fell onto her new bed breathless. It was silly she knew, but still, she didn't like to waste time unpacking, and as a result, she ended up tiring herself out all the time. She sighed once she had gotten her breath back.

She then looked at her new dorm room. It had a desk which had piles of ink and paper, books, pencils, pens... etc. On another side of the dorm they're was a bed across from hers that had black curtains hanging down from it. It made her shiver, it reminded her of the rain in a thunder storm.

Not that she always felt this way about the rain when it was lighting outside, it just sometimes made her feel sick that's all. She then pulled herself off her bed and walked over to her desk and got a black notepad and a pencil, a pencil sharperner, and a HUGE eraser.

She then walked out of her dorm; her mission, find a place were she could spend the rest of the year at, alone, next, to make a quick map of the school. She walked along the halls making a map of the school as she went, she then took a seat at a table when she reached the cafatera.

She then fliped the page and got started on a new one. But this time she was writing a poem. She loved to write, read and write actully. She could write a poem in only 5 mintunes and if you read it, it would surely make you cry.

She closed her notebook, tried of writing, and then stared blankly at the table. For some reason, she had a feeling that it was going to be a long year.
RING!

The sound of the luch bell made the girl sit strait up within seconds. She looked around, trying to remember where she was, then it hit her. The school, the unpacking... it was all coming back to her. She had just fallen asleep but the bell had woke her up. She quickly gathered up her things, she would countine her "map of the school" thing later. Putting her stuff under her arm, she walked out of the lunchroom and back to her dorm. She tossed her stuff onto her bed and then grabbed a folder and went off in search of a music room.
She soon found it and quickly entered it, but first checked the halls to she if anyone was in it. She smiled to herself when she found that no one was. She then walked over to a cd player and put in a cd. The cd had been specailly made so that you could sing and play. It had all the isterments exsept paino and the words since that's how she had ordered it, the best part was that there would be a 'click' sound and it would tell you when to start. So the girl walked over to a paino in the middle of the room and waited for the 'click', and when she heard it, she started to sing.

You're giving me too many things
Lately you're all I need
You smiled at me and said,

Don't get me wrong I love you
But does that mean I have to meet your father?
When we are older you'll understand
What I meant when I said "No,
I don't think life is quite that simple"

When you walk away
You don't hear me say please
Oh baby, don't go
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go

The daily things that keep us all busy
Are confusing me
That's when you came to me and said,

Wish I could prove I love you
But does that mean I have to walk on water?
When we are older you'll understand
It's enough when I say so
And maybe some things are that simple

When you walk away
Oh baby, don't go
It's hard to let it go

Hold me
Whatever lies beyond this morning
Is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before

When you walk away
Oh baby, don't go
It's hard to let it go

Hold me
Is a little later on
Nothing's like before

Hold me
Is a little later on
Nothing's like before...
"Okay thanks." Kyra walked into the classroom and took a seat in the back. She took out a sketchpad and stared at it a few seonds before drawing.
Hanna shrugs, "Might as well..." she follows him into the store, looking at all the diffrent things as she walks in.
"Ok," Tyler said as he walked in. He saw a lot of pens and penciles. Then at the back were backpacks. He grabed one of the big sturdy ones then payed for it. "Now guess back to school." He said with a sigh.
Rini rubbed her eyes " uhhh what time is it...." she yawned she looked at the clock " oh my god im late!!! " she grabed her skateboard and skated to art
Hanna smiles and pushes her hair away from her face, "We can be late..." she links her arm in his, "I wanna show you around town abit" she smiles.
(( hey emo i gotta go i might be on later if not def. tommorrow c ya!! ))
*Jet drives up to the School in his Silver Porsche Carrera Gt and parks in the Senior Parking Lot, he gets out of his car and walks towards the school and looks at it*Hmm...here goes another school once again...wounder how long I will be staying here...*he says to his self then enters the school walking around the halls looking for the office*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff