Angel4rumAbove
Gangsta102
Angel4rumAbove
Gangsta102
Angel4rumAbove
miss_icey
(can I be your best friend?)
Name: Misty
looks:her hair is dark lared brown lared with blonde hilights that is half way down her back
Personality:she usally keeps to her selful unless she with people she knows
Status: best friend to Alissa one of the popular girls and pritty cute
Classes: Algebra, English, History, P.E., Japanes
Grades:A's
(sure^_^) could you be on the cheer squad too? and ur popular, btw. blaugh

Why do you keep layghing?
i'm smiling, damnit! blaugh

Sorry Kathy opps i mean Allissia
Alissa, thats ok, simple mistake. just keep going.

((oh ya it's Homie102))
blacksmith_sakura
*walks by alissa and nick* ....*sighs* So Alissa...i was wondering since i'm the captain of the newspaper club...an interview for the school?
i guess i didnt look at ur proflie. i didnt know that. Sure, no problem, but it needs to be after school, if you dont mind? thanx! blaugh
' Come on now, where the hell is Chemistry?'
He rummaged through his bookbag, then ditching once finding the chocolate bar. It wasn't his, jsut the guy who he -borrowed- from.

He ran up the stairs, his dense mind not noticing the Chemistry room was in front of him. ' Oh bloody hell. It's not here. Might aswell.' He passed his target room and went to the Patio Area.
Wearing a deep crimson corrsette over a white collared blouse and loose fit flared jeans, she jogged over to her regular seat by the window. She always loved being in study hall, that meant no real worked needed to be down. The sunny weather beyhond the tempered glass was making her sick. Sitting with her back to the window, Mya started to scribble a few warm up designs.
*rolls her eyes* sure...why not take more of my time....see ya...
Gangsta102
Angel4rumAbove
Gangsta102
Angel4rumAbove
Gangsta102
Angel4rumAbove
miss_icey
looks:her hair is dark lared brown lared with blonde hilights that is half way down her back

((oh ya it's Homie102))
(i know who you are just dont flirt with me, Tyler got really pissed, you knw my BOYFRIEND, tyler) (and i'm already flirting w/ the other guy.)
Cold. Distant. Bitchy. That described Terra perfectly. At least to people who didn't know her. She had just moved to California from Florida, and was known as the knew girl. Girl's talked about her preppy, yet chic, style. Guys gossiped about how "easy" she'd be. But Terra didn't let it get to her.

She toted her brown monogram Louis Vuitton handbag, looking for her first class. The hallways were crowded. Terra felt herself nearly lose balance as someone brushed agains her. She turned back to see who it was. They hadn't noticed, but Terra did. She scoffed in disgust. "Dumb, cow," she said under her breath.
Monty glances over at the guy who just came outside, she takes another drag, her icy blue eyes looking him over for a moment then looking back at the sky as she exhales the smoke.
Angel4rumAbove
Gangsta102
Angel4rumAbove
Gangsta102
Angel4rumAbove
Gangsta102
Angel4rumAbove
miss_icey

((oh ya it's Homie102))
(i know who you are just dont flirt with me, Tyler got really pissed, you knw my BOYFRIEND, tyler) (and i'm already flirting w/ the other guy.)
Oh No he better watch out Tyler is a bad a**! *Nick says sarcasticly* ((G2g bye))
Resolve
' Come on now, where the hell is Chemistry?'
He rummaged through his bookbag, then ditching once finding the chocolate bar. It wasn't his, jsut the guy who he -borrowed- from.

He ran up the stairs, his dense mind not noticing the Chemistry room was in front of him. ' Oh bloody hell. It's not here. Might aswell.' He passed his target room and went to the Patio Area.
Hey i'm Alissa, and i saw ur pic, and ur HOT!! wink
"ok got my books now lets find Alissa"Misty starts to walk where she usally hangs out before class
He sighed, entering the Patio area, sitting by the fountain rim. He lied upon the sides, staring upon the sky. looking at the passing clouds. He soon fell in a deep sleep, the cold air giving his breath a misty look.
Gangsta102
Angel4rumAbove
Gangsta102
Angel4rumAbove
Gangsta102
Angel4rumAbove
Gangsta102
Angel4rumAbove
miss_icey

((oh ya it's Homie102))
Oh No he better watch out Tyler is a bad a**! *Nick says sarcasticly* ((G2g bye))
(bye^-^)
*walks to the patio area of the school and sits on one of the many benchs, takes out her note pad* okay cheerleader person interview after school...as if i need any more time taken from me...why did i have to interview the cheerleaders? oh yeah teacher wants me too
Resolve
He sighed, entering the Patio area, sitting by the fountain rim. He lied upon the sides, staring upon the sky. looking at the passing clouds. He soon fell in a deep sleep, the cold air giving his breath a misty look.
Alissa walks over to you Hi i'm Alissa and ur HOT!!!!!! blaugh wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces