• Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★

In the dark of night,
the fire consumes her.

Eve Rivers

User Image

Eve had been so zoned out in working on yet another sketch while she waited for her students to arrive that it took her a moment to comprehend what the girl standing on the other side of her desk had said. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Kaiya,” Eve gave the girl an encouraging smile; “I hope you enjoy the class and that your time at this school is a memorable one.” Eve quickly glanced at the clock on the wall; there was ten minutes until first class started. “Don’t be too worried about how you do in class today, today is just going to be some simple activities to see where everybody stands with their skill so I can see where everybody is at.” The first few students started to trickle their way slowly into the class room; and Eve watched with satisfaction as the desks around the room started to fill up. Some said that teaching art was a waste of her time; but Eve saw it as a way to help students express themselves. As the last of her students rushed into the room as the bell chimed to sound class, Eve stood and walked out from behind her desk and moved over to the small black board.

“Welcome everyone, some of you know me from last year, but for those of you that don’t my name is Miss Rivers.” She turned and looked at each of the students individually, “I want to make one thing clear right now. If you chose this class thinking that it was going to be easy and you would get to slack off the whole time, think again. This class is going to be just as demanding as all your other classes. If you had planned on using my class to slack off, I suggest you pack you things and leave now, maybe registration can squeeze you into another class.” Eve wasn’t too surprised when two younger guys, sports players from the look of them got up and headed for the door. She waited patiently for them to exit the room before turning her attention back to her students. “Good riddance to bad rubbish. Now all that is required from the rest of you, is that you show up on time…” Eve was cut off when a student strutted in and took a seat at the open desk in the front row. “Why thank you Travis for finally gracing us with your presence.” Eve had had to deal with him in his first year last year, he’d been heading down a bad path, picking fights and causing trouble; until Eve had got him into drawing, and then his pent up anger and emotions had gone into some of the best artwork that she had had the privilege to mark. “As I was saying, all you have to do is show up on time and come prepared.”

Eve walked over to her supply table and picked up the pile of large sheets of white paper. “Today we are going to do some fun little activities to see where everybody stands with their skills. I like to know where I can help you to improve your skills.” Eve made her way throughout the desks distributing the blank papers. She paused when she reached Travis’s desk. “We had this talk last year Travis, you show up late and you’re out. I can only help you so much, you have to help yourself.”
“I know, I’m sorry but when I got my schedule they had me in Birch’s art class in the afternoon. Don’t know why they even keep the old hag around since they hired you Miss Rivers. So I was in registration switching classes.” Eve had to bite back the laugh that rose in her throat and fight back the smile. He wasn’t the first student to tell her that they preferred her classes to Mrs Birch. She had been brought in to take over a few of the old woman’s classes, but the old bird was reluctant to stop teaching just yet. “That’s Mrs Birch to you and I don’t want to hear you call her a hag again, you got me.” Eve walked away to hand out the last couple of papers after Travis had muttered a yes ma’am.

“Ok class; you have five minutes for this first task. I want you to draw me a person. Doesn’t’ have to be somebody specific, just a generic person, man or woman.” Eve wandered through the desk sometimes stopping to watch a student working here of there.

Eve glanced at the clock after the students had completed their eighth activity, “Ok everyone pack you things the bell is about to go and I want your paper with you name and grade on my desk before you leave." A minute later and the bell chimed ending first class and sending the students hurrying to their lockers.

In the light of day,
from ashes she rises.

Peter King Pevensie
"When are you going to grow up?"
"When are you going to learn to do as you're told?"

(in the music room)(anticipating the next hunt)(with Charlotte and Jude)---------------{OoC:}

User Image
"Oh? Then do you have a lot to show off, then?" As Peter was waiting for a response a teacher went to the front, holding a stack of folders. "Each of these files contains the majority of sheet music we will be playing this year. I say majority because it is very flexible, and we are always switching out, so make sure you come to class and keep on top of things!" "Hey, Charlotte, I can grab your music for you, if you want." He walked to the front, took a file that had 'Saxophone' written in bold black marker, and then picked up a folder that said 'Guitar', and another that said 'Voice' just to be safe. Peter was about to head back when he noticed a girl-with bright blue hair, she was a bit hard to miss-quietly tuning her violin. Picking up a file of sheet music for her instrument, he walked over and held it out. "Hey, you look new. Would you like a bit of an intro? You can come sit by me, if you want." He gestured to where Charlotte was sitting. "Mr. Bergsmata's rule is that, except for performances, if you can play together you can stay--well, sit--together."

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Jude looked up when she heard a voice, seeing a blond haired boy in front of her with her sheet music. "Oh, sure... I just moved here a week ago." She said softly before grabbing her things and moving chairs. She wanted to hide in the back but if she was going to blend in, she would have to interact with the other students eventually. Hopefully she wouldn't have to play a solo in front of the class. All she wanted was to just be overlooked and set amongst the other violinists. Though looking around the room, it looked like she was the only one. Jude was a brilliant violinist, able to play really at any tempo with her slim hands.

I'm Jude Sullivan
Thoughts: First day of a new school, this is going to be interesting...
With: Fellow musicians, no idea who they are though
Mood: A little nervous, hoping not to get called out for being new...

Eco-friendly Dragon

Kaiya Ljossvei

User Image

To fly or to fall? Jump high or stand tall?

Introductory activities. Shouldn't be too hard, Kaiya thought. She was hoping for this to be an easy class, as art was not anything of a strong point for her. However, as Miss Rivers continued, her grip tightened around her pencils. What if I fail? Was her first thought. What if it's too hard? What if I do it wrong? Looking at the two boys who left she, for a fleeting moment, considered following them.

But then Miss Rivers continued, and Kaiya relaxed again. This wouldn't be too stressful, she decided. The boy who had just entered, Travis, sat down two rows ahead of her, and Miss Rivers handed out several sheets of paper, giving them a list of things to draw. Testing our skills, Kaiya thought, and reached for her pencils.

"I want you to draw me a person. Doesn't have to be anyone specific, just a generic man or woman." Now, this was something Kaiya had studied. She took out a ruler and made a rough grid on her paper, drawing a head first, and then the eyes, nose and mouth. She decided to give her woman--she decided it was a woman--long hair, perhaps like Miss Rivers herself. Measuring out the torso, arms and legs by heads, she drew clothing, and tried to make it look the best she could. She was halfway through drawing a pair of fantasy leather boots when she noticed that most other had moved on to the next assignment. Not wanting anyone else to think her slow, she hurriedly finished the left boot and then the right to match, and moved on as well.

Eight sheets if paper. Eight assignments. Kaiya ended up ordering them from easiest to hardest, and was on her final assignment now. Something representative of yourself. The first thing that came to mind were the seven magic rings she owned and wore; four on the right and three on the left, excepting her ring finger. That was what appeared on the page to begin with; seven simple circles arranged to form a heptagon. Using a ruler and a compass from her math set, Kaiya drew the connecting lines next, forming a seven-pointed star. Before she knew what she was doing Kaiya had marked down the Seidr symbols for each of the eight elements--seven on the outside and ice in the centre, her personal sign-- and shaded outside the main lines. One of the two inlaid seven-point stars she drew in black and the other she drew in electric blue, with the outline in metallic silver. She was so intent on her drawing that she didn't notice what it was turning out to be: A personal magic casting circle.

Kaiya was unaware of what she drew because she escaped the Academy a few years earlier than they had intended, and never learned about circles, or large-scale casting that required them. She wrote her name on each sheet and stacked them in order that she had drawn them. Adding her grade and a date to each page she handed them in just as the bell went. Packing her things, Kaiya pulled out her map and successfully reached the Physics room after finding a fellow student to help her.

For one or for all? To scream or to call?

| /where/ the hallways| /feeling/ A bit excited | /thinking/ Now, THIS is a class I can get used to!
{ooc: So for me, I'm in second period. For those who aren't, take your time to get to your next class because I'm going to be slow to reply for the next few weeks anyways razz }

CherryBMuse's Husbando

Shameless Ship

27,190 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Got you sweating from the heart baby night and day,
Imma punch to your gut and take your breath away,
Love drunk in the craze when you get a taste,
I'm an earthquake, feel my rage till I get my way.
User Image

CharlotteCalista

Charlotte chuckled at his question. Sure, she had enough to show off but it didn't mean she would. She was about to answer his question when the teacher informed the class on how the class was going to work. She raised an eyebrow, it certainly was a different way of doing things. Then again, she had never been in a proper music class before. Peter volunteered to get her file as well and she nodded with a small thanks. She watched with interest as he retrieved their files and even brought a small blue-haired girl along with him. The girl was definitely different.

Peter and the girl sat next to her and she gave the girl a smile. "Looks like we have a small group going. I'm Charlotte Calista, third year. Vocalist, pianist and no-so-guitarist extraordinaire. Pleased to meet you." She sniffed the air, wondering if this girl was a special kind of different. She caught a whiff of water and ice and did her best not to recoil in fear. She could smell the years on this petite girl. She kept her expression friendly, though her inner-self was being anything but. She wanted to run and hide from this girl. She wasn't entirely sure what kind of creature she was, but it was clear to her that she was something to be feared.

Charlotte took her files from Peter with another thanks and noticed he had grabbed both vocals and guitar. She smiled and began to flip through them both. She was disappointed in herself for not bringing her own guitar to school but her bag had been enough for the day. She slipped the guitar folder into her bag and hummed some of the sheet music of the vocals to herself. They were fairly standard and easy songs, but it didn't mean she knew them. They might even be tricky if she wasn't careful. Unknowingly, she veered from the sheet music and began to sing Human by Christina Perri out loud.

User Image
Like a drug, come on, come on gotta get your fix,
Eat your heart out then seal it with a kiss,
Aim high, pull the trigger, till I get a hit,
I’m a predator, rapture, I am killin it.
Peter King Pevensie

(in the music room)(practicing sax)(with Charlotte and Jude)---------------{OoC: Not really sure how to proceed without a teacher... I'm actually not musical myself so I'm making this up as I go along.}

User Image
"A week ago? Really?" Peter began thumbing through his own file, finding classical, contemporary, movie, and even modern pop music among the sheets. "I'm Peter, by the way. I've been going to school here for... well, for about six years now. I completely understand being new, though." When everyone had been seated, a tall, older man stood at the front. He looked... rather eccentric, to say the least. As Mr. Bergsmata moved through the necessities such as introductions, Peter sat and tried to concentrate. He could feel something, a vibration at the base of his skull, but he couldn't tell if its source was internal or external. "Sorry, I don't think I got your name?" He spoke softly to the blue-haired girl.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Jude sat down and finished tuning her violin before listening to what the teacher was saying, glad she hadn't been called out. She heard Peter whishper to her and she answered in the same soft voice. "It's Jude." She listened to the teacher go on but thoughts were running through her head. Hunters could be around anywhere. She had to remain vigilant. Hopefully she would make it through the time here until she could make it back to her family. Despite being one of the most fierest of creatures in the magical world, she wouldn't hurt a fly purposely. She was a gentle giant, well...figuratively.

I'm Jude Sullivan
With: Fellow musicians, no idea who they are though
Mood: A little nervous, hoping not to get called out for being new...
Ooc: ((You could just loosely play him and if we ever get a teacher, he will be replaced.))

CherryBMuse's Husbando

Shameless Ship

27,190 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

CharlotteCalista

Charlotte had never been a socialize-er and it appeared to be showing yet again. She honestly had to look down at herself to make sure she hadn't accidentally disappeared, regardless that she had perfect control over the ability. She sighed to herself and got to her feet, taking all of her files and school bag with her. She adjusted her straps and left the classroom, ignoring the teacher calling after her. She had told Kaiya that she was going to meet her at her class and take her to her second period. The bell rang the moment she left the room but she paid it no mind.

Minutes later she found herself in front of Kaiya's first period class but with no Kaiya in sight. She glared a little at the door, like it would give up the girl's location the harder she glared. She sighed as she gave up her endeavor and sniffed at the air, her nose had never steered her wrong before. The air was heavy with the scent of creatures unknown but she was looking for one scent in particular--Kaiya's. Her scent lingered but she clearly wasn't in the area any longer. She shook her head. She had been stupidly hopeful that maybe she could help someone and decided to be on her way.

She made her way to the female change rooms, needing to change before gym class. She fixed her ponytail into a bun that would not move. She pinned her fringe to the side, not wanting it in her eyes. She looked around the empty change room, wondering why she was currently the only one there. She shrugged and quickly changed into violet shorts and a gray t-shirt, both emblazoned with the school's symbol. She securely tied her shoes and left after shoving her bag and clothes into one of the cubby-holes.

The gym itself was a decent size, as vast as an NBA court with folded in bleachers on one side. She smiled and jogged into the center of the gymnasium. She began her stretches as she waited for both the teacher and other students. Rarely was she caught doing athletic things, but she knew that this would be the only class she could truly let loose. Charlotte sat herself on the ground and spread her legs, stretching them as far as she possibly could. She leaned forward but didn't move her legs. She hadn't mastered the ability to completely touch her torso to the ground but she was getting close.

User Image

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Band class didn't seem to take long as they practiced a couple pieces before being dismissed. Jude headed out and stopped at her locker, dropping off her violin before heading to gym. She could see Charlotte from band class in the gym stretching as she headed to the locker room. Changing into her gym uniform, she was glad to be wearing something other than a skirt. Locking up her things, she headed out and started stretching as well, standing by Charlotte. "Need any help?" Pulling her hair up in a tight ponytail, she bent down and stretched, hugging her ankle on one side before going to the other.

I'm Jude Sullivan
With: Charlotte
Mood: Energized for gym class!

CherryBMuse's Husbando

Shameless Ship

27,190 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

CharlotteCalista

She'd heard the footsteps outside of the gym but had assumed it was the teacher, to her surprise it was Jude. Charlotte looked to the side mid-stretch and smiled at the blue-haired girl next to her. "Jude, right? I would love the help. If you could just push on my back so my torso touches the ground, that would be fantastic." She rarely had help when it came to stretching so it was a bit of a welcome change. She was still weary of the girl, but she needed the help. She remained curious of the girl, wondering what she could possibly be. Surely she sensed that Charlotte wasn't human either. She bit back the urge to ask, knowing it would be incredibly impolite and that she could be revealing herself to hunter. That was a risk she never wanted to take.

User Image
Peter King Pevensie

(in the music room)(practicing sax)(with Charlotte and Jude)---------------{OoC:}

User Image
Band class progressed, and seemed to pass by quickly, given the easy material they were going over. Peter frowned as Charlotte got up early, and was about to retrieve her himself before the bell went as she passed through the doorframe. He waved to Jude before he left, eager to get to his next class: Work Experience.

Usually, the less academic classes didn't appeal to him, but this was a special one: He had asked if he would be allowed to work with a teacher as a class, and had specifically requested the Art teacher: Miss Eve Rivers. Now, Peter was not much of an artist-that was more Susan's domain-but being in a teacher-assistant sort of position allowed him to observe more students, and from that position he could easily find more targets. That and he was also pretty sure that Ms. Rivers was not entirely human herself.

"Miss Rivers?" Peter knocked on the doorframe before entering. "Miss Rivers, I'm your work-experience student for this semester, Peter Pevensie." He extended a hand when he arrived at her desk. "I'm here to... help out, I guess." Putting on his best British-butler impression, he continued. "I am here to serve you, ma'am.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Jude got behind Charlotte and pushed, slowly pushing a little harder to help her stretch. "If you tighten your core muscles, it will help tighten your sides too." She advised, leaning forward to help push her down further. Once Charlotte got down, she sat beside her and flexed down to the floor without help. Hopefully everything would be smooth. From the looks of it there were just going to be physical tests. Physical activity was her forte but hopefully it wouldn't draw too much attention to her. The last thing she needed was unwanted attention.

I'm Jude Sullivan
With: Charlotte
Mood: Energized for gym class!

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
You cannot fly like an eagle with the wings of a wren...
Loralei Lockwood
User Image
"Lora...you're going to be late for your first day..." An older woman, in her early forties, called up to her. Loralei sighed softly, checking her face in the mirror once more before deciding she was satisfied. She wore a black tank top and blue jeans, and her brown leather vest made by her mother, well adopted mother. Loralei stepped down the stairs, being given a displeased look from her parents. "I suppose you're not going back up to change?" Her mother questioned. Loralei shrugged softly, not responding to the comment as her gaze wandered to the table, sitting down to eat her meal of eggs and bacon as her father was heading out the doorway to leave for work. "Have a good first day, sunshine." He said, before disappearing through the doorway.

After she and her mother were finished eating, they were on their way to the school. Loralei had her arms crossed over her chest, her backpack sitting on her lap. "Try to behave, and no fights, okay?" Her mother said. Loralei sighed softly, nodding. "I'll try." Was all she could muster right now. Her mother shook her head before pulling up to the school. "Have a good day. I'll come get you once school is over." Loralei glanced over to the high school, as though it were one of the last places she wanted to go. "Alright, I'll try." She responded, sitting up to open the door as she heard her mother sigh, as though something was going to happen today. She slipped her backpack onto her shoulders before approaching the doorway to head inside.

An hour or so had passed, and she had found herself in the art classroom. Loralei was working teadiously, one assignment after the other. Her drawing of a person wasn't too great, sadly. She continued to work on the last seven tasks. She was finishing up the last one, a representative of yourself. The only thing that came to mind was birds of prey, as her form was an eagle. She wasn't very good with drawing an eagle, despite that she had the mental image in mind. As the bell began to ring, she quickly put her name on the sheets and her grade before setting the papers on the desk. She turned to head out the door to her next class, Biology, mumbling silently to herself. She sat down quietly, waiting for it to start.

User Image

User Image

Godly Trickster

16,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

In the dark of night,
the fire consumes her.

Eve Rivers

User Image

Eve was flipping through the pages that she had collected from her students in the first period, most of them were quite talented, and then there were the few that weren’t. She planned on having a better look at them during the third period when she didn’t have a class to teach. But as she flicked through the pages one page in particular stood out. It was that of the new girl, Kaiya; her first seven pictures were average at best, but the last one, the last one was the best by far. But that wasn’t why it held her attention; what held her attention was the picture itself. Eve quickly pulled the page out of the pile and tucked it into her own notebook, care to make sure that nobody saw, which was easy since nobody was in the class room. Eve had only seen that drawing once in her lifetime and she would remember it until the day she burned for the last time. It had been four years ago, Eve was living in a small village in a small European country that wasn’t even big enough to make most maps. The village was deep inside a mountainous range, and lacked running water and electricity; it made Eve think she’d stepped back in time. She had ended up in the village after a very long chase; she’d finally been able to shake the hunter, or so she had thought. The village she became a part of was a very fearful of the supernatural, and so most people never ventured out after dark unless it was an emergency. But Eve had taken up the village attitude, pretending to fear the unknown, pretending to fit in. She had become good friends with a young mother, Ronika, recently widowed; they had hit it off real well and Eve didn’t mind helping her look after daughter, Sara. After living in the remote village for close to a year, Ronika confided in her a closely guarded secret, she was a witch. She’d heard through her connections that a hunter had captured a distant cousin, also a witch, and was currently tracking down the entire bloodline to exterminate the family’s magic. Eve vowed to keep her secret and help in any means possible; but she never told Ronika that she too wasn’t human; her secret was too much of a burden for her friend to bear. Ronika had shown Eve a few of the spells of protection that she had in place around her home; and Eve studied the drawings she made in interest. Eve had been out with Sara in the meadow picking berries the day that the hunter arrived in town. By the time they’d made it back, it was too late. The hunter had rallied the towns people and they, in their hate for anything supernatural, were all too eager to rid the village of the monster. Eve carried the sleeping Sara back into the village in time to see the hunter throw his lighter onto the pile of wood and hay that surrounded the tree on Ronika’s property. Eve could see the fear on her friends face as she struggled against the bonds that tied her to that tree; Eve started to make her way forward pressing through the crowd, but Ronika started to frantically shake her head and mouthed ‘Save Sara’. Eve started forward again, this time Ronika’s voice, barely a whisper over the rowdy crowd, met her ears, “Save my baby, the line still lives as long as a female survives.” Eve stared at her friend through the thickening flames and smoke; at the same moment the hunter turned and looked at her. Eve took off at a full sprint, the basket of berries fell to the ground as she raced back the way she had come; the hunter once again hot on her heels. For the first week Eve fought off the flames, she prayed for the strength to keep going, she just needed to make it to Paris. That was where she left Sara, in the arms of a local orphanage owner; she was safe, three countries over from where she was born. The memory brought on by the drawing tugged at her emotions, but Eve pushed them aside. She had checked in on Sara often, even after a lovely French couple had adopted her, she knew the child was safe.

Just then a knock on the door jarred her from her thoughts, Eve looked up and into the face of her ‘work-experience student’. Eve set the papers back on her desk and stood up; there was something about the boy that made her suspicious about him, but she wasn’t sure what. “Oh good, you’re just in time then, the nude model I had booked for the sketch class can’t make it, so you’ll have to do it.” Eve broke into a hearty laugh at the look on the boy’s face. “I’m just joking, Peter right?” Eve chuckled as she sat back down in her chair. “Nude models are not used until college.” The look of relief crossed his face. “Though you’ll still be posing today, just quick poses, just to see where my sketch students as at this year.”

In the light of day,
from ashes she rises.

Peter King Pevensie

(in the music room)(practicing sax)(with Charlotte and Jude)---------------{OoC:}

User Image
“Oh good, you’re just in time then, the nude model I had booked for the sketch class can’t make it, so you’ll have to do it." Peter's face lost it's pallor as he realized what she meant. "N-nude??" His voice also gained an octave as his wonderful, imaginative mind immediately placed himself standing naked as the day he was born in front of a mass of giggling girls... and probably boys too. "I-I don't thing---I mean-" He heaved a sigh of relief when she cut him off. "You... You really had me going there! Ha, aha ha..."

Peter's normal color returned with a flush. It's not that he was ashamed of his body; far from it--he loved his body, quite a bit, actually. Susan often called him a narcissist, but who was she to talk? Trying to retain a bit of dignity (or at least a bit of character) he instead donned his best Asian martial-arts student impression. "It would be an honor to perform this task, master." Bowing at the waist, he picked up a booklet she had sitting on her desk labelled 'sketch poses' and flipped through some common forms before class began.

When class did start, Peter was ready. He recognized some fellow classmates from the previous year and greeted them. When he was asked to formally introduce himself, he strutted to the front of the class and said in as haughty a voice as he could muster, "Some of you know me already, but I'm Peter Pevensie. And I'll be your nude model this year." He winked at Miss Rivers and then surveyed the varying expressions of the class, which ranged from utter horror to suppressed lust. Before they had a chance to respond through anything other than facial expression, he continued. "Kidding! Just kidding. I'm just the work ex student here, which will probably involve helping out and a bit of sketch modeling. Nude stuff doesn't start until college. So," Peter dropped his voice an octave, "You'll just have to wait until next year." He then walked back to Miss Rivers' desk. "So, is there anything specific you'd like me to do today?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff